PDA

View Full Version : Sea Drake

SANDSCApe
10-14-14, 05:59 AM
Super-rare Dark-Water hybrid.
17 hours to breed.
17 hours to hatch.

I absolutely LOVE this gorgeous creature. It's the only one of the original Dark supers I've been unable to breed so far (Onyx Ox & Zapra also elude me, but they came later.)
Drake has been here since the Water and Dark elements were introduced (July 23, 2014?), just before the game's General Release. But it doesn't have a thread, so I'm starting one.

It's impossible to ignore this magnificent dragon, with its charismatic face and awe-inspiring wingspan. Like many dark creatures, the inside of its wings evoke a starry night.

SANDSCApe
10-14-14, 06:04 AM
Chromadile & Shock Fox are breeding a 17-hour child in Satyr Sanctuary. Crossing my fingers in the hope that it is my Drake at last (but could also be Falconch or the Koala).

Vash-Naroom also has 17 hours from Skyger-Turtisle. Lucky girl. That one's definitely Sea Drake.

my607
10-14-14, 06:08 AM
Super-rare Dark-Water hybrid.
17 hours to breed.
17 hours to hatch.

I absolutely LOVE this gorgeous creature. It's the only one of the original Dark supers I've been unable to breed so far (Onyx Ox & Zapra also elude me, but they came later.)
Drake has been here since the Water and Dark elements were introduced (July 23, 2014?), just before the game's General Release. But it doesn't have a thread, so I'm starting one.

It's impossible to ignore this magnificent dragon, with its charismatic face and awe-inspiring wingspan. Like many dark creatures, the inside of its wings evoke a starry night.

I have two sea drakes. I used Chromadile and fire glider. I haven't gotten the drake to lvl 10 yet. I wished we could trade and I can have one Emerald dragon .

my607
10-14-14, 06:13 AM
The #2 sea drake I used Chromadile and Frostfang. Good luck

cquinn32
10-14-14, 12:22 PM
My favorite animal to date and the first one I chose to level up to 15!!

sweetypies97
10-15-14, 12:03 AM
I finally got mine, I have been trying nonstop for a couple of weeks on one of my games. I got it with a Frostfang and Chromadile. He reminds me of Toothless from the movie 'How to train your dragon'.

SANDSCApe
10-16-14, 06:30 AM
It was the Koala. Hope I don't see that again. Since then, I've been seeing Rainguins, and now some 18-hour thing. Ah, Drake, will it ever be you? I don't need you in battle; I don't need your income; I just want your presence in my forest. Please come to Satyr Sanctuary.

Bah. Four-element combos; whatcha gonna do?

flowless
10-20-14, 11:09 PM
Ha funny sand
Me too I just want his presence

Trying on and off for it for a long time I always give up cuz it's long time trying and I move on
Will it be mine this time around I hope so
3 fails so far
Him and onyx are ahhhhhhh

sanya87
10-21-14, 02:53 AM
Happy to have it in my forest, i was lucky to get it early in the game, think it was my third super rare that i got by breeding :) and it is my first super rare i leveled to 15, he was a great fighter in the last tournament!

flowless
01-22-15, 08:02 AM
I keep on trying on between
I hope i get it soon

ArcadiaTofu
01-22-15, 08:07 AM
Mods, think you can move this topic over to the Creature Library since it sorta doesn't fit in the main discussions forum? ^^;;