PDA

View Full Version : When should I tap the LOAD button for goals?

hydarra
10-13-14, 11:16 PM
On timed goals where it asks you to load x number of a certain item, Shen should I tap the LOAD bitten? As a craft or acquire the item? Or as soon as I have all of them, or 99 of them?

If I load stuff as I get them, but don't finish the goal before time runs out, do I lose those items? Or do they go back into my inventory?

Please help!!

Add: Hydarra

PurpleScorpion76
10-14-14, 12:04 AM
You do lose items if you don't finish that quest, so if you are unsure it's worth waiting, for example I finished the first two caravans on this Halloween part 1 quest almost straight away because I had all items but a few so I worked on those and then loaded. Inhad loaded on a couple of occasions to see how many I needed to get or make. But it was only the milk I needed more of, with the dyes, inks and parchment I haven't loaded them yet as I wanted to make more of those items, once you load your last batch the crafting ability disappears so I'm holding off while I make extra. Make sure you get it all in time though, it finishes I believe 8 hours before you'd think it should. See Halloween thread.

hydarra
10-14-14, 11:44 AM
Thanks for the answer. That's dumb that the items go away. There's no way I'm going to finish the spooky caravan, as I don't have enough bones or creep tooths. Sigh. All those wasted red petals. Is there a way for neighbors to send me bones and/or creep tooths?

PurpleScorpion76
10-14-14, 04:48 PM
No but try and activate as many monsters as you can.