PDA

View Full Version : Rewards for installing games on android.

kittymur
10-15-14, 07:15 AM
Since I have many accounts. I tested amount of gold which I receive for installing new games for goals. So recently I got a goal for install Restaraunt story:Outdoors. In most of my accounts I received 25 gold for install, in one account I got 30 gold,in one other 20 gold and in 2 accounts only 15 gold. I'm wondering why rewards are different... Doesn't look fair.

cocauina
10-15-14, 07:36 AM
In IOS, when we receive a goal saying "install and play a game" we receive 30 gold, it's the 1st goal for that specific game, after that we receive 3 more goals, one at a time, where we need to reach to certain lvl or amount of something and we receive 15 gold from each, in total we receive 75 gold :)

Try to see how many goals you have for each game and what the amount, with that you will understand why the different amount :p

kittymur
10-15-14, 07:44 AM
In IOS, when we receive a goal saying "install and play a game" we receive 30 gold, it's the 1st goal for that specific game, after that we receive 3 more goals, one at a time, where we need to reach to certain lvl or amount of something and we receive 15 gold from each, in total we receive 75 gold :)

Try to see how many goals you have for each game and what the amount, with that you will understand why the different amount :p
Yes I know I play in iOS mainly only but I also use android for get gold, so my point was that after installing different accounts receive different amount of gold. 30 is max, 15 minimum. And for reaching level its 15 max and 7 minimum.
So that's was my question, why does this happening?

cocauina
10-15-14, 07:58 AM
Yes I know I play in iOS mainly only but I also use android for get gold, so my point was that after installing different accounts receive different amount of gold. 30 is max, 15 minimum. And for reaching level its 15 max and 7 minimum.
So that's was my question, why does this happening?

I've never played on Android, so I don't know how the gold goals works, but TL changing the amounts of gold is unfair for android, okay, android doesn't have the features that IOS has so they need so many gold like us to spent on a thousand features, but it's unfair that android are receiving different amounts.

kooky panda
10-15-14, 08:03 AM
For android- the rewards for installing and playing other games does vary and also the promotional goals will go out randomly to different players.

Please note that IOS players do not get gems/gold for downloading or playing other games. These goals give 0 rewards.
Goals that do award gems are unrelated to the Goals you mentioned.