PDA

View Full Version : Dragons stuck in storage

awsumum
10-14-14, 10:22 PM
I put infinity and angel in stables to shuffle things around, and now I can fit them in but when I go to my stable and tap on dragon, it won't go into the habitat (and I've made sure I have room for them) :( I've tried force closing and restarting but nothing seems to work, is anyone else having troubles?

buttabdullah99
10-15-14, 03:27 AM
I put infinity and angel in stables to shuffle things around, and now I can fit them in but when I go to my stable and tap on dragon, it won't go into the habitat (and I've made sure I have room for them) :( I've tried force closing and restarting but nothing seems to work, is anyone else having troubles?

I heard this problem also why don't u use the simple DS version to put them in habitat 😁😁😁😁

debhutchinson
10-15-14, 05:19 AM

On my island my dragons are stuck in the Stable. I tried reloading the game to no avail. so, I wrote TL about this problem yesterday.

cocauina
10-15-14, 06:51 AM
This is a known problem, TL already knows about this, if you want to move dragons from stable to habitats, the original DS version is the best game to use, BUT TL don't recommend that the players open and open again always a different version, or you play a couple time in one version, and then you change, or nothing, if you constantly open a differente version of the game, you will have the risk of loosing some save data that you played and changed right away the version.

kooky panda
10-15-14, 08:27 AM
Current thread (http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?73986-Dragon-story-hallowen-stable&p=980587&viewfull=1#post980587)

Hey guys, TL is working on fixing this as soon as they can, but it will require a version update.

To get your Dragons out for now, you can get them from the Stable from the base version. You can still store them as normal from Halloween.
Thank you for all of your patience while they work on resolving this.