PDA

View Full Version : Version Update 1.3

bluefoxcrystal
10-13-14, 11:15 PM
Not sure XD I got this update 10 or so min ago

Bambamstad
10-13-14, 11:34 PM
Just installed. Nothing new at this moment, curious about the first world event.

EviBrooklyn
10-13-14, 11:41 PM
Battlegrounds coming tomorrow. I clicked on the icon and got a new message "DNT"... So my guess is it will open tomorrow.. I hope we get new expansions tomorrow also.., crossing my fingers !!

TokiChunsa
10-14-14, 01:38 AM
I just updated it and waiting, but I wish they had kept the Fairy Ferret as the icon creature instead. It's a lot cuter than the Magmacore. It's also the first hybrid that we get.

prinsti
10-14-14, 02:07 AM
I love the new magmacore icon, so much better than the fairy ferret

TokiChunsa
10-14-14, 02:21 AM
I love the new magmacore icon, so much better than the fairy ferret

For me, I favor the a Fairy Ferret over the Magmacore in general. :D

Annica5
10-14-14, 03:26 AM
Ooo new mining music! Nice!

[S8] Elsa
10-14-14, 11:01 AM
It was released yesterday, but you may be getting it today if iTunes is slowly rolling out to notify for updates. :)

seekerbears
10-14-14, 11:54 AM
What is the World Events? I'm curious to see what that is also hope more battleground levels are coming I love those!

stoneflower8
10-14-14, 11:58 AM
Horror !!! The new version is full of bugs. Grand my farm no fruit for 5 hours, 20 hours. Owl Bear 5 level every minute brings me +255 coins, otherwise the icon shows +5 coins..

my607
10-14-14, 12:01 PM
Where's the update it's 3 pm?

seekerbears
10-14-14, 12:14 PM
Where's the update it's 3 pm?

I think you have to go to the App Store to update it

my607
10-14-14, 12:16 PM
I did that already. I thought there's new animals and world wide event

seekerbears
10-14-14, 12:20 PM
I did that already. I thought there's new animals and world wide event

It will come in the middle of the week or maybe tomorrow if I'm correct if not it'll be coming soon

my607
10-14-14, 12:21 PM
It will come in the middle of the week or maybe tomorrow if I'm correct if not it'll be coming soon

Oh ok just getting impatient.

[S8] Elsa
10-14-14, 12:45 PM
Horror !!! The new version is full of bugs. Grand my farm no fruit for 5 hours, 20 hours. Owl Bear 5 level every minute brings me +255 coins, otherwise the icon shows +5 coins..

The crops you describe are available on the Grand Farm on the second page. Checking, the level 5 Owl Bear is giving the correct amount of Coins per collection. Are you seeing something different in your game?

stoneflower8
10-14-14, 01:02 PM
Elsa;981562']The crops you describe are available on the Grand Farm on the second page. Checking, the level 5 Owl Bear is giving the correct amount of Coins per collection. Are you seeing something different in your game?
Now the Grand farm is ok. I know that crops are in second page but I haven't second page in 1 Grand Farm but in other I have second page. My farms were in the first place before but today I moved them in on the second place all farms. OwlBear is in first place left of nest tree in the corner - when icon at the right bottom comes 5 money to collect animal shows me gold coin. I push it and game gives me +255 coins. It's really so in this moment. One Grand farm I put for the 20h but another Grand Farm still no second page. I moved the problem Grand Farm but it's the same - no second page.

seekerbears
10-14-14, 01:06 PM
The World Events started for Dragon Story when is it gonna start for FFS I'm to excited

SANDSCApe
10-14-14, 01:16 PM
Did somebody say WORLD EVENTS?!!

I was asking for that just a few hours ago on the Holiday Suggestions thread. LOL

zenobia42
10-14-14, 01:20 PM
After waiting SO long after I leveled my sloth to 15 to actually see it's epic form in the last update, it is GONE again this update. My sloth looks pre-epic again.

And no new expansions, nor the "world event" advertised.

In other words, this update gave us a whole lot of NOTHING. Except a minor regression. Sigh.

sanya87
10-14-14, 01:47 PM
Hope we will get something tomorrow or at least on friday. I was disappointed to download the new version and then to see nothing new at all, so hopefully this update is not going to stay like this...

my607
10-14-14, 02:03 PM
Can a moderator tell us when this world event will happen?

egla3
10-14-14, 02:22 PM
What is the "world event" ��

cocauina
10-14-14, 02:32 PM
What is the "world event" ��

This info is from the Dragon Story world events :)

"Welcome to world events, where you and other Dragon Story players will collect items to earn individual and community prizes!

You can earn items by taking these actions around your Isles:

Hatching dragons from your Nest
Harvesting food at your Farms
Completing a special quest at the Quest Outpost
Fighting in the Battle Arena (levels 30+)
And since the 4th event, 2 special buildings were added where every 4hrs one building gives 4 things, and the other one gives 16 things

Once you collect enough items to earn the first individual prize, the second individual prize will unlock. After the Dragon Story community collects enough items to earn a community prize, all players who have collected enough items to be eligible will receive it. Your prizes will be placed in your storage. Have Fun!"

Here you can see every world event from Dragon Story :)

1st (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?66372-Egyptian-Adventure-Event-IOS-EXPIRED&highlight=Egyptian+Adventure+Event) - 2nd (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?67645-Easter-egg-event-04-15-2014-(IOS)&highlight=Easter+Hunt+Event) - 3rd (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?68822-WORLD-EVENT-(IOS)-Dragon-Circus&highlight=world+event) - 4th (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?70272-Soccer-Showdown-World-Event-(IOS)-06-24-2014&highlight=world+event) - 5th (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?71099-World-Event-(IOS)-Dragons-of-Olympus&highlight=world+event) - 6th (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?72258-New-Event!-Dragons-In-Space-8-19-14&highlight=Dragons+Space) - 7th (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?73144-World-Event-(IOS)-Dragons-of-Japan!&highlight=world+event) - 8th (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?74051-World-Event-(IOS)-Halloween-Haunt!&highlight=world+event)

zenobia42
10-14-14, 02:41 PM
This info is from the Dragon Story world events :)

"Welcome to world events, where you and other Dragon Story players will collect items to earn individual and community prizes!

You can earn items by taking these actions around your Isles:

Hatching dragons from your Nest
Harvesting food at your Farms
Completing a special quest at the Quest Outpost
Fighting in the Battle Arena (levels 30+)

Once you collect enough items to earn the first individual prize, the second individual prize will unlock. After the Dragon Story community collects enough items to earn a community prize, all players who have collected enough items to be eligible will receive it. Your prizes will be placed in your storage. Have Fun!"

Here you can see every world event from Dragon Story :)

1st (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?66372-Egyptian-Adventure-Event-IOS-EXPIRED&highlight=Egyptian+Adventure+Event) - 2nd (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?67645-Easter-egg-event-04-15-2014-(IOS)&highlight=Easter+Hunt+Event) - 3rd (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?68822-WORLD-EVENT-(IOS)-Dragon-Circus&highlight=world+event) - 4th (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?70272-Soccer-Showdown-World-Event-(IOS)-06-24-2014&highlight=world+event) - 5th (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?71099-World-Event-(IOS)-Dragons-of-Olympus&highlight=world+event) - 6th (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?72258-New-Event!-Dragons-In-Space-8-19-14&highlight=Dragons+Space) - 7th (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?73144-World-Event-(IOS)-Dragons-of-Japan!&highlight=world+event) - 8th (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?74051-World-Event-(IOS)-Halloween-Haunt!&highlight=world+event)
I was going to describe Castle Story's first "World Event" held a few weeks ago, but I have to think that the one for this game will be a LOT more similar to the DS one than to the CS one. Since DS has the same types of game mechanics going on, with breeding, hatching, feeding and evolving animals. Though we don't have a "Quest Outpost" here whatever that is in DS. Maybe we will have something involving the mine instead? In case that is the case, I am going to hold onto bombs and only use them when I have like 12 and I think the next breeding might cause a bomb to go un-won.

Anyway, thanks for all that info, cocauina!!!

The only thing I can share from my experience in CS is that it takes a LOT LOT LOT of whatever needs to be collected to unlock the community prizes. Also, all individual and community prizes were decorations. BIG ones. So unless they unlock another big island AND reduce the price of expansion in runes, coins, and coins for clearing obstacles from 46/1mil/1.5mil to more like 10/100k/100k... all the prizes will just sit in pretty much everyone's storage for months and months.

cocauina
10-14-14, 02:50 PM
I was going to describe Castle Story's first "World Event" held a few weeks ago, but I have to think that the one for this game will be a LOT more similar to the DS one than to the CS one. Since DS has the same types of game mechanics going on, with breeding, hatching, feeding and evolving animals. Though we don't have a "Quest Outpost" here whatever that is in DS. Maybe we will have something involving the mine instead?

Anyway, thanks for all that info, cocauina!!!

ahahah, you're welcome :p

I've already played Castle Story, but the game started to become bored for me, Farm Story already have world events, probably CS and FS have the same based up world events, and, DS and FFS will have the same based up world event. True in FFS we don't have "Quest Outpost", and if TL involve the mine, it would be something new, or involve the battlegrounds also, since there's already one coming.

Like already has been said, when we press on the battleground we receive a message saying "DNT", hatching and plant food, will probably the normal, since in FFS we don't have many features as DS, probably battlegrounds and/or mine and/or breed and/or a special building, will be the other building or buildings where we can collect things :p

(...)

The only thing I can share from my experience in CS is that it takes a LOT LOT LOT of whatever needs to be collected to unlock the community prizes. Also, all individual and community prizes were decorations. BIG ones. So unless they unlock another big island AND reduce the price of expansion in runes, coins, and coins for clearing obstacles from 46/1mil/1.5mil to more like 10/100k/100k... all the prizes will just sit in pretty much everyone's storage for months and months.

I played 2 world events from Farm Story, and I hated, so difficult and we need certain buildings to receive some things for the world event, nop, I quit.

I hope TL will not use the base up world event from CS and FS, I hope that DS is the world event base up they will use. Don't mess up TL, just don't..

seekerbears
10-14-14, 03:37 PM
When I clicked the battle grounds to see if there were any tournaments it said 'DNT' what does that mean?

bluefoxcrystal
10-14-14, 03:54 PM
When I clicked the battle grounds to see if there were any tournaments it said 'DNT' what does that mean?

That's what I was wondering myself... Does anybody know?

cocauina
10-14-14, 04:10 PM

Probably a battleground is coming soo xD

[S8] Elsa
10-14-14, 04:15 PM

I don't see this. Can one of you provide a screenshot? Have you tried reinstalling the game?

cocauina
10-14-14, 04:39 PM
Elsa;981643']I don't see this. Can one of you provide a screenshot? Have you tried reinstalling the game?

I didn't tried to reinstall the game and I have the same problem

[S8] Elsa
10-14-14, 05:02 PM
I didn't tried to reinstall the game and I have the same problem

Thanks! This has been reported to the team. :)

my607
10-14-14, 06:03 PM
How do we find pumpkins!

Hawksmoor
10-14-14, 06:19 PM
How do we find pumpkins!

Once you open the pumpkin that's on your screen, select the letter I for information and it'll tell you how to find pumpkins. Looks like we've got about 3 weeks to collect them

my607
10-14-14, 07:01 PM
Once you open the pumpkin that's on your screen, select the letter I for information and it'll tell you how to find pumpkins. Looks like we've got about 3 weeks to collect them

Thanks I see them now

zenobia42
10-14-14, 07:09 PM
Well, now the battlegrounds is back to having the usual message: "You've reached the end of the Battlegrounds, but there's still more to explore! Check back soon for more regions!"

It would be REALLY nice if they open up a LOT of new battles, so that folks who reached the end of the previous battlegrounds before the pumpkins event have the chance to get as many pumpkins from battles as folks who already had a bunch of battles in their queues.

And now I'm not sure that when the battlegrounds DO open (if they do), if I should hold back and see how far I can get in the pumpkin event without battles, to save up battles for the next world event. Since clearly now I will NEVER battle outside world events again or I'll waste chances for world event items.

Splashy81
10-14-14, 08:36 PM
After waiting SO long after I leveled my sloth to 15 to actually see it's epic form in the last update, it is GONE again this update. My sloth looks pre-epic again.

And no new expansions, nor the "world event" advertised.

In other words, this update gave us a whole lot of NOTHING. Except a minor regression. Sigh.

My Sloth has gone back to level 10-14 art too! He's also lost his epic art:(

Ratisorn
10-14-14, 09:13 PM
Thank for update

Birdfox
10-14-14, 11:10 PM
I noticed that the Firefox's Album and icon art has pink "Epic" sheen instead of blue, however my level 15 Firefox's sheen is still blue. Just thought I'd point it out. I like the color change though!

angela3737
10-15-14, 05:35 AM
Ugg! This version won't open anymore on my iPad 1 generation ..level 16&17... Angela3737.. Told my kids about this new event..can't show thm on here ..it will play only now with this 10/14 version on itouch 4 generation .....I've done the standard remedies ( close background apps, un install ..shut down..re install ..clear cookies / data).. No luck ..what in this version would cause it not to open ? Is this fixable ?

stoneflower8
10-15-14, 08:42 AM
I please the team of game, correct the grand farms! I have no second page!!!!!!! What's happen? How long I have to wait to play normal? Is anybody has the same problem like mine after update?

SparklyOctopus
10-15-14, 03:27 PM
I please the team of game, correct the grand farms! I have no second page!!!!!!! What's happen? How long I have to wait to play normal? Is anybody has the same problem like mine after update?

Sorry to hear about that! Could you try force closing and see if that will return the second page? Please let us know!

cocauina
10-15-14, 04:54 PM

I have grand farms and I have the second page, are you tapping on the yellow arrow? If yes, normally the arrow bugs and doesn't work, so you need to push the page from the right to the left with your finger..

If you already tried this, so report to TL

stoneflower8
10-15-14, 11:53 PM
I am happy today - I woke up and checked my grand farms and hurray! Already 2 page loads - finally Hip, hip hurraaaaay! Thank you for helping!

Dear cocauina, I know how to open second page - I really had a problem but thank you for your care!

SparklyOctopus, yesterday I many times was turning off the my Iphone but just today is OK. I had yellow arrow but when I tapped on it but did not appear second page. I had same moments when after long wait second page appeared but not every time when I wanted. OK! All is in past!

Thank you Team! You returned me a happiness :cool:

Starlitstream
10-16-14, 12:11 AM
The game no longer works on the iPad 1 after installing this update. Very disappointing :-(.

elvos85
10-16-14, 05:07 PM
TL I can't enter the game after updated.. Pls help ! I try to re download but same problem..

readysetgo888
10-17-14, 07:12 AM
TL I can't enter the game after updated.. Pls help ! I try to re download but same problem..

Same here, on iPhone 4. Did you figure out a solution? Not happy over here. I want to have time to do the event!

Installed new update and game just crashes after the loading screen pops up.

elvos85
10-17-14, 08:27 AM
Same here, on iPhone 4. Did you figure out a solution? Not happy over here. I want to have time to do the event!

Installed new update and game just crashes after the loading screen pops up.

Not yet.. I still can't play yet.. Hope TL can settle this fast !!

BlueCanary
10-17-14, 08:33 AM
Its a known bug, and there's a thread in the bugs and issues forum about it. Basically if you want your device to work right now it has to be upgraded to version 6 or higher. If you can't upgrade, there's a fix in the works which should be happening "soon". Hopefully soon enough for us to get in on a bit of the Halloween event.

Fingers crossed it gets fixed today with the Friday update! :)

zenobia42
10-17-14, 08:35 AM
It would have been nice if they had provided at least a little time cushion between releasing the update and starting the event... to ensure there were no bugs preventing people from playing during the event. I'm sorry to all you guys who can't play due to the update not working on your device. That really sux. :(

elvos85
10-17-14, 09:08 AM
Another thing is they didn't give notice to update this game.. Until today only I know need to update to participate in the event.. Hope TL can extend the event time for us to get those reward..

BlueCanary
10-18-14, 08:25 AM
Managed to get my phone upgraded, but it wiped all of my games. I have my ID and password, but I have no idea where I'm supposed to put them, I can only find prompts to make a new ID. Does anyone know what I need to do?

sandygin
10-18-14, 08:40 AM
to get your games back,you need a game with the switch id feature such as bakery story(I know for sure that one has it)you make a new id for it then level up a level or two.you then go to the blue accounts button in the right corner and press account settings.select log in to another account and put in your main id and password. you will then have your games back and can delete bakery if you don't play that one.I do this to switch back and forth between accounts all the time.

BlueCanary
10-18-14, 08:52 AM
to get your games back,you need a game with the switch id feature such as bakery story(I know for sure that one has it)you make a new id for it then level up a level or two.you then go to the blue accounts button in the right corner and press account settings.select log in to another account and put in your main id and password. you will then have your games back and can delete bakery if you don't play that one.I do this to switch back and forth between accounts all the time.

Thank you so much! :) I wonder why this isn't a feature in all of the games?