PDA

View Full Version : How do you get the festival spire?

shawnsdragonworld
10-15-14, 07:59 AM
It's so pretty. I want it but don't see it available in the market. Is it another one of those limited time only things? *eye roll*

belbar22
10-15-14, 08:07 AM
Afraid so. It was a summer event but I put mine away as it takes up too much space for only a small amount of coin reward.

gdmcrjunkie
10-15-14, 12:43 PM
Afraid so. It was a summer event but I put mine away as it takes up too much space for only a small amount of coin reward.

It gives coins?? I never placed it since it's so big, I had no idea :D

meme1098
10-15-14, 12:55 PM

The festival spire is a decoration...it gives nothing. The pyre tent, on the other hand, gives a few coins at each collection. Don't know the time between collections since I put mine in storage almost immediately since the return was so little.

belbar22
10-15-14, 02:34 PM
The festival spire is a decoration...it gives nothing. The pyre tent, on the other hand, gives a few coins at each collection. Don't know the time between collections since I put mine in storage almost immediately since the return was so little.

Oops got my tents and spires confused. Sorry for giving wrong info.

fino212
10-18-14, 03:38 PM
I keep seeing strange items in neighbours kingdoms that I've never seen before even though I've been playing since the beginning and on level 50 + with only the fairie bridge, sister sister and Halloween event to complete. I saw one neighbour had another fairie item that is not in my market and I've just seen someone with a hayride whatever that is. Am I missing something?

fluffybutter007
10-18-14, 03:53 PM
The hayride is a drop from the trick-or-treat adventure. My faerie campsite was a drop from adventuring into the plume hive. :)

PurpleScorpion76
10-18-14, 03:55 PM
Hayride is a rare drop from the trick or treat adventure of the Halloween quest, as is the spooky scarecrow - it's not really scary though could have been done better, rare drops like the dark cave formations or royal pigs etc. there is a berry mound which is also a rare drop I believe from the faerie adventure. Is that it?

fluffybutter007
10-18-14, 03:59 PM
Reported drops from Envoy to the Plume Hive: glimmerdust trove, faerie path, berry mound, faerie campfire, and butterfly faerie flower.

Reported drops from Trick-or-Treat adventure: hayride and spooky scarecrow.

kooky panda
10-18-14, 04:21 PM
It's so pretty. I want it but don't see it available in the market. Is it another one of those limited time only things? *eye roll*

Original question has been answered, and now the thread has gone off topic.

Closing.