PDA

View Full Version : Missing Rose Petals and Rose Pans

sugakane_01
10-16-14, 01:54 AM
I went to gift my friends parts to the re-released Rose Oven and to utter dismay in my level 60 bakery the rose petals and rose pan are nowhere to be found on the gift list.

The rose petal and rose pan DO appear on the gift list in my level 40 bakery.

Both bakeries are on Android devices. In fact, they are on the exact same type of tablet. Why are the petals and pan available to gift in one bakery but not the other? Is anyone else having problems finding the parts to gift? I,ve cleaned my cache, cleared my data, restated my device, even uninstalled an re-installed to no avail. I'd have assumed the parts simply ween't available to gift except I'e gotten petals and pans as gift AND they appear on the gift list in my other bakery!

Yes, I can answer requests for the parts but as you need ten of each part to construct the oven..it's helpful to be able to send the parts as gifts. I have stuff like starting blocks and gauges and Santa hats...but not the parts for the Rose Oven. Any idea what's wrong or his to fix it?

dreamrexcc
10-16-14, 02:03 AM
me2
maybe games version problem?
when my nbs send that parts,i cant see it.

sugakane_01
10-16-14, 02:22 AM
I figured out what happened.

You have to have the Valentine's edition of bakery story downloaded for the Rose Petals and Rose pans to appear in the gift list. If you're on Android and you weren't playing back then and don't have the Valentine's edition on your device, those parts won't be available to send as gifts.

I had to track down a Valentine's version and download it to my tablet in order to get the parts to appear. Once I did though, the petals and pans were there. All this trouble for some petals and pans lol!

PepperWoo
10-16-14, 02:50 AM
If you are able to get hold of the Valentine's version (2012 or 2013? I can't remember sorry) somehow, you can open your game on that version and you'll be able to gift rose petals / rose pans from there. Once you do that, the effect carries on to the latest version and the parts will now show up on BS Honey.

-edit-

Oh you were able to solve it, good! lol I forgot to click the Post button earlier, thus late. XD

twospoons
10-16-14, 05:07 AM
i don't have the valentine's edition (though i once did, but uninstalled for space a while back) but i do have the rose oven parts available, with halloween, thanksgiving & christmas (and honey) versions currently on my device. just an fyi that it may not specifically be the valentine's version you need, maybe any 2012 version will do?

PepperWoo
10-16-14, 06:03 AM
i don't have the valentine's edition (though i once did, but uninstalled for space a while back) but i do have the rose oven parts available, with halloween, thanksgiving & christmas (and honey) versions currently on my device. just an fyi that it may not specifically be the valentine's version you need, maybe any 2012 version will do?

I tried with another spare account just now to check this... and without opening the Valentine's 2013 version yet, I initially cannot send the rose oven parts as gifts when I used the Halloween, Thanksgiving or Christmas 2012 versions (or any of the subsequent versions up to Honey). It was only after opening my account on Valentine's 2013 that I was able to gift rose petal/rose pan to neighbors using any other versions.