PDA

View Full Version : Lost pumpkins

my607
10-15-14, 09:55 AM
I had 80 something pumpkins and now only 5. What's going on? This is horrible and it could happened to anyone.

my607
10-15-14, 10:07 AM
I still have the cauldron so I couldn't possibly have 5 pumpkins.

cocauina
10-15-14, 10:17 AM
I still have the cauldron so I couldn't possibly have 5 pumpkins.

Take a screenshot with the pumpkin in the right side of the cauldron just in case, so the cauldron doesn't desappear and TL says that it's impossible to have the cauldron with only 5 pumpkins, and you say byebye cauldron and don't have evidences that you had more than 5 pumpkins xD We never know..

kooky panda
10-15-14, 10:24 AM
When coming back into your game, before you collect anything that will give you pumpkins, collect from your habitats first or go visit a neighbor to make sure your game syncs up with Team Lava's servers. To be safe you may want to close out your game after playing each time so when you come back your game loads up first before you collect.

For loss of pumpkins, you can send an email to support@teamlava.com (support@teamlava.com)

azucita
10-15-14, 05:59 PM
When coming back into your game, before you collect anything that will give you pumpkins, collect from your habitats first or go visit a neighbor to make sure your game syncs up with Team Lava's servers. To be safe you may want to close out your game after playing each time so when you come back your game loads up first before you collect.

For loss of pumpkins, you can send an email to support@teamlava.com (support@teamlava.com)

Hi. The exact same thing happenned to me. My counter reset and i have now 26 pumpkins and two cauldrons. Because since i reached 25 again. The system gave me again a cauldron. Thees a glitch there somewhere. Please help

my607
10-15-14, 07:39 PM
Hi. The exact same thing happenned to me. My counter reset and i have now 26 pumpkins and two cauldrons. Because since i reached 25 again. The system gave me again a cauldron. Thees a glitch there somewhere. Please help

I had this happened twice today so unlucky so now I have 3 cauldron. Hope this is it for these glitches. I'm supposed to have around 160 pumpkins

azucita
10-17-14, 08:59 AM

Will we get a resolution to this? I emailed support that day and nothing yet. I lost a bunch of pumpkins.

kooky panda
10-23-14, 10:12 AM
Update!

This has been fixed. Players who lost Pumpkins will have their total automatically corrected on login.
You do not need to send in a support email.

Thanks!