PDA

View Full Version : Ice crown impossible to get

granzen4
10-15-14, 05:15 PM
I have been trying for ice crown for 4 months breeding 3 times a day. With no luck any ideas would be welcome.

Kennedward
10-15-14, 07:24 PM
Just keep trying, Diamond hybrids can take a really long time breeding.

shield14
10-16-14, 02:50 AM
I have enough frustration breeding on my regular island and would lock my Arctics if I have to breed one dragon for that long like I did with Fantasy Story trying to breed Hippogryth for more than 2 weeks. Not worth my time.

freshfunin2008
10-16-14, 08:42 AM
I think it took 2 plus months for me to get this one. It took a total of 7 months or so to get all 18 or so of those dragons. Good luck!!

Cas623
10-16-14, 09:12 AM
I have been trying for ice crown for 4 months breeding 3 times a day. With no luck any ideas would be welcome.

I bred ice crown with saber tooth and infinity yesterday, so don't give up keep trying.

AJImmer
10-16-14, 10:07 AM

I used Mercury and Yeti. Good Luck.

Kennedward
10-18-14, 06:03 AM
I got it after a week or so of trying, so keep it up, you'll get it sooner or later

Zummat
10-18-14, 11:28 AM
I got it after a week or so of trying, so keep it up, you'll get it sooner or later

What combo did you use? I'm trying every combo everyone else has used. I've been trying for the three diamond hybrids for months now. I have all the other dragons and they are all epic. It's getting frustrating to get even one diamond hybrid much less three. But I won't give up, I'll just keep throwing dragons in to breed until I get them or the end of world, which ever comes first.