PDA

View Full Version : Halloween Dragons

jus7_me89
10-14-14, 04:41 AM
It's almost Halloween and the dragons get their spooky costumes. This is my 2nd Halloween as a "dragon caretaker" and i must say it's my fav part of the year in DS because i like the designs of the dragons. I only miss the Spider dragon so far ( i guess i don't forgot any other one ).

HERE IS MY LIST:

Skeleton dragon ( combo i used : genie and light )
Boo dragon ( combo i used : light and peacock )
Nightmare dragon ( won the tourny )
Spirit dragon ( crafted it )
Headless ( summoned )
Wraith ( summoned )
Raven ( Night Elf and Peacock )
Pumpkin ( Walkyrie and Gladiator )
Vampire ( Night elf and Peacock )
Zombie ( Quetzal and Anubis )
Witch ( Peacock and Quetzal )
Devil ( Quetzal and Forestfire )

Please share your lists and combos as well...it may help other players ( and they don't have to search the entire forum )

Annica5
10-14-14, 05:05 AM
Like the dragons, like the special background with the night sky and spooky trees :)
My list

Skeleton ( peacock and sunrise )
Nightmare ( won tourney )
Spirit (crafted)
Headless ( one summoned, one bred from cosmic and diamond )
Wraith ( summoned )
Raven ( won from spin the wheel )
Pumpkin ( fire and air )
Vampire ( peacock and night )
Zombie ( bought )
Witch ( forest and magic )

Plus I think Mummy from Egyptian event fits in nicely with these over Halloween.
Still missing Boo, Devil and Spider. And in just a few hours another dragon will be released.. Or more.. Sigh.

bakerystoe
10-14-14, 05:20 AM
What about spider? Pumpkin pump me into the firestorm!:( Luckily I got the Atlas:)))

belbar22
10-14-14, 05:57 AM
It's almost Halloween and the dragons get their spooky costumes. This is my 2nd Halloween as a "dragon caretaker" and i must say it's my fav part of the year in DS because i like the designs of the dragons. I only miss the Spider dragon so far ( i guess i don't forgot any other one ).

HERE IS MY LIST:

Skeleton dragon ( combo i used : genie and light )
Boo dragon ( combo i used : light and peacock )
Nightmare dragon ( won the tourny )
Spirit dragon ( crafted it )
Headless ( summoned )
Wraith ( summoned )
Raven ( Night Elf and Peacock )
Pumpkin ( Walkyrie and Gladiator )
Vampire ( Night elf and Peacock )
Zombie ( Quetzal and Anubis )
Witch ( Peacock and Quetzal )
Devil ( Quetzal and Forestfire )

Please share your lists and combos as well...it may help other players ( and they don't have to search the entire forum )

Just tried your combo for Devil and got 12 hours. After about 20 life fails, I really hope it is not Dino which I have never wanted.

cocauina
10-14-14, 08:20 AM
I start playing almost in the end of the Halloween seasson, so:

Skeleton and Spider dragon - didn't get them
Boo dragon - without even trying to get him - Light and Luck
Nightmare dragon - the tourney was before I start playing and apparently the Nightmare dragon become breedable this January but I only knew about this a couple hours before the dragon expires
Spirit dragon - already removed when I start aying and didn't had luck enough to win him in the spin to win
Headless and Wraith - my island was to small to be able to win them
Raven - no luck on the breeding den and spin to win
Pumpkin - my first yellow/red hybrid - Fire and Air
Vampire - breed one with Coral and Poison - won another from a tourney
Zombie and Witch - no luck on them
Devil - only Life dragons and one Wild - I will try the combo that jus7_me89 said, but with a diferent dragon, because I don't have Forestfire.

belbar22
10-14-14, 12:03 PM
Just tried your combo for Devil and got 12 hours. After about 20 life fails, I really hope it is not Dino which I have never wanted.

It was Devil. Thanks for the suggestion.

jus7_me89
10-14-14, 12:45 PM
It was Devil. Thanks for the suggestion.

congrats on your devil, my dear friend ! it was a tough one to get !

belbar22
10-14-14, 02:28 PM
congrats on your devil, my dear friend ! it was a tough one to get !

Thanks. Now I have got it in my 2nd account, I just need to get it in my main account.

jus7_me89
10-18-14, 12:02 PM
hmmm am i the only one trying for the limited Spider dragon??

Zummat
10-18-14, 12:23 PM

I tried and have 25 hours. Not spider, I'm sure it's Penumbra, and now a long wait to try for it or something else. :( I'm looking forward to getting a whole bunch of new Halloween dragons from the world event.

redstar177
10-18-14, 03:24 PM
I also tried for spider and got my 4th diamond! Hermes/Goblin. I feel like once you've finally bred a dragon that you want, it becomes far more likely that you will get another one. However, this also seems to make it far more difficult to breed new ones.

Now I've got diamond tying up the breeding den while I'm trying to breed a limited triple type! I think I will speed it up tonight (even though I hate using that much gold) so I can have a better chance for Spider

jus7_me89
10-19-14, 12:45 AM
I also tried for spider and got my 4th diamond! Hermes/Goblin. I feel like once you've finally bred a dragon that you want, it becomes far more likely that you will get another one. However, this also seems to make it far more difficult to breed new ones.

Now I've got diamond tying up the breeding den while I'm trying to breed a limited triple type! I think I will speed it up tonight (even though I hate using that much gold) so I can have a better chance for Spider

i'm trying since friday but i got tons of charms, lots of corals, a paradise and a night elf...i don't think i'm going to get this one.

jus7_me89
10-19-14, 12:46 AM
i'm trying since friday but i got tons of charms, lots of corals, a paradise and a night elf...i don't think i'm going to get this one.

P.S: hermes - goblin sounds like a nice combo ! i will try it !

redstar177
10-19-14, 07:42 PM
P.S: hermes - goblin sounds like a nice combo ! i will try it !

It's been good to me so far! I've gotten Diamond, Fates, and now Paradise with that combo so far, as well as a few commons (Hermes, Coral and Hercules). It also gives you a shot for Raven if you don't already have one (I got one last year when it was released). Right now I'm really hoping for Spider (obviously) and Hades or Super.

jus7_me89
10-20-14, 04:46 AM
It's been good to me so far! I've gotten Diamond, Fates, and now Paradise with that combo so far, as well as a few commons (Hermes, Coral and Hercules). It also gives you a shot for Raven if you don't already have one (I got one last year when it was released). Right now I'm really hoping for Spider (obviously) and Hades or Super.

i already have Raven, but i would not mind a 2nd one. i also have the super dragon ( got it last year as a fail from spider dragon ) and hades ( i was lucky enough to get it on my 3rd try ). all i want is a darn spider but i try and try and try without any luck ! these are my results:

charm
charm
charm
night elf
coral
coral
charm
paradise
coral
coral
charm
night elf
charm
coral

jus7_me89
10-20-14, 04:47 AM
is there anyone who got spider dragon this year? i really need some help... i already spent a lot of gold and i'm not going to spend more of it.

farmday0123
10-20-14, 05:03 AM
I been trying for spider still no luck, witch no zombie, boo I have no luck with them now spider, I thought download Halloween version breed better but I have no luck at all, more difficult to breed

GCMomOfFour
10-20-14, 05:56 AM
is there anyone who got spider dragon this year? i really need some help... i already spent a lot of gold and i'm not going to spend more of it.

I got Spider this year with Night/Cupid first try and am now trying for Raven.

pattons_friends
10-20-14, 12:39 PM
I've been trying for spider too, not had any joy yet, been using a mixture of dapper,magic,charm,night & crusader dragons as my attempts, not much else on my island to choose from. I was very lucky with the 1st lot of Halloween dragons, I got zombie, witch, boo & pumpkin with less than 3 attempts each so I guess I can't complain :)

MakJulos
10-20-14, 01:07 PM

Funny dragon, i'm trying for it myself but expecting as much luck with this one as i had with Boo - absolutely none, but it is all good - low expectations means any good outcome becomes extra nice!:)

amerirish
10-20-14, 01:48 PM
I just got Spider with Magic & Dapper. Next I need to try for Were and Devil so going to use Soccer & Dino as they are both possible with that combo.

jus7_me89
10-21-14, 03:32 AM
i'm still trying for that f****g spider on 3 accounts and all i got are charms ( ugly, usless charms ) , corals and 2 night elfs. I think i will give up on this dragon and soon on this game...

jus7_me89
10-21-14, 03:35 AM
few more speed ups and im done with this stupid dragon:

charm charm charm coral. thank you TL for saving me so much money. im not going to waste anymore money on your lil app.

farmday0123
10-21-14, 07:18 AM
Hi guys, after many fails I got spider with obsidian and magic, good luck to u whom is now trying for spider. Iam now going to try for pumpkin before it gone

jovita777
10-26-14, 10:17 AM
This is my second halloween and i have only two dragons.
I got headless last year as a fail trying for skeleton.
This year i got spirit dragon from spin wheel.

This year i tried for zombie and which, all i got was poison fails.
Tried for vampire, spider and raven and all i got was coral fails.
Tried for pumpkin-firestorm fails.
Tried for devil(i want it so much)- a million life and wild fails and few dino fails.

TL whats going on with this game????? Let us breed new and limited dragons.
I dont remember when i got new dragon from breeding, maybe two month ago.
I'm angry......

jus7_me89
10-26-14, 11:43 AM
adding 2 new halloween dragons : white witch and night stalker . so, i got ALL the halloween dragons so far except that darn spider...yey...

jeroen1975
11-01-14, 06:45 AM
Yahoo! Just landed skeleton on my nest! So happy to get him!parents were epic griffin and a lvl 6 anubis

jovita777
11-02-14, 04:57 AM
Yahoo! Just landed skeleton on my nest! So happy to get him!parents were epic griffin and a lvl 6 anubis

Good for you. I want skeleton so much. I didnt get him last year. My firs try gave me trikster, an second try give chess.
I cant use my diamonds while tournament is going.

P.s. At last i got devil. So happy for it.

freesiawoods
11-02-14, 07:11 AM
Skeleton with Gold and Hypnotic, hooray! That's after I bought Archangel, couldn't resist.

Natasha_07
11-02-14, 11:22 AM
You guys are so lucky, the only one I got last year was Pumpkin and this year Skeleton after some 'luck' fails.

bakerystoe
11-04-14, 05:51 AM
Anyone have the best combo for skeleton? I REAALY LOVE IT

jus7_me89
11-04-14, 10:49 AM

i got mine ( and several other players ) with genie and light. good luck.

jus7_me89
11-06-14, 12:35 PM
for the ones who are still trying for skeleton : i got another one ( on my 2nd account ) with hypnotic and sunrise. good luck everyone !

cocauina
11-06-14, 12:37 PM

Royal and Winddancer, 1st try on "my" 2nd account.

redstar177
11-06-14, 04:50 PM
So far I've gotten Pumpkin, Skeleton, and Boo this from the old Halloween dragons. I already had Raven and Headless from last year and I haven't had a chance to try for the new ones yet because I've been chasing the others. I missed out on Spider (sad) and didn't bother trying for Witch/Zombie because I just didn't want to deal with poison fails. I'm feeling pretty good about this years breeds though (especially for an Android user)! Wish me luck on Were, Devil and Nightstalker :)

KemeticPride
11-07-14, 01:27 PM
Hi my name is Liz Callan. First off I can't log in because I forget my login info. But my island is Dragonia. My storm8 ID. Is KemeticPride. I hope this helps you. Please send me my info to login again. Also PLEASE FIX MY GLITCH!!! I took a spin on the wheel and won an adorable Pumpkin Dragon. As an infant I had no problems with him. But once I leveled him up and evolved him to a level 4 dragon, the problems began. He stays in the habitat for a few moments and then the loading sign comes up and he keeps returning to the Evolution Temple again and again!!!! I can't do **** with him!!! Please fix this because he is my fav dragon!!! Also when I got him I kept getting 2 bombs but the most recent time I got him back I only got 1 bomb and its now gone.

Anyone else got this problem?