PDA

View Full Version : Water did not increase

birdlady1950
10-15-14, 07:18 PM
I completed the tabernum aquafier, got the certificate thingy in inventory that says water will increase by 100 percent. The aquafier has disappeared from goals, and now have the second goal to reach-anatomy. My water has not increased. I do not have 100 waters in inventory so that is not the problem. Other players are getting 2 waters instead of the one I am getting. I uninstalled and reinstalled, still 1 water from pond or wel
l. Why am I not getting 2 waters.

I wrote support and they didn't answer this other than to say I can only hold 99 waters. This answer made no sense to me as I don't have 99 in inventory.

ShibuyaCloth
10-15-14, 10:53 PM
It is not 100% chance of getting 100% increase. You get between 1-4 water per gathering now. Also 99 is the maximum your inventory can hold for materials. You can get over this under certain circumstances.

PurpleScorpion76
10-16-14, 05:28 AM
I've had 100 water once when I wasn't quite maxed on water and then was gifted some then I accepted the gift after I'd collected from my ponds and wells. Keep an eye for how many bailes you get .

birdlady1950
10-16-14, 11:27 AM
I completed the tabernum aquafier, got the certificate thingy in inventory that says water will increase by 100 percent. The aquafier has disappeared from goals, and now have the second goal to reach-anatomy. My water has not increased. I do not have 100 waters in inventory so that is not the problem. Other players are getting 2 waters instead of the one I am getting. I uninstalled and reinstalled, still 1 water from pond or wel
l. Why am I not getting 2 waters.

I wrote support and they didn't answer this other than to say I can only hold 99 waters. This answer made no sense to me as I don't have 99 in inventory.

I want to Tk those that answered, TL should have just told me, it's only a chance of getting increase, so far after collecting 75waters, nothing.

ShibuyaCloth
10-16-14, 11:33 AM
In average you will get 2 water. But I also often just get 1, then a batch at 3.. In ultra rare cases I get 4.

zenobia42
10-16-14, 12:50 PM
In average you will get 2 water. But I also often just get 1, then a batch at 3.. In ultra rare cases I get 4.

It may be my imagination, but I seem to be much more likely to get 4 water from the swampy pond and the Mermaid Pond than from regular ponds or wells.

ShibuyaCloth
10-16-14, 01:07 PM
Mermaid Pond is over zealous. I get always a lot from that one. Well you paid a nifty price for it. Swampy pond just add some troll stuff,otherwise it is like a regular pond for me. I am maxed out on most stuff anyway.