PDA

View Full Version : Optimum layout?

Unregistered
01-29-11, 08:56 PM
Right I'm lv 15 and I need an layout for my bakery... I've seen high levels put loads of tables in the middle and chairs at the perimeter and i ask myself "what is he doing" so I need a good layout where there is fewer heartbreaks :(

Google failed me :(

Unregistered
01-29-11, 09:17 PM
Right I'm lv 15 and I need an layout for my bakery... I've seen high levels put loads of tables in the middle and chairs at the perimeter and i ask myself "what is he doing" so I need a good layout where there is fewer heartbreaks :(

Google failed me :(

The layout really is a personal thing, I mean isn't that what the game is about.

Ideally you need between 24 and 30 tables and chairs that arent blocked by anything, and that are accessible by customers (and food on your serving counters, of course), to be able to keep your happiness at 100. Any more than 30 is basically to do with decorating your bakery, and how you want it to look and work. The people who have a whole stack of tables do so to collect as many tips as they can, and that idea may interest you if you cant access your bakery a few times each day to collect tips. I currently have about 40 tables, all unblocked, but it is because that is how I want my bakery to look, and I am able to visit my bakery several times each day to start and serve food and to collect and give tips.

In the end it is completely up to you, and how you want to play the game