PDA

View Full Version : World Event: (IOS) Halloween Haunt!

Pages : [1] 2

cocauina
10-14-14, 10:32 AM
5 new dragons
Good luck everyone :)

Individual Prizes:
Apprentice's Cauldron - gives 4 bottles every 4hrs - 25 witch's brew
Cursed Cottage - decor - 600 witch's brew
Trick or Treat Dragon - purple and yellow - 1,200 witch's brew
Dracula Dragon - yellow and red - 2,200 witch's brew
Phantom Dragon - yellow and red - 3,400 witch's brew

Community Prizes:
Franken Dragon - yellow and green - 100,000,000 witch's brew
Fire Dragon Skeleton - decor - 200,000,000 witch's brew
Mad Scientist Dragon - purple and green - 350,000,000 witch's brew

freshfunin2008
10-14-14, 10:37 AM
Wow. 21 days. This will really drag on won't it. LOL!!!!!

I see 5 dragons.

buttabdullah99
10-14-14, 10:39 AM
I can also see 6 dragon with NO **** HABITAT 😡😡 WHY!!! 😫😫😫

cocauina
10-14-14, 10:43 AM
If the 2 community prize is a dragon, he's very weird xD

I didn't want to say 6 dragons without seing what was the opinion of the other players :)

SHINeeFan23
10-14-14, 10:46 AM
On dragon story wiki it says:

Individual Prizes

Name Brew Amount Purchase Price Reward
Apprentice's Cauldron 2530px 50 100px
Cursed Cottage 60030px 300 100px
Trick or Treat Dragon 90030px 450 100px
Dracula Dragon 1,70030px 900 100px
Phantom Dragon 2,60030px 900 100px

Community Prizes

Name Brew Amount Reward
Franken Dragon 50,000,00030px 100px
Fire Dragon Skeleton 140,000,00030px 100px
Mad Scientist Dragon 250,000,00030px 100px

maizee0404
10-14-14, 10:49 AM
Maybe they fly around the haunted house :P

DrP4ever
10-14-14, 10:51 AM
I'm new to Dragon story and I don't understand what you are supposed to do to earn the reward. I've been playing castle Story and it was clear, this I do not understand!

cocauina
10-14-14, 10:56 AM
I'm new to Dragon story and I don't understand what you are supposed to do to earn the reward. I've been playing castle Story and it was clear, this I do not understand!

Tabb on the Icon of the bottle, and on the right of the time, you will have an i, tabb on that and will open another "window" with all of the information that you need :)

Hatching dragons from your Nest
Harvesting food at your Farms
Completing a special quest at the Quest Outpost
Fighting in the Battle Arena (levels 30+)
Buying two special buildings that give you every 4hrs 4 or 16 "things", this building is differente every event, the building that give us every 4hrs 4 "things" is our first individual prize, and we can buy more on the market (if we want) :)

The first 5 prizes on the top, are our own individual prizes, the 3 prizes on the bottom are the community prizes, we need to have a certain amount so we can play with all of the other players to get the community prizes, every amount of every (IOS) player will receive will count to get the dragons on the bottom.

shield14
10-14-14, 10:58 AM
5 or 6 new dragons

Community Prizes:
Franken Dragon - yellow and green
??
Mad Scientist Dragon - purple and green

Fire dragon skeleton is a decorative item, not a dragon, IMO

cocauina
10-14-14, 11:01 AM
Fire dragon skeleton is a decorative item, not a dragon, IMO

That's why I said "5 or 6 dragons" I'm still trying to now. I don't want to put the wrong information :)

Edit: And yes, it's a decor :)

ghostiemom
10-14-14, 11:04 AM
LOVE the theme, and the dragons, and the spooky house, but weird no habitat?

cocauina
10-14-14, 11:07 AM

True, I would like to have an halloween scary habitat ahah

kittymur
10-14-14, 11:13 AM
Nice event. Nice dragons. Hope to get them all.

cocauina
10-14-14, 11:14 AM
Sorry if it messed up. Here is the link.

(...)

This is against the rules of the forum.. You can't post external links, only links from this forum

freshfunin2008
10-14-14, 11:18 AM
That post will be dealt with for sure.

amerirish
10-14-14, 11:30 AM
I am so happy with this event. Really, anything related to Halloween is a total squee! in my book. Love Halloween :D

SHINeeFan23
10-14-14, 11:32 AM
This is against the rules of the forum.. You can't post external links, only links from this forum

Ah oops sorry :( Won't happen again

Carbuck
10-14-14, 11:39 AM
Hi!

Maybe they fly around the haunted house :P

LOL! That would be great if they could pull that one off.

I saw that too. I kept straining my eyes trying to see if there was something that closely resembled a habitat. But I am definitely ready to get that trick or treat dragon. Looks like a witch on a broom. Cool!!

maizee0404
10-14-14, 11:47 AM
Hi!

LOL! That would be great if they could pull that one off.

I saw that too. I kept straining my eyes trying to see if there was something that closely resembled a habitat. But I am definitely ready to get that trick or treat dragon. Looks like a witch on a broom. Cool!!

Wouldnt it!! That would be fair cool :) wonder why no habitat tho :(

maizee0404
10-14-14, 11:48 AM
I won a battle and got 1 potion bottle :)

ghostiemom
10-14-14, 12:09 PM
I am so happy with this event. Really, anything related to Halloween is a total squee! in my book. Love Halloween :D

Me too! Me too! :o

amerirish
10-14-14, 12:13 PM
They have got to be kidding me; I am now facing a Helios 13 after the last few days of Icecrown, Ice Age, Astromancer, Angel, Anubis and others I can't remember. How come in regular battles there are never any opponents that are LESS of a level than us?? It's always equal (10) or more (12, 14, etc) This is soooo unfair.

cocauina
10-14-14, 12:19 PM
Ah oops sorry :( Won't happen again

It's okay :)

rosewaterlily
10-14-14, 12:55 PM
Yay new world event! I've been saving a crusader in one of my nests to hatch for the last couple of days for the next world event and was getting tired of looking at it.

CuteTali
10-14-14, 01:00 PM
Aww no specially decorated habitat? I was really thinking that haunted cottage would be a halloween themed habitat.

CuteTali
10-14-14, 01:00 PM
They have got to be kidding me; I am now facing a Helios 13 after the last few days of Icecrown, Ice Age, Astromancer, Angel, Anubis and others I can't remember. How come in regular battles there are never any opponents that are LESS of a level than us?? It's always equal (10) or more (12, 14, etc) This is soooo unfair.

Exactly!!!

MajicHearts
10-14-14, 02:47 PM
I can also see 6 dragon with NO **** HABITAT 😡😡 WHY!!! 😫😫😫

I'm thinking that all the dragons are colors of habitats that we already have...?

maizee0404
10-14-14, 02:52 PM
I'm thinking that all the dragons are colors of habitats that we already have...?

Yeh they are but we normally get a habitat specially for these events

cocauina
10-14-14, 02:56 PM
Yeh they are but we normally get a habitat specially for these events

True, probably TL decided to not give a habitat so we put the scary dragons all over the island and not in only one special habitat xD

Lipand5kids
10-14-14, 03:05 PM
Love it! Can't wait to get my first dragon, got 63 bottles so far.

Drachenia
10-14-14, 03:09 PM
I can also see 6 dragon with NO **** HABITAT  WHY!!! 

Yes I am how buttabdullah LV 150, I'm back on Habitat limit and would like to see one special habitat for this Event.
I appreciate buttabdullah is again also to the Habitat limit ?

maizee0404
10-14-14, 03:19 PM
True, probably TL decided to not give a habitat so we put the scary dragons all over the island and not in only one special habitat xD

Who knows what TL had in mind :) some ppl prob would of had to anyway being maxed out :)

DrP4ever
10-14-14, 03:25 PM
Tabb on the Icon of the bottle, and on the right of the time, you will have an i, tabb on that and will open another "window" with all of the information that you need :)

Buying two special buildings that give you every 4hrs 4 or 16 "things", this building is differente every event, the building that give us every 4hrs 4 "things" is our first individual prize, and we can buy more on the market (if we want) :)

The first 5 prizes on the top, are our own individual prizes, the 3 prizes on the bottom are the community prizes, we need to have a certain amount so we can play with all of the other players to get the community prizes, every amount of every (IOS) player will receive will count to get the dragons on the bottom.

Thank you! I see that now. I have collected food and nothing, perhaps you have to do higher levels. In bout 30 minutes I will know if that works. I think for a lower level players it will be quite difficult.

wonder_ful
10-14-14, 03:27 PM
No habitat??? How very disappointing:confused:

SHINeeFan23
10-14-14, 03:46 PM
Huh I just notice that to reach the community prizes we need to reach 800 instead of 600 & the next individual prize we need to reach 600 instead of 900. Any tips on what to harvest & hatch? I don't do the battle arena as they are over lvl 10 & I don't have dragons that will help. When I harvest I just use the 5 hour ones & do the quest. What's a fast way to reach the end?

cocauina
10-14-14, 03:58 PM
Huh I just notice that to reach the community prizes we need to reach 800 instead of 600 & the next individual prize we need to reach 600 instead of 900. Any tips on what to harvest & hatch? I don't do the battle arena as they are over lvl 10 & I don't have dragons that will help. When I harvest I just use the 5 hour ones & do the quest. What's a fast way to reach the end?

Hatching eggs - Have all of your nests full, if you have more than , just buy Air (2hrs), Water (12h), Light (9h) or Olympus (7h) dragons, buy the egg where the time favors you. When the egg is ready, if you don't want them, just sell, you will receive 1 bottle from every 1hour.

Harvesting food - I recomend you to plant 20hrs, so you don't need to worry.

Quest - is the only that exists, so yeah, every 4hrs.

Special building - our first individual prize is a special building, that, every 4hrs gives 4 bottles, like the quest, this building when we won, can be found on the "ALL" tab in the storage. On the market we can found the other Special building, every 4hrs give 16 bottles.

Battling - after you battle you receive 1 bottle, 1hr later, you can repeat the process.

SHINeeFan23
10-14-14, 04:03 PM
Hatching eggs - Have all of your nests full, if you have more than , just buy Air (2hrs), Water (12h), Light (9h) or Olympus (7h) dragons, buy the egg where the time favors you. When the egg is ready, if you don't want them, just sell, you will receive 1 bottle from every 1hour.

Harvesting food - I recomend you to plant 20hrs, so you don't need to worry.

Quest - is the only that exists, so yeah, every 4hrs.

Special building - our first individual prize is a special building, that, every 4hrs gives 4 bottles, like the quest, this building when we won, can be found on the "ALL" tab in the storage. On the market we can found the other Special building, every 4hrs give 16 bottles.

Battling - after you battle you receive 1 bottle, 1hr later, you can repeat the process.

Thanks. I don't do the eggs but since they have new dragons out I tend to have it full all the time. I'll start planting the 20hr ones after the next harvest come & I always do the quest just not the battles. Thanks for the help :)

cocauina
10-14-14, 04:09 PM
Thanks. I don't do the eggs but since they have new dragons out I tend to have it full all the time. I'll start planting the 20hr ones after the next harvest come & I always do the quest just not the battles. Thanks for the help :)

You're welcome.

One example, since I don't know if you know this "trick" or someone else, you have 17hrs on the nest and 20hrs on the breeding den, the nest will be free for 3hrs, on that 3hrs space you can put 2hrs air dragon, so you will never loose "things", that already happened to me, but instead of one air, I put 2 of them one after the others, the breed waited 1h but with the 1h waiting, I received 4 things :p

Anaboe
10-14-14, 04:47 PM
For starting players: try to get atleast 800 bottles. This enables you to participate in the community goals, and ensures you will atleast recieve 2 fabulous dragons: the last dragon is usually a very good dragon for the Arena.

800 bottles should be very easy: if you have 6 farms (dunno when the 7th farm unlocks), and plant 1 20-hour crop every day, you will have 2,520 bottles in 21 days, without any hustle.

131 bottles already, off for a good start! :)

cocauina
10-14-14, 04:55 PM
Thank you! I see that now. I have collected food and nothing, perhaps you have to do higher levels. In bout 30 minutes I will know if that works. I think for a lower level players it will be quite difficult.

You receive a bottle every 1hour, if you plant less than an hour, probably you will not receive any bottle, a friend of mine had luck one time, 2 farms with 10min gave 1 thing each, but the rest didn't give anything.

For starting players: try to get atleast 800 bottles. This enables you to participate in the community goals, and ensures you will atleast recieve 2 fabulous dragons: the last dragon is usually a very good dragon for the Arena.

800 bottles should be very easy: if you have 6 farms (dunno when the 7th farm unlocks), and plant 1 20-hour crop every day, you will have 2,520 bottles in 21 days, without any hustle.

131 bottles already, off for a good start! :)

The 7thm farm is unlocked at level 36 :)

bakerystoe
10-14-14, 05:03 PM
Oh what? too many new dragons!

bakerystoe
10-14-14, 05:03 PM
Must breed libra! Any ideas!?

Jennerwein1
10-14-14, 05:11 PM
I bought the witches cauldron, and after 4 hrs a little potion bottle appeared above it, but I cannot collect it. Force closed, tried again, no go! What to do? Any advice? Thanks.

nilni
10-14-14, 05:13 PM
No more land to put habitat. Come on... I even haven't hatched any Japan Dragon.

Jennerwein1
10-14-14, 05:15 PM
I bought the witches cauldron, and after 4 hrs a little potion bottle appeared above it, but I cannot collect it. Force closed, tried again, no go! What to do? Any advice? Thanks.

Never mind! As soon as I posted this, I figured it out. <face palm >

cocauina
10-14-14, 06:27 PM
No more land to put habitat. Come on... I even haven't hatched any Japan Dragon.

I have land, have only 76 habitats (level 116) and I even didn't hatched any world event dragon.. I don't want to reach the habitat limit to fast, and since I can leave dragons in storage, so that is what is going to happen, since the breedable ones cannot move to storage x)

DrP4ever
10-14-14, 06:49 PM
Okay, figured it out. If you plant the small amount items you have to harvest a certain amount to get a bottle, don't know what that number was though. I'm new and have difficulty getting coins to do anything with. Only one hatching place etc so I don't think I will be very successful but I will try!

cocauina
10-14-14, 06:57 PM
Okay, figured it out. If you plant the small amount items you have to harvest a certain amount to get a bottle, don't know what that number was though. I'm new and have difficulty getting coins to do anything with. Only one hatching place etc so I don't think I will be very successful but I will try!

Hatching eggs, battling, harvesting food, doing quest and collecting from the apprentice's cauldron you receive 1 bottle every hour.

20hrs of breed and food in one farm, we receive 20 of each = 40 bottles
Battling 1 bottle when we won
Quest and aprprentice's cauldron, every 4hrs we can collect 4 bottles

The witch's cauldron is the only one were evry our we receive 4 bottles, after 4hrs, we receive 16

AJImmer
10-14-14, 07:23 PM

I plan my food planting and egg hatching to try to keep the farms and hatching nest busy all the time. For hatching I buy the Water Dragon egg (12 hour incubation) twice a day and sell them off the nest. I have two nests - so this earns 48 Witch's Brews a day.

For the food I'll do the five hour food for 4 plantings and then fill the end of the day with one hour plantings. I start a new five hour planting at bedtime. I have seven farms so this typically will earn at least 152 Witch's Brews per day. The farms and hatching will earn 200 Brews per day. Add another 20 a day from questing and 20 a day from the cauldron and you're easily earning 240 Brews per day - that will get you all of the individual prizes with time to spare (assuming you can play every five hours for everyday of the contest).

Kennedward
10-14-14, 07:30 PM
Wow 5 new dragons, I would prefer other new features instead, but at the mean time I'll start collecting bottles

nilni
10-14-14, 08:36 PM
I have land, have only 76 habitats (level 116) and I even didn't hatched any world event dragon.. I don't want to reach the habitat limit to fast, and since I can leave dragons in storage, so that is what is going to happen, since the breedable ones cannot move to storage x)

I already did what you do for a long time and waiting for more land can expand :(

Anaboe
10-15-14, 09:33 AM
Atm you can mine 40 pieces of land, and the price has gone down so it's affordable too.

freshfunin2008
10-15-14, 09:46 AM
Everyone should mine the extra land. I personally think they decided to make it easier to get the land so many can put their decor back out that they had to put into storage. With the habitat limits in place and land limits I had to move a lot of decor back into storage or I just sold it. Many complained about not being able to play the game how you want to play it and enjoy it.

cocauina
10-15-14, 10:35 AM
I have a question..

Here is the halloween decor? Older IOS players have it, because they bought and placed in storage, but the new ones, doesn't have them

ShyZAMM
10-15-14, 10:41 AM
I had a very bad Day...dentist, headache, whatever...
I just checked my dragons for the first time today and went to the Food...
GREAT! The annoying info about the worldevent popped up and *whoooosh* i spend about 280 Golds for the Cursed Cottage... Really great!!! Thank you!
A ****ty day ends even more worse :(
I saved up some gold to get some mining or tournament done...but now :___(

kooky panda
10-15-14, 10:42 AM
Guys, thread is getting of topic. Please keep your comments on the new World Event!

Thanks!

amerirish
10-15-14, 10:42 AM
I had a very bad Day...dentist, headache, whatever...
I just checked my dragons for the first time today and went to the Food...
GREAT! The annoying info about the worldevent popped up and *whoooosh* i spend about 280 Golds for the Cursed Cottage... Really great!!! Thank you!
A ****ty day ends even more worse :(
I saved up some gold to get some mining or tournament done...but now :___(

Try emailing TL at support@teamlava.com - I don't know how successful you'll be getting your gold back but it's worth an email. I'm sorry that happened to you and I really hope you can get it back.

freshfunin2008
10-15-14, 10:46 AM
So far this event is a sleeper!!! LOL

LonePudding
10-15-14, 10:57 AM
So atm, I'm at 116 bottles. Is that ok considering 24 hours have passed? This time I'm really serious about getting that last Phantom Dragon... I've never reached the last prize before :(

amerirish
10-15-14, 11:00 AM
So atm, I'm at 116 bottles. Is that ok considering 24 hours have passed? This time I'm really serious about getting that last Phantom Dragon... I've never reached the last prize before :(

I play like a crazy addict (which I am) and I've only got 129 so I think you're off to a rockin' start LonePudding (btw, best name ever!). Keep up the great work :)

SHINeeFan23
10-15-14, 11:58 AM

I always wanted to reach the end. I'm always a few hundred away but never have enough time. I'm hoping with the 20hr plants that I have will help me reach that goal.

freshfunin2008
10-15-14, 12:00 PM
I play like a crazy addict (which I am) and I've only got 129 so I think you're off to a rockin' start LonePudding (btw, best name ever!). Keep up the great work :)

I think that is a good number if you only have 1 nest. 225 per day is an awesome number to hold for 21 days. It will really help out the community.

amerirish
10-15-14, 12:31 PM
I plant 20 hour crops before bed, then at night when they're done, I plant one hour crops. That way I'm covered for all 24 hours. I also have two nests so whenever one is not going to be needed for over 2 hours, I buy an Air Dragon for 2,500 coins. That gets you two extra parts every two hours.

freshfunin2008: I have two nests (as I say above) and am lucky enough to work in a place where I can keep my phone next to my keyboard so I play from about 7 AM until I go to bed at around 12 AM - I think I need to check myself into DS Rehab :D

maizee0404
10-15-14, 01:01 PM
I plant 20 hour crops before bed, then at night when they're done, I plant one hour crops. That way I'm covered for all 24 hours. I also have two nests so whenever one is not going to be needed for over 2 hours, I buy an Air Dragon for 2,500 coins. That gets you two extra parts every two hours.

freshfunin2008: I have two nests (as I say above) and am lucky enough to work in a place where I can keep my phone next to my keyboard so I play from about 7 AM until I go to bed at around 12 AM - I think I need to check myself into DS Rehab :D
You are very lucky id be shot if i got caught playing on my phone in work...i have to go hide to play....im shocking thru tourneys every hour i have to run for 5mins ha :)
I dont let work stop me playing tho...nothin stops me unless my 3yr old wants mamas phone...needless to say mamas games are well hidden hehe..selfish i no but ahe has her own games :)

Anaboe
10-15-14, 01:19 PM
To win the last individual price, you need to make atleast 160 bottles a day.

Planting 6 x 20hour crops a day: 2.520 bottles
Collecting Couldron and quest, 3 times a day (wake-up, coming home, going to bed): 504
1 nest, occupied 20 hours a day: 420
1 mini-tournament, 1 normal tournament (both not finished): 25
Totall: 3.469 bottles

Needed for ultimate individual goal: 3.400.

So even for beginning players it is doable, given you spend enough time on the game :)

PurpleScorpion76
10-15-14, 01:57 PM

Here here!

10-15-14, 06:15 PM
I buy air, water or light as needed cause they give points according to how long they take to hatch. If you have two nests, this in addition to normal breeding really helps accumulate more points.

SHINeeFan23
10-15-14, 09:41 PM
I buy air, water or light as needed cause they give points according to how long they take to hatch. If you have two nests, this in addition to normal breeding really helps accumulate more points.

I wish I had 2 nest but ever time I have gold I spend it. I really need to start saving them up again.

LonePudding
10-15-14, 11:24 PM

Thanks, glad to hear that! And your the 2nd person who's said they liked my name!!

AJImmer
10-15-14, 11:29 PM
I wish I had 2 nest but ever time I have gold I spend it. I really need to start saving them up again.

You'll be able to get all of the individual dragon with just one nest - but you won't have as much cushion (in case you have a few days where you can't check the game several times a day).

azucita
10-16-14, 05:05 AM

Dont se all ameirish...dont we all? I woke up twice over night for the game as i had a lare start and was worried. Husband wants to take ipad away. Yiikes!

You are very lucky id be shot if i got caught playing on my phone in work...i have to go hide to play....im shocking thru tourneys every hour i have to run for 5mins ha :)
I dont let work stop me playing tho...nothin stops me unless my 3yr old wants mamas phone...needless to say mamas games are well hidden hehe..selfish i no but ahe has her own games :)

Same here maizee. I gotta be so careful at work

If you can, go for it. I have two nests anf it helps me not feel rushed always :)

kittymur
10-16-14, 05:08 AM
I have 520-610 items on each account. Only low 20 level account is a bit behind with 170. But have only 4 farms

Clark_Wayne
10-16-14, 05:51 AM
In the past, events use to be 2 weeks. Now it takes more than 3 weeks ! That's a little bit long !
To have all the prizes, you need to play everyday.
That's not a problem for me but TL should think about people who can not do this during 3 weeks !

Sometimes i regret the first summonings with only 2 dragons to summon, especially now that i have decided that my event dragons and tourney dragons will stay in storage because i start lacking places in habitats (last habitats increase are for the coming breeded dragons)

But the dragons have good looking :)

amerirish
10-16-14, 06:00 AM
Hi all! Great convo going on here....this is such a great community :) We will totally rock this event. Even though it seems like TL has been upping the stakes to challenge us with every new event (now it's 800 to unlock the community totals instead of 600? And last time they didn't double the amount of parts we get from quests like they used to). We just gotta keep chugging along!

Kennedward
10-16-14, 06:38 AM
Didn't get to play much due to a busy work schedule, only got 200 so far, but still got a long time to makeup for lost time, hopefully I'll catch up after

freesiawoods
10-16-14, 07:08 AM
I am hoping that at least some of the dragons will be black hybrids, not the usual combos we keep getting. Three weeks is gonna require some stamina, I have 370 bottles at the moment.

cocauina
10-16-14, 07:24 AM
I am hoping that at least some of the dragons will be black hybrids, not the usual combos we keep getting. Three weeks is gonna require some stamina, I have 370 bottles at the moment.

Sorry but, Trick or Treat is purple/yellow, Dracula and Phantom are yellow/red, Franken is yellow/green and Mad Scientist is pruple/green..

463 witch's brew at the moment.

Anaboe
10-16-14, 08:45 AM
507 Bottles atm :) Trying to get as much as I can for the community, usually I'm around 3400 in 14 days, so 5100 should be doable :)

LonePudding
10-16-14, 09:02 AM
What's the best crop-related way to get more bottles if I have 4 large farms (2 of which are enchanted) and generally sleep for 7hrs? Any help is greatly appreciated!;)

cocauina
10-16-14, 09:16 AM
What's the best crop-related way to get more bottles if I have 4 large farms (2 of which are enchanted) and generally sleep for 7hrs? Any help is greatly appreciated!;)

If your sleep generally is 7hrs, plant 8hrs of crops, you only need the Large Farm for that :)

grenner80
10-16-14, 10:36 AM
I am also new and don't get this completely. I sent a dragon on Quest Outpost but where is the Quest Outpost and how to I check in why he isn't back yet. It was only suppose to take 4 hours. That was yesterday.

kooky panda
10-16-14, 10:50 AM
I am also new and don't get this completely. I sent a dragon on Quest Outpost but where is the Quest Outpost and how to I check in why he isn't back yet. It was only suppose to take 4 hours. That was yesterday.
Go back to the building you sent the dragon on . When he gets back, you click the same building to collect items.

AJImmer
10-16-14, 11:35 AM

The event will be a lot easier for you if you build two more farms (or three if you're allowed) - the crops earn most of the points in these events - you're at a real disadvantage if don't have the maximum allowed farms and if you don't keep them constantly growing crops.

ileeas
10-16-14, 03:37 PM
looking forward to getting 5 new dragons but wish they had a habitat as well. Oh well.

vitriolicheart
10-16-14, 03:49 PM
looking forward to getting 5 new dragons but wish they had a habitat as well. Oh well.

Me too. I'd love a haunted habitat to keep them all in.

debhutchinson
10-16-14, 04:53 PM

Me too. I really, really would like a Trick or Treat 4-dragon habitat and decor!! Also with the option to buy a few more to hold all our Halloween dragons. I haven't counted them but there is Zombie, Devil, Nightmare, Vampire, Headless, Trickster, Gargoyle, Wizard, Goblin, Bat, Spider, Wraith, Skeleton, Boo, Witch, Pumpkin, ??

freshfunin2008
10-16-14, 04:53 PM
I guess we will just have to place them in the color choices we get for the different dragons. My guess is they didn't want to do a five dragon habitat.

PurpleScorpion76
10-17-14, 02:17 AM
My apprentice cauldron has a tab above to click but it's not clicking. Any ideas?

roguebee
10-17-14, 07:12 AM
Tap the cauldron and then look at the bottom of the screen.

PurpleScorpion76
10-17-14, 08:06 AM
Tap the cauldron and then look at the bottom of the screen.

That's ridiculous! But thank you. Everything else just needs a tap to collect. How confusing.

freshfunin2008
10-17-14, 08:53 AM
That should work.

SHINeeFan23
10-17-14, 10:52 AM
Tournament time! It's a frightmare dragon

freshfunin2008
10-17-14, 11:04 AM
Black / blue. I think I already have a black / blue dragon but I like this one too.

MakJulos
10-18-14, 02:19 AM
In the beginning of each these more or less copied and reskinned community events i always feel i won't make it all the w?y through them, but so far i've done this every time with a margin even despite playing them quite casually, but this time though....hehe i guess i'll see how far i go this time!:eek:

LonePudding
10-18-14, 02:30 AM
Thanks! A ten or twelve hour crop is definitely needed imo. 4 farms x 12 hours x 2 = 96 bottles in a day easily! I find 20 hrs quite awkward if I dont think ahead of time.

Anaboe
10-18-14, 11:56 AM
Finished the tournament, got 1035 bottles, not bad! How are you all doing?

Zummat
10-18-14, 11:59 AM
I love Halloween and very happy about this event. Getting all these new Halloween dragons makes up for not being able to get the re-listed Halloween dragons from last year that I missed out on. I have 1,073 Witch's Brew so far. Good luck everyone!

Drachenia
10-18-14, 01:51 PM
Hello! It makes me sad that so few with collecting this event. I am also on the habitat boundary, I do so with still useable collecting. Because it is a rie?iger fun, there are again great prizes

awsumum
10-18-14, 02:06 PM
Well I'm collecting as much as I can, but have lost a little enthusiasm as I can't place the trick-or-treat dragon I just got :( these event dragons don't come with their own habitat, so I am stuck with them in storage, along with frightmare and light speed dragon can't be crafted as I have no where to put him

Please help TL with a habitat increase :)

dubbleyooteeyef
10-18-14, 07:00 PM
Required at End

Current total

Ave per hour Since start

Ave ph x hours remaining

Forecast at this rate

During World Events keep eggs on your nest/s.

Buy extra nest/s if you can.

Be careful not to get stuck with eggs on your nest when your den is ready. It doesn't change the # of items you get, but it locks your den from getting on to the next breed.

My other table is a guide only, intended to show how many items are achievable in "normal" game play. YMMV due resources available - especially time and luck.

Egg
Hours/Items
Buy
Sell
Cost per Item

Air

Olympus

Light

Water

Per Action / Hour
Max Per 24 hrs
Realistic
Examples
Variations

Quest
4/4
8am, 12pm, 5pm, 9pm

Decoration (1)
4/4
Trophies
Buy Extras

Hatch (1 Nest)
1 / hr / egg
afk allowance
Buy more Nests. Fill with Air 2, Light 9, Water 12

Harvest (7 Farms)
1 / hr / farm
8am (5), 1pm (5), 6pm (5), 11pm (8),

Fight
1 wins /day
Sometimes 2 per in tourney

Per Day

14 Days

DragonsLovely
10-18-14, 07:40 PM
Wouldnt it!! That would be fair cool :) wonder why no habitat tho :(

I'm betting TL is expecting us to buy a yellow habitat that holds four dragons and that we use our gold to do so.

SHINeeFan23
10-18-14, 09:26 PM
How is everyone doing so far? I have collected so far a total of 1030 witch brews & I have 4 rounds left on the tournament. Some time tomorrow night I should reach the Trick or Treat dragon.

DrP4ever
10-18-14, 10:20 PM
As a lower level player this is quite impossible to achieve anything. I can't play all day since I can only play at home on WiFi. Still only have 241 and have been keeping my farms and breeding going. My problem is lack of coins to achieve anything. Truly no fun at all for me sadly. Was excited that I might be able to achieve something but looking highly unlikely now.

LonePudding
10-19-14, 02:49 AM
I'm guessing with 16 days left, you might be able to get the first Trick or Treat Dragon with 1200 bottles. And by then you would've unlocked the community prizes too! Don't give up!

LonePudding
10-19-14, 02:51 AM
How is everyone doing so far? I have collected so far a total of 1030 witch brews & I have 4 rounds left on the tournament. Some time tomorrow night I should reach the Trick or Treat dragon.

What level is your island & do you have a diamond or any champs yet?
Looking for a player whose kind of at the same tourney round, I just defeated trick or treat.

Chulliedoo
10-19-14, 05:21 AM
Looking for a player whose kind of at the same tourney round, I just defeated trick or treat.

Me me me!!! I don't have any diamonds and champions too!! I'm level 98 but my island is NOTHING like those around my level!! U can go check it out! ID is Chulliedoo and island name is Lowve Land. Just added you! :D

I'm at 1165 witch brews. Oh, and I'm going overseas for 4 days during this world event. Tsk. I might not be able to get the Phantom Dragon (which looks gorgeous with the rose in it's mouth).. I'm about to get another 140 after I harvest my scalypears and another 22 after I hatch my coral and water dragons tmr.

roguebee
10-19-14, 07:10 AM
As a lower level player this is quite impossible to achieve anything. I can't play all day since I can only play at home on WiFi. Still only have 241 and have been keeping my farms and breeding going. My problem is lack of coins to achieve anything. Truly no fun at all for me sadly. Was excited that I might be able to achieve something but looking highly unlikely now.

I'm not doing much better. I broke 300 this morning. I should at least get enough for the community prizes by the end of the event. As for coins, have you read the thread.. http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?43317-STARTING-PLAYERS-How-to-get-Rich ? Some of the information is outdated (like cost to feed a dragon to level 3), but it's helped me with coin generation.

SHINeeFan23
10-19-14, 09:53 AM

I'm lvl 101 & don't have diamond or any champs.

Drachenia
10-19-14, 03:58 PM
Well I'm collecting as much as I can, but have lost a little enthusiasm as I can't place the trick-or-treat dragon I just got :( these event dragons don't come with their own habitat, so I am stuck with them in storage, along with frightmare and light speed dragon can't be crafted as I have no where to put him

Please help TL with a habitat increase :)

Hello awsumum! Yes I agree with you. I'm in the same situation, and Lightspeed is just crafting, will sit on a nest. Please enhance habitat on four dragon with coins

Anaboe
10-19-14, 05:04 PM
I stopped breeding eggs a long time ago, since I don't want to be out of habitats. Got some 22 dragons in strange now, all of the last World events and tournaments. I don't mind, tho it makes the game a bit less fun, it's nice to know I do have them. :)

Got 1311 bottles so far (3 nests, 7 farms, no money-problems), at this lvl a world event is pretty much easy.. But I do feel for those that haven't reached it and thuis can't reach te goals.

buttabdullah99
10-19-14, 08:27 PM
So I have been noticing that the community is going really very slowly 😁😁 we are still on our 1st community prize and we still need about 25 million more to get it I don't know why!!!

scarletdragon18
10-19-14, 08:38 PM
So I have been noticing that the community is going really very slowly ���� we are still on our 1st community prize and we still need about 25 million more to get it I don't know why!!!

I've noticed this too. However it seems the prizes require more than previously (I think the normal is 80 mil?) So maybe that could be it?

SHINeeFan23
10-19-14, 10:25 PM
So I have been noticing that the community is going really very slowly ���� we are still on our 1st community prize and we still need about 25 million more to get it I don't know why!!!

Yeah we would usually have the first prize already. I'm sure some reached the community spot & stop but I hope that's not the problem. I wonder if they increased the numbers to see who actually participates after reaching the community area. I know on Fantasy Forest Story they reached the first prize but theirs is set at 80 mil. Hope we speed up a little more soon.

AJImmer
10-20-14, 12:49 AM

Hang in there - it will get better - you just need to spend your resources on activities that will build your coin income. They're been having these world events every 4 to 6 weeks - do the best you can on this event and focus on your income - you'll be much stronger for the next event. It took me a few events before I was strong / wealthy enough get all of the items offered in an event. Good luck and have fun!

LonePudding
10-20-14, 02:28 AM
Required at End

Current total

Ave per hour Since start

Ave ph x hours remaining

Forecast at this rate

During World Events keep eggs on your nest/s.

Buy extra nest/s if you can.

Be careful not to get stuck with eggs on your nest when your den is ready. It doesn't change the # of items you get, but it locks your den from getting on to the next breed.

My other table is a guide only, intended to show how many items are achievable in "normal" game play. YMMV due resources available - especially time and luck.

Egg
Hours/Items
Buy
Sell
Cost per Item

Air

Olympus

Light

Water

Per Action / Hour
Max Per 24 hrs
Realistic
Examples
Variations

Quest
4/4
8am, 12pm, 5pm, 9pm

Decoration (1)
4/4
Trophies
Buy Extras

Hatch (1 Nest)
1 / hr / egg
afk allowance

Harvest (7 Farms)
1 / hr / farm

Fight
1 wins /day

Per Day

14 Days

Looks quite helpful, thanks for taking your time to make that for us!

Could you please explain what the cost per item column means?

dubbleyooteeyef
10-20-14, 04:10 AM
Required at End

Current total

Ave per hour Since start

Ave ph x hours remaining

Forecast at this rate

Hours since last check

Added since last check

Ave per hour since last check

Forecast at "Current" rate

Looks quite helpful, thanks for taking your time to make that for us!

Could you please explain what the cost per item column means?

Hiya,
A way to keep earning items is to buy basic dragons, and hatch them on empty nests (while your breeding pair is breeding).

Cost per item (Witches brews in this Event) is:
Cost in silver coins to buy those dragons.
less what you sell them for,
divided by the items (hours) you get for hatching them.

eg right now I am unfortunately breeding a Sunrise (24 hours) and I have 3 nests.
So, I will hatch 6 Water dragons (2 eggs x12 hours x 3 nests) by the time my Sunrise is cooked (6x12=72 brews).

Each Item will cost me 750 silver. (10000 to buy each egg - 1000 when sold = 9000 / 12 items = 750 silver per brew).

Waters are great, but Olympics are no good if you don't have much silver :(

amerirish
10-20-14, 07:25 AM
Keep up the good work everyone...it sometimes comes down to the wire but we always manage to pull through! We gotta be in it to win it :)

freshfunin2008
10-20-14, 12:31 PM
I think those playing are doing well but many I think are bored by the 21 days. Not much action going on really. Its hard to breed what you want and one can only battle so much to make 1 or 2 parts. Let's add in a free spin wheel for 14 days and make something happen.

LonePudding
10-20-14, 01:36 PM
Yes I am quite bored already, I think I'd be more excited if I actually earned good stuff. But so far I've got a haunted house that takes up space. Charming. &Thankss for the explanation dubbleyooteeyef, I love your username:D

freshfunin2008
10-20-14, 02:37 PM
I know they added another week but it seems like the points needed for the 3 community prizes increased at a higher pace then the amount of time we are given. TL will need to help or we will not make all the prizes. I am forecasting I should have 4200 parts in each of my two accts by the 21st day. So I hope that helps out.

SHINeeFan23
10-20-14, 09:16 PM
Yeah I think we will have a spin to win soon & since I only have 1 nest I usually breed air if I have 2 more hours from the breeding nest thingy. Right now since I had to wait 12 hrs I decided to put my trick or treat dragon up so it will be done when my breeding pair gets done. I make sure I have it full at all times. Even though it seems we are going slow I hope we can reach all 3 community prizes :). Good luck everyone!

clarity625
10-20-14, 09:19 PM
I have 1448 points. In 14 hours we will be 1/3 into the Event. I estimate about 4500 by the end. I intend to keep working on getting more points even after I get all Individual prizes.

SHINeeFan23
10-20-14, 09:39 PM
I have 1448 points. In 14 hours we will be 1/3 into the Event. I estimate about 4500 by the end. I intend to keep working on getting more points even after I get all Individual prizes.

I never reach the end. I'm always like a couple hundred away but never enough time. I just keep collecting until it's over even if I don't collect everything.

Kennedward
10-21-14, 06:31 AM
Got just over 1000 today, haven't got much time to play in the upcoming days until the weekend, good luck for me to get all the required brews lol

saghaven
10-21-14, 07:42 AM
I'm at 1408. Just hatched a Wizard fail and am breeding an Island. Trick or Treat is on the next. My 20 hour crops will harvest in a couple of hours. I generally do the 20 hour crops unless they harvest early in the morning. Then I'll do 5 hours then 20 hours after that. Nests are always full and I'm always questing.

freshfunin2008
10-21-14, 08:05 AM
The last few events we only need 50M for the 1st community prize. Making it 100M this time is just discouraging I think.

PernReloaded
10-21-14, 10:20 AM
1784 (I admit to having bought the starter pack), and hoping that I'll have the community prize in my nest by tonight. Last time I thought we wouldn't get the last comm prize, but everyone pulled together for it :) I hope we'll manage the Mad Scientist dragon as well!

amerirish
10-21-14, 10:42 AM
We are *thisclose* to the first community prize (99,738,251 out of 100,000,000). Come on y'all, we got this! :cool:

I have 1,537 bottles at the moment.

SHINeeFan23
10-21-14, 10:50 AM
Almost close to the first community prize! We need about 168,806 left? We can do it!! :)

I have 1603 bottles at the moment.

amerirish
10-21-14, 11:10 AM
Got it!!!! Congrats everyone :D

sfallday
10-21-14, 11:23 AM
Ya got the community prize but it's not in my storage

SHINeeFan23
10-21-14, 11:26 AM
Yay! We reached it!! :)

10-21-14, 11:26 AM
Yes, I have this problem too(

It's unusual?

Nanyce
10-21-14, 12:32 PM

hello I have the same problem too! no franken dragon in my storage :(

LonePudding
10-21-14, 01:16 PM
Perfect timing for me...had 21 hrs of my diamond dragon left in the den, got the franken- now my nest isn't empty!!

sfallday
10-21-14, 03:13 PM
Hello TL there's quite a few of us who didn't get it

SHINeeFan23
10-21-14, 03:47 PM
Perfect timing for me...had 21 hrs of my diamond dragon left in the den, got the franken- now my nest isn't empty!!

Lucky~ I have to wait as I have an egg on the nest. Though I might speed it up though.

Chulliedoo
10-21-14, 03:48 PM
Yea I didn't get the frankendragon as well.

Kennedward
10-21-14, 04:40 PM
Time to some an email to TL for my missing dragon lol

annstrawberry
10-21-14, 07:54 PM
I didn't get the frankendragon as well !!

DrP4ever
10-21-14, 09:44 PM
I still only have 411. Ugh! Breed dragons and then they take 20 hours which ties up my breeding are and the hatching area. Think this is a Bust for me sadly!

dubbleyooteeyef
10-22-14, 02:43 PM
Required at End

Current total

Ave per hour Since start

Ave ph x hours remaining

Forecast at this rate

Hours since last check

Added since last check

Any time your game freaks out (like you don't get a Frankenstein Dragon) try to Force close and / or restart your device, and / or re-install the app.

LonePudding
10-22-14, 03:53 PM
We're not gonna make it!:(

AJImmer
10-22-14, 04:00 PM
We're not gonna make it!:(

well... we are a little behind pace at this point (about 35-40% complete) but we're always a little behind pace at this point. I do think the lack of a tournament this week will hurt our chances a bit (since we get double points for arena victories during tournaments) but I think we still have a decent chance of getting all of the community prizes.

SHINeeFan23
10-22-14, 04:20 PM
I'm sure we will make it. It's always on the last day when we reach the last one. Do you think they will double brew on the cauldron near the end? I know the last event they didn't which sucked lol

sfallday
10-22-14, 05:14 PM
Can someone notify TL of the many of us not having the first community prize please

Kennedward
10-22-14, 07:38 PM
I have 1388 right now, not sure if I can get to the last prize but will be playing again when I can

PernReloaded
10-23-14, 12:03 AM
2150 and set to get Dracula dragon before it hits Day 11!

Last time thought for sure that the last community prize wouldn't happen, I think there's a solid chance yet. We're still making good progress :)

LonePudding
10-23-14, 01:41 AM
I really hope they double the brews so I at least have a chance of getting the phantom. With maybe 5 days of double brews we should certainly get the last prize. Please TL, don't leave us single brewed!:eek:

AJImmer
10-23-14, 10:01 AM
I'm not a big fan of the extended world event (21 days v. 14 days) but there is a silver lining... The final community goal of 350 million requires us to earn about 16.7 million per day over 21 days. The final community goal in the last three events required us to earn about 250 million over 14 days for a daily total of about 17.9 million. Our final goal is 1 millions parts per day easier than past events.

SHINeeFan23
10-23-14, 10:23 AM
I really hope they double the brews so I at least have a chance of getting the phantom. With maybe 5 days of double brews we should certainly get the last prize. Please TL, don't leave us single brewed!:eek:

I hope they do. Last time they didn't even do it so who knows.

Kennedward
10-23-14, 11:42 AM
Currently at 1398, got plans for the weekend which means I'll lose 2 days of playing time in the upcoming weekend, hopefully will still be able to unlock my last prize

cocauina
10-23-14, 11:53 AM
2,184, almost getting Dracula :D

amerirish
10-23-14, 12:42 PM
2,184, almost getting Dracula :D

You're beating me; 2,081 :)

SHINeeFan23
10-23-14, 07:22 PM
You're beating me; 2,081 :)

I'm at 2154 & doing a 5 hr plants that should be done around 2 & I can collect IF I'm up lol. I was late doing my crops this morning so I'm behind on my time. I should get Dracula in the early morning if I stay up.

Kennedward
10-23-14, 08:37 PM
1688 now, hopefully will be reaching 2000 or so by tmr

AwesomeChefDad
10-23-14, 09:20 PM
I am at 1200 or so, it feels like this event keeps going and going and going.

I imagine they will do a 3 day tourney and a 6 as well before it is over.

sfallday
10-23-14, 11:07 PM
Still haven't got first community prize, even sent an email. Starting to get frustrated

amerirish
10-24-14, 05:42 AM
Keep up the great work everyone!! I got Dracula last night. Currently at 2,299 and going strong. If we all pull together, we can get all the prizes :)

Kennedward
10-24-14, 06:22 AM
2008 now, let's keep going everyone!

saghaven
10-24-14, 07:25 AM
I'm at 2202, got Dracula this morning and he's now on the nest. I don't know about getting the third community prize though. We're not even at the halfway point for the second prize yet with about 11 days left. I know we always make it on the last day but this seems to be particularly behind.

Kennedward
10-24-14, 09:16 AM
2018 now, will be missing 2 days during the weekend, so hopefully I'll get more today

freshfunin2008
10-24-14, 09:45 AM
Just about 2200 in both accts. I should have this one on both nests by end of day.

SHINeeFan23
10-24-14, 02:19 PM
I'm at 2202, got Dracula this morning and he's now on the nest. I don't know about getting the third community prize though. We're not even at the halfway point for the second prize yet with about 11 days left. I know we always make it on the last day but this seems to be particularly behind.

Yeah I saw that too. We usually have the second one already or are almost close to getting it. It's been going slow on this event. Hope it's not like this next time.

Kennedward
10-24-14, 06:09 PM
2208, just unlocked Dracula, looks like this is the end for me today, hopefully I'll catch up after the weekend, good luck everyone!

LonePudding
10-25-14, 07:49 AM
I wish Phantom came before Dracula:( And also wish we didn't have to pay 100 gold for the Halloween habitat. I have the gold, but I can't part with it:rolleyes:

azucita
10-25-14, 09:34 AM
Is this Halloween habitat recently released? i didnt notice before and was surprised since the habitats normally are part of the event.... just wondering...

imasweetie11
10-25-14, 09:35 AM
Is this Halloween habitat recently released? i didnt notice before and was surprised since the habitats normally are part of the event.... just wondering...

It was released yesterday ��

azucita
10-25-14, 09:41 AM
oh that's too bad, i was thinking it was an older habitat from last year and they brought it back, so now world events will have paying habitats? hope not!

matchbox222
10-25-14, 11:18 AM
Awww I'm only at 1,200 :(

dubbleyooteeyef
10-25-14, 05:58 PM
Required at End

Current total

Ave per hour Since start

Ave ph x hours remaining

Forecast at this rate

Hours since last check

Added since last check

SHINeeFan23
10-25-14, 07:10 PM
Required at End

Current total

Ave per hour Since start

Ave ph x hours remaining

Forecast at this rate

Hours since last check

Added since last check

Hmm looks like we might not make it. Hope we do though :)

tuffyjkitten
10-25-14, 07:11 PM
I got the habitat simply because I needed one for the event dragons. Why get another ordinary one when I could get a special one? I don't mind 100 gold...I'm considering second one actually...

Kennedward
10-25-14, 07:13 PM
2288 now, I'm confident to unlock my last prize, not sure about the community prize though

PernReloaded
10-25-14, 08:13 PM
2812! I should reach Phantom with a few days to spare- all the more time to help get the community prize.

dubbleyooteeyef
10-26-14, 04:43 AM
Hmm looks like we might not make it. Hope we do though :)

Yeah we're usually a bit behind but make it each time

clarity625
10-26-14, 10:00 AM
I have 2635 brews. 765 to go. I am confident I'll get the Phantom dragon, probably around Wednesday. I hope we'll get the last community prize, so I'll continue harvesting brews, sending out quests and keeping my nests occupied. I might battle now and then, even though I already have Lightspeed.

Kennedward
10-26-14, 07:27 PM
2388 now, didn't get much time to play during the weekend, but will try to catch up tomorrow, good luck everyone

SHINeeFan23
10-26-14, 08:35 PM
I'm at 2804 & need 596 more brews. We have about 9 days left so I should make it. I'm not sure how much I collect a day but I hope it's enough.

Lesimony
10-27-14, 04:53 AM
oh that's too bad, i was thinking it was an older habitat from last year and they brought it back, so now world events will have paying habitats? hope not!
They did the same thing for the Easter event earlier this year. I hoped there was enough complaints about it that they wouldn't do it again, but they did. It makes it a lot harder for people maxed on habitats since they can't even buy it and store it.

Kennedward
10-27-14, 06:51 AM
2688 now

amerirish
10-27-14, 07:34 AM
3,025 :)

LonePudding
10-27-14, 10:56 AM
We got that Dragon Sculpture Thingy!!
& I'm on 2,179, running behind, don't think I'll reach Phantom because I make around 100-150 brews a day:(

PernReloaded
10-27-14, 11:07 AM
Wooohooo! We got the sculpture!

At 3024 and going strong <3

freshfunin2008
10-27-14, 11:39 AM
So I guess that means about 150 hours before the final prize.

amerirish
10-27-14, 12:45 PM
Congrats to everyone for getting the 2nd Community Prize!!!! Keep up the great work :)

freshfunin2008
10-27-14, 01:14 PM
Good job everyone. We should be able to get the last prize.

dubbleyooteeyef
10-27-14, 02:34 PM
Current total

Ave per hour Since start

Ave ph x hours remaining

Forecast at this rate

Hours since last check

Added since last check

We got that Dragon Sculpture Thingy!!
& I'm on 2,179, running behind, don't think I'll reach Phantom because I make around 100-150 brews a day:(

You should make the last prize at your current rate... just. Or have you slowed down?
20 hour crops on 7 farms 1/day gets you 140 min.

Per Action / Hour
Max Per 24 hrs
Realistic
Examples
Variations

Quest
4/4
8am, 12pm, 5pm, 9pm

Decoration (1)
4/4
Trophies
Buy Extras

Hatch (1 Nest)
1 / hr / egg
afk allowance

Harvest (7 Farms)
1 / hr / farm

Fight
1 wins /day

Per Day

14 Days

LonePudding
10-27-14, 03:48 PM
I guess I can make it, IF my nests are never empty and my farms are never unoccupied. Thanks for the hope!!

Jennerwein1
10-27-14, 03:55 PM
2939, Lvl 23 only one big farm. Planting apples and sending out quests . Also have 2 cauldrons, that is 20 every 4 hrs, while awake. It can be done!!!! Keep going!

freshfunin2008
10-27-14, 04:20 PM
Yeah I am on target for 4500 in 1 acct and 4300 in another. I must of missed planting something in the 2nd acct somewhere along the line. I don't think I could handle 3 or more accts like some have. Good Luck everyone!!

SHINeeFan23
10-27-14, 06:03 PM
Congrats everyone for doing such a good job on getting the second community prize. Now to tackle the last one :)

Right now I have 3003 & just need 397 more brews so I should get the last one in a couple of days & I'm excited because I could never reach it. So thanks everyone for your advice and for helping out when I needed help. Now to tackle the last community prize!!

Kennedward
10-27-14, 07:46 PM
2888 now, got so little time to play but pretty sure I can get the last individual prize

PernReloaded
10-28-14, 12:27 PM
3350+, planted some 8 hour crops so should have the last indv. Prize by tonight ^.^ Cheering on for the community, too!

cocauina
10-28-14, 01:45 PM
3,305 witch's brew, tomorrow I will recevei my Phantom dragon after collecting my 7 farms with 20hrs :D

jptheripper
10-28-14, 01:50 PM
3,305 witch's brew, tomorrow I will recevei my Phantom dragon after collecting my 7 farms with 20hrs :D

same here

DrP4ever
10-28-14, 02:32 PM
Doing better an expected as a newer player but never going to get all the prizes. Not enough $$, my breeding takes too long, etc And not far enough to do tournaments. Currently sitting at Level 26 with 1,042.

PernReloaded
10-28-14, 04:36 PM
Doing better an expected as a newer player but never going to get all the prizes. Not enough $$, my breeding takes too long, etc And not far enough to do tournaments. Currently sitting at Level 26 with 1,042.
Yeah, I was the same way with my first event :/ but you're not doing too badly, all said and told! You'll at least get most of the prizes.

Just got Phantom dragon, very excited.

SHINeeFan23
10-28-14, 04:36 PM
I should reach the Phantom dragon sooner then I thought. This tournament helps too :)

clarity625
10-28-14, 06:29 PM
I'm at 3321 I expect to get phantom Dragon tomorrow after I harvest 20 hr crops on my 7 farms.

Kennedward
10-28-14, 07:10 PM
3008 now, I think I'll be finished by tomorrow

saghaven
10-28-14, 10:50 PM
3153 with scaleypears harvesting tomorrow, a magic and cherry blossom on the nests, plus the tourney. I may get Phantom tomorrow

SHINeeFan23
10-29-14, 02:01 AM
I should reach the end by today. I'm at 3302 & need 98 more brews. I have 8hr crops to collect in 5 hrs. Have an egg on the nest & with this tournament I should make it soon.

adcremar
10-29-14, 02:27 AM
3477 and keep on going for community prize

kittymur
10-29-14, 03:28 AM
I got last individual prize on 3 accounts. Will get it in 3 days in 6 more accounts. Only my low level accounts I just reached 2300 and 455, have got only 2 large farms and its 13 level.

amerirish
10-29-14, 06:12 AM
I collected my Phantom Dragon last night. Still collecting bottles though - we need to get that last prize. I realllly want the Mad Scientist Dragon. He's so cool looking :)

SHINeeFan23
10-29-14, 11:24 AM
Just reached the Phantom dragon. Now onwards to help collect the last community prize! :)

amerirish
10-29-14, 11:40 AM
Just reached the Phantom dragon. Now onwards to help collect the last community prize! :)

Go SHINee, Go SHINee - congrats!

freshfunin2008
10-29-14, 11:46 AM
I was faced with the last personal prize in one acct this morning and will face it again in the other acct later on tonight. Good job everyone!!!!!

PepperWoo
10-29-14, 12:46 PM
Only 89 brews more to get Dracula! Hope I get to rake enough for Phantom before the event ends.

SHINeeFan23
10-29-14, 12:53 PM
Go SHINee, Go SHINee - congrats!

Thanks :) It's my first event to actually finish & have time left over.

pribakes
10-29-14, 05:53 PM
Got phantom this morning love his design :)

adcremar
10-30-14, 03:48 AM
Hey guys

As I can see, if we don't make an effort all together, we are not going to get the community prize.
Let's work hard to get it! :)

saghaven
10-30-14, 05:00 AM
Just got Phantom! I'm at 3400 even.

We are definitely lagging in the community prize though. Come on all! We can do it!

Kennedward
10-30-14, 06:57 AM
Got Phantom as well, good luck everyone! I won't have time to play for a few days, hopefully you guys can unlock the community prize by the end

freshfunin2008
10-30-14, 09:37 AM
I think we are on a good pace for the last prize. Ugh 5 more days. This thing is lasting way too long.

PernReloaded
10-30-14, 06:06 PM
I think we are on a good pace for the last prize. Ugh 5 more days. This thing is lasting way too long.

And yet we seem to need those to get that last comm prize >.<

BUT I BELIEVE IN EVERYONE, so hopefully it will work out :) I'm now stuck growing crops and doing the cauldron/quest for brews since I've gotten as far as I'm gonna go in the tournament.

clarity625
10-30-14, 06:44 PM
I've got 3842 brews. I continue to harvest the cauldron, sending out fire Dragon on trick or treat quest, plant 20 hr or 8 hr crops around the clock, keeps my 2 nests busy and battling Dragons in the Arena.

I feel optimistic about our chances to get the last community prize. (More so than the last community prize on CS)

matchbox222
10-31-14, 02:19 PM
Awww I'm only at 2,100 D:

gnomerztribe
10-31-14, 03:20 PM
4,020 witch brews and 260,356,971....around 90,000,000 short for the last community prize w/ 3 days to spare seems impossible to reach but i'll try my best....goodluck everyone.lets work together to get the last comm prize....

Kennedward
10-31-14, 04:17 PM
Got 3418, as I've said before, I won't have much time to play during the upcoming weekend, good luck everyone on unlocking the comm prize

dubbleyooteeyef
10-31-14, 06:03 PM
Current total

Ave per hour Since start

Ave ph x hours remaining

Forecast at this rate

Hours since last check

Added since last check

Kennedward
11-01-14, 09:37 AM
3488 now, let's keep going everyone!

HiroOgawa
11-01-14, 05:43 PM
4189 now

adcremar
11-01-14, 11:54 PM
We need more people to play for community prize if we want to finish this one... Come on guys. Some help, please..

LonePudding
11-02-14, 03:10 AM
Due to maintenance, I think TL should help us to the last community prize. No one in the world can harvest brews right now. That's a big impact.

adcremar
11-02-14, 04:03 AM
I think TL will give us few more hours because of this maintenance, but I'm not sure if this will be enough...
I'm not saying it's not possible do finish in time, but it really needs a big effort from all of us.

LonePudding
11-02-14, 04:16 AM
I hope you're right adcremar!
A few hours for the tournament and world event (a day would be nice), and berserker and the mad scientist could be ours!!

PurpleScorpion76
11-02-14, 09:50 AM
I only started playing Dragon Story just before the beginning of the Halloween event, and have only just reached 800 Witches Brew. Whether I'll continue playing or not after is up for debate but it took me over 2 weeks just to get the Devil Dragon. Is it possible to get that many Witches Brew with only a day or so to go? I will continue to do what I can but I'm only level 17 so can't even battle yet.

0midget0
11-02-14, 10:46 AM
I think last prize will be difficult to earn.
I've got 4139 bottles and still collecting.
Maybe we can succeed if everyone keeps collecting.

clarity625
11-02-14, 12:05 PM
I have 4415, 2 busy nests, Fire dragon on quest, 7 farms always busy, battling when I can. I am stuck on Berzerker, so may not win many bottles in Arena today, but I'm trying. I do the best I can (without spending gold) and hope for the best.

Anaboe
11-02-14, 02:09 PM
I'm not worried: we've never lost a World Event before, and I doubt we will now. I have 4.200 and will keep on collecting as often as I can :)

We can do it, it ain't over till the fat lady sings ;)

PernReloaded
11-02-14, 04:50 PM
4520 and counting! About to harvest some 20 hour crops, planting more, keeping two nests busy, getting potions from the cauldron.

I would love the mad scientist- here's hoping!

Etini_PYF
11-02-14, 05:04 PM
Hi everyone!
I'm not a pessimist by nature. But it feels less & less that we'll reach that Mad Scientist. :(
Never been this invested in any game before. Feel a bit obsessed. :rolleyes:
Got 5.275 bottles right now. Got an alarm to remind me to collect from the cauldrons. 7 farms always w crops. 3 nests always occupied. Quest & battle all the time. So glad the tournament is over so there's a chance for some, shall we say, "normal" dragons to fight w. :D
But it's so far till the 350 mil that we need. And I think many has gotten tired of the event, & moved on. Sadly. :(
But I hope u r right Anaboe :o

Kennedward
11-02-14, 09:35 PM
3608 now, let's keep going everyone!

saghaven
11-02-14, 10:28 PM
4375. Still hatching, harvesting, questing and battling. This is a big hill to climb though guys! Let's keep at it!

MazReptile
11-02-14, 11:13 PM
I've only got 1951, really want Dracula but with a day and half left, I'm clearly not getting it.
I also hope we can get the mad scientist, but this dragon seems like it will elude us.

Mickluho
11-03-14, 12:56 AM
3105. Still hope to hatch the Phantom dragon.

freesiawoods
11-03-14, 01:15 AM
The community total seems to have moved really slowly the last couple of days, maybe people getting stuck on the tourney dragons? And after I finished the tourney I got Valkyrie!

HiroOgawa
11-03-14, 01:34 AM
I have 4561 now

amerirish
11-03-14, 09:00 AM
We have just over 1 day to collect 53 million - I really hope we make it. I currently have 4,727 bottles. Keep up the good collecting work everyone! :)

ghostiemom
11-03-14, 09:07 AM
Still collecting, though I have slowed down a bit. At 4651 with farms ready in a few hours. Too bad we don't get brews for healing!

PernReloaded
11-03-14, 09:27 AM
The numbers don't look too good >.< I was hoping, but.... I still hope! That Mad Scientist looks awesome.

freshfunin2008
11-03-14, 09:51 AM
For us to win this one... TL will need to help us out. We rarely can do 1 M an hour let a lone the amount we need now.

Myrta5
11-03-14, 01:04 PM
The numbers don't look too good >.< I was hoping, but.... I still hope! That Mad Scientist looks awesome.

You are right this is going to slow I think we going to have very dificult time with the last community prize the timer is going fast but the collection is to slow I think too quit this game in this last two months I noticed that because I loose several neighbors who can't expand and have all the new dragons in storage because of the limited habitats this players was daily players like me that love this game but TL don't changes this limited expansions and limited habitats rules and they decide to give up the crashing of the game don't help us either some days is worst than others but affect the time of playing for some people that have to work or study don't have all the time to wait for this situations to be fix by TL oh well fingers cross to got it on time Good luck everyone 

PurpleScorpion76
11-03-14, 01:08 PM
Well I hope we'll all keep trying.

Myrta5
11-03-14, 01:09 PM
You are right this is going to slow I think we going to have very dificult time with the last community prize the timer is going fast but the collection is to slow I think too quit this game in this last two months I noticed that because I loose several neighbors who can't expand and have all the new dragons in storage because of the limited habitats this players was daily players like me that love this game but TL don't changes this limited expansions and limited habitats rules and they decide to give up the crashing of the game don't help us either some days is worst than others but affect the time of playing for some people that have to work or study don't have all the time to wait for this situations to be fix by TL oh well fingers cross to got it on time Good luck everyone 
I mean I think the reason for don't have any progress is that too many people quit the game in this last two months sorry for my mistake on writing

amerirish
11-03-14, 01:52 PM
I'm still collecting like a mad (wo)man and will until the very end. I want the Mad Scientist Dragon very badly!

awsumum
11-03-14, 02:01 PM
I'm still collecting like a mad (wo)man and will until the very end. I want the Mad Scientist Dragon very badly!

I'm still collecting like mad too, but am concerned the dragon doesn't fit in the habitat with others. Not sure we will make mad scientist dragon this time tho :(

freshfunin2008
11-03-14, 02:31 PM
Well I think 350M is hard to come by and 21 days of constant handling to get there is way too long in my book. But I as well as others continue. I am faced with over 4500 in 1 acct and just under 4400 in the other. Thanks to 3 nests they really pay off.