PDA

View Full Version : Latest Update All the chicken recipes are gone!

PartyScout
10-14-14, 03:48 PM
Can't make chicken recipes anymore..you can buy chicken, the recipes are in you book but you can't make them!

Please fix this.

laceylaine
10-14-14, 04:20 PM
They have a new oven you can buy called the conventional range. All the recipes were split up between these two ovens it seems. The chicken noodle soup can be made in the conventional range oven. This update changed ALOT of things, was upset over losing all the cash I had saved for the jukebox, over $14,000 cash, only to have the cash function of the game taken away. You'll have to buy the new oven and check out the new payouts they give.

laceylaine
10-14-14, 04:32 PM
Sorry, the new oven is called the 'commercial range' NOT conventional range, found in the appliances tab.

PartyScout
10-16-14, 03:36 AM
Thank you very much laceylaine!

orleansparish
10-16-14, 03:57 AM
Thanks for the info! I knew something was amiss but couldn't quite put my finger on it. I knew the recipe lineup was shorter. This sucks because making money was always slow. Now between realizing I wasted money on parts to expand my shelf, to getting parts for the boat, I'm way behind trying to buy a new oven. They're too expensive for the slow way we make coins!

I'm going for the salad make first anyways. By next summer I'll be able to make chicken recipes again.