PDA

View Full Version : Restaurant Update: 10-15-14

kooky panda
10-14-14, 06:05 PM
http://media.tumblr.com/46111ac326a842c898501c1e8163821b/tumblr_inline_ndghraW48R1qm7yoc.pngDoes it feel hot in here? Summer may have come to a close, but there?s still time to beat the heat. Cool off with the Hydrant Play decoration in Restaurant Story (https://www.facebook.com/restaurantstory).

Transform your Restaurant with these new items:

Boots and Cats
Fire Truck
Firefighter Phoebe

ElaineCarrel
10-14-14, 06:09 PM
What no Halloween stuff? What gives TL?
It's nice to c another Phoebe but still! It doesn't look like box items either though. Actually looking at it again it could b a box. What's everyone else think?

cartoc6
10-14-14, 06:12 PM
I like this update....if it was Summer still.

We are into Fall and Halloween right now, why not stick with these themes?

Natasha_07
10-14-14, 06:15 PM
This must be a Halloween joke ! Went to BS to see the update, not really interested in the moon stuff so thought RS must have nicer stuff and we got hydrant theme ?
LOL! Not cool man...

pixiegamer
10-14-14, 06:27 PM
:( Would have been nice to see a Halloween box... I feel like RS has over-extended the summer theme in the past few weeks (with the exception of the goals update). And, summer theme notwithstanding, the prevalence of 1x1 items in that box makes me less inclined to get it.

I hope we might see an LTO released alongside this box tomorrow. The Koi Pond is currently leading the poll for limited time re-releases, and with the current final goal prize having a mailbox and fence, a lot of people I know would love to see the Haunted House again as well. I'd personally prefer to spend gems on those :)

It would also be great to see past Halloween decor brought back for purchase ;)

pipipooh1977
10-14-14, 06:40 PM
Thank goodness......NO HALLOWEEN JUNK!!!! But looks like it's gonna be a box......

rocketsmama
10-14-14, 07:03 PM
Awful.....given the time of year....disappointed. :(

twospoons
10-14-14, 07:34 PM
even if you weren't going to do halloween, why are you doing summer? totally random, and not particularly good either. and with no tables/chairs/tiles etc in the pic, i'm guessing box, and if so, completely not worth the 24 gems. really, awful job TL. did you just have leftover designs on your servers you wanted to get rid of? did something happen to the real update this week so you had to go back and grab an earlier rejected idea?

sapphire5654
10-14-14, 07:42 PM
Ok, what gives? Summer is over!! I want HALLOWEEN themed updates!!! What were you thinking, TL?

LavaRain8
10-14-14, 07:45 PM
It's a box, so an automatic pass for me, but the items are quite nice overall though.

meme1098
10-14-14, 08:39 PM
2 weeks to Halloween & to decorate and this is what we get. Just dumbfounded. We'll barely get items and we'll have to put them in storage practically right away. I hardly ever complain but don't understand the update at all.

orleansparish
10-14-14, 08:47 PM
I pity the fools who will open this box and get those horrible 3rd and 4th place items. So TINY!

Especially that fire extinguisher with the flowers. But summer junk? In october?

They could have released this IN the summer instead of a bunch of other useless items. When will they learn?!

larrralee
10-14-14, 09:05 PM
I don't like it, and yes i think it is a box

alexnfriends
10-14-14, 09:35 PM
Why not some Holiday decor? Also, all the recent decor updates have been Summer, and although I am well aware Summer is beginning in some parts of the world, It IS Autumn in others!

I guess I will not be needing gems, or even coins...

panix
10-14-14, 09:37 PM
I am also really really disappointed with this update, I was really hoping for more Halloween items as well! I don't understand it, summer is over! Why is it so hard to release items according to the season? I will not be spending any gems on this, I am waiting for Halloween items. I was really hoping for at least a Halloween box... I am trying to stay positive though, maybe they will also release some of last years Halloween items as well? Please Team Lava! Please re-release the haunted house LTO!!!

haleycat94
10-14-14, 10:00 PM
What is this ridiculousness? It's FALL, not summer. Just what? Sorry, but this is a horrible update. I and a lot of other players want more Halloween items or at least fall items.

poisonoushades
10-14-14, 10:02 PM
Halloween!!!

dejoul123
10-14-14, 10:38 PM
Well, this is now officially the first time I'm complaining about an update. Poor update weeks can usually be ignored, but THE Box Update in the HALLOWEEN month, and this is what is released?... I can't believe it.

I'm just hoping Spooky Box is re-released, or as others mentioned; we get a few more LTOs.

What a waste..

jmterao
10-14-14, 11:14 PM
Whoever is deciding what gets released really needs to get out more. All summer stuff is on clearance. It's FALL, Halloween and Thanksgiving time!!
How about opening up the Halloween version again?

Lauraaa1616
10-15-14, 12:57 AM
Well in some parts of the world it is summer.. e.g. Australia lol

Lauraaa1616
10-15-14, 12:58 AM
Well its not autumn in Australia so im pretty happy cause its now spring/summer here

dejoul123
10-15-14, 01:07 AM
Well in some parts of the world it is summer.. e.g. Australia lol

I'm Australian, and I can tell you; our fire hydrants don't look like that, but that's beside the point... I was so hoping for a new Halloween Box :P ..oh well, looks like I'll keep my gems till Black Friday.. (unless there's some attractive LTOs before then)

Happy Halloween/Summer to everyone!!!!

LalaSmooth
10-15-14, 01:28 AM
No thank you....

minidemon88
10-15-14, 04:16 AM
This seem like the worst box ever. No thanks TL!

StevenKevin
10-15-14, 05:14 AM
I generally love boxes but not sure how this one can fit a diner or any eatery.... at least no more halloween stuff we already had plenty (last weeks goals? Rings a bell?) but whatever that unexpected crate may please the least conventional designers and thats great

melis007
10-15-14, 06:39 AM
I'm Australian, and I can tell you; our fire hydrants don't look like that, but that's beside the point... I was so hoping for a new Halloween Box :P ..oh well, looks like I'll keep my gems till Black Friday.. (unless there's some attractive LTOs before then)

Happy Halloween/Summer to everyone!!!!

I have to ask what do fire hydrants look like in Austalia??

xxxe
10-15-14, 06:48 AM
Those 4th place tiny prizes are so small you would barely be able to notice them on the floor. I used to love boxes but I just can't justify spending 24 gems on little prizes anymore. Sadly I have to pass on this update.

LightAndLove83
10-15-14, 07:15 AM
April Fools is long past...REALLY? We just had a Halloween goal. Where are the Fall follow-ups? This is just crazy. *SMH*

fatbearsecondary
10-15-14, 07:25 AM
Ugh, even just rereleasing old halloween content would be better than this, and easier too since it's already created. I don't understand why TL is shooting itself in the foot like this on one of their biggest money makers of the year. Folks buy gems for Halloween, not for summer content in mid-October.

LalaSmooth
10-15-14, 10:55 AM
Anyone got the update yet?

rocketsmama
10-15-14, 11:00 AM
Not yet, but then again I'm not buying anything......

joelynjellybean
10-15-14, 11:02 AM

I see a "firefighter crate" box but I'm not opening it.

fatbearsecondary
10-15-14, 11:10 AM

Yep, just the crate. Very disappointing.

algalesia
10-15-14, 11:53 AM
bs got an LTO...where is the koi pond very disappointing:-(

xxxe
10-15-14, 12:31 PM
I searched through everything and I don't think we got a LTO this week. Fingers crossed for next week! I usually never have the problem of having gems and nothing to spend them on so it's kind of nice to be able to save. It's also scary too because gem traps are terrifying ecspecially when you hve 50+ gems to lose lol. Maybe ill buy that Effiel tower from a couple weeks back. That was beautiful!

cozyreader13
10-15-14, 03:08 PM
Seriously stop calling Halloween junk... You did it on BS too... If you don't like it... Don't buy it. I bet what you like / agree with, others would call junk!

debnfurkids
10-15-14, 03:12 PM
FOOD! FOOD! FOOD! Why can't we get at least one new food item for our regular appliances? That was happening, but it stopped. :( We really need food to cook. And it would have been GREAT to get more Autumn items to go with the season we are in, which is AUTUMN. MAYBE NEXT WEEK? Some AUTUMN items and FOOD ? PLEASE? PRETTY PLEASE WITH SUGAR? THANK YOU

MizCricket
10-15-14, 03:16 PM
I usually find something nice to say about every update, but this box is just an epic fail. Who would spend 24 gems for any of those smaller items? I'll buy boxes if most of the items inside look nice and are a decent size, but almost nothing in this box is worth paying gems for.

ElaineCarrel
10-15-14, 03:52 PM
FOOD! FOOD! FOOD! Why can't we get at least one new food item for our regular appliances? That was happening, but it stopped. :( We really need food to cook. And it would have been GREAT to get more Autumn items to go with the season we are in, which is AUTUMN. MAYBE NEXT WEEK? Some AUTUMN items and FOOD ? PLEASE? PRETTY PLEASE WITH SUGAR? THANK YOU
We just got 6 new recipes last wk w the challenge. Give them another wk b4 getting upset about not having any new recipes.
I'm upset that we got a FIREMANS CRATE instead of a Halloween box. Now that's something to b upset about.

Natasha_07
10-15-14, 04:25 PM

I guess soon they will. If you think they're taking too long in RS, you should see BS... Whenever we get a new recipe we're left awe struck! LOL!

panix
10-15-14, 05:32 PM
So does this mean we are not getting a halloween box at all this year? I just don't get it... I was really looking forward to one :(

alexnfriends
10-15-14, 10:35 PM
There was no Update at all.... is it a bug in the system?

alexnfriends
10-15-14, 11:04 PM
Found the update.... :(. I did not think it would only be a box...��. An Awful box!?! ������

PepperWoo
10-15-14, 11:29 PM
Outrageous. Who would buy this box willingly when more than half of the items on the teaser does not even look like it amounts to 24 gems a piece?

dejoul123
10-16-14, 03:44 AM
I don't suppose those over at TeamLava respond to questions here do you?.. Just wondering (along with many other players); why such a change from previous years? Why has there not been more Spooky content for this and other TL games like has been for the last 3 years? (usually there is Halloween/Spooky updates throughout the month of October right?)

freesiawoods
10-16-14, 09:55 AM
No thanks to the crate, a hydrant is something you have outdoors out of necessity but you hope it doesn't spoil the decor, I wouldn't make it the centerpiece of my fountain. Wouldn't pay 24 gems for any of those items even though it is summer where I am, all year round. Imagine spending 24 gems on one box and getting that traffic cone!!!

chokdii
10-16-14, 10:01 AM
2 weeks to Halloween & to decorate and this is what we get. Just dumbfounded. We'll barely get items and we'll have to put them in storage practically right away. I hardly ever complain but don't understand the update at all.

You and me both. Such a disappointment in all games. bakery update stinks, Fashion Story has gotten NO Halloween update yet. So very very disappointed TL 😡

joanmartins
10-16-14, 12:05 PM
I don't suppose those over at TeamLava respond to questions here do you?.. Just wondering (along with many other players); why such a change from previous years? Why has there not been more Spooky content for this and other TL games like has been for the last 3 years? (usually there is Halloween/Spooky updates throughout the month of October right?) maybe some1 at tl is from those religions that hate halloween you know... i wont name them here but think about it... SURE is a religious fanatic that thinks haloween is from the devil or something... sad...

Sb1957
10-16-14, 12:27 PM
Hi, talking about 24 gems boxes it would be nice that WE the players could choose what to buy from them, because I never get what I want, so I will never buy them. And I agree with people who wrote here, what happened with fall and Halloween articles, why TL continues sending summer items??

http://media.tumblr.com/46111ac326a842c898501c1e8163821b/tumblr_inline_ndghraW48R1qm7yoc.pngDoes it feel hot in here? Summer may have come to a close, but there?s still time to beat the heat. Cool off with the Hydrant Play decoration in Restaurant Story (https://www.facebook.com/restaurantstory).

Transform your Restaurant with these new items:

Boots and Cats
Fire Truck
Firefighter Phoebe

alexnfriends
10-16-14, 12:41 PM
I guess TL does not want our gems... !

Francys08
10-16-14, 07:53 PM
im keeping my gems, im not going to spend it in the new box.I was waiting for Halloween decorations but thanks anyways Team Lava for the update.

chewytwix
10-17-14, 06:53 AM
was the rose column always there in the decor tab? cant remember...

alicee11
10-17-14, 09:19 AM
There is any oven realesed?

LalaSmooth
10-17-14, 12:02 PM
Whats with the lack of recipes lately?

minidemon88
10-18-14, 02:54 AM
was the rose column always there in the decor tab? cant remember...

What rose column, the one in bs? But I don't think there's a rose column in rs.

There is any oven realesed?

Unfortunately, no new oven. Just one darn box. :(

pinkette1234
10-18-14, 07:19 AM
13 days before halloween and still no box!!!! FTR ...... hallmark has their ornaments for NEXT year already figured out and worked on. Someone needs to start planning farther out for holidays.