PDA

View Full Version : About parts request

tomatolmc1001
10-13-14, 06:08 PM
Sometimes I received part requests from neighbor, but I can't find the item(s) requested in my gift list(e.g.slab of beef), so I can't send back the gifts to my neighbor. Why this happen?

ElaineCarrel
10-13-14, 08:00 PM
On requests like that all u should have to do is hit the accept button. Ull never find it in the Parts book.

fatbearsecondary
10-13-14, 09:53 PM
Sometimes I received part requests from neighbor, but I can't find the item(s) requested in my gift list(e.g.slab of beef), so I can't send back the gifts to my neighbor. Why this happen?

It happens because the request is part of goals. Sometimes, one of the goals will include requesting something from your neighbors. These requests usually aren't parts, probably b/c the game designers don't want players who have a large back-stock of parts to be able to instantly complete these.

Just hit Accept on the request and your neighbors should receive what they need that way.

tomatolmc1001
10-13-14, 10:56 PM
Thanks very much!

tomatolmc1001
10-14-14, 12:47 AM
One more question, even the parts requested are in my gift list, I only need to hit Accept instead of visiting the neighbor's restaurant and hit Gift?

twospoons
10-14-14, 02:37 AM
if someone requests a gift that is in the giftable list, accepting their request and then sending them the same thing as a gift means they'll get two instead of one. it depends on how much time/effort you can spare at the moment, but sending the extra gift makes you a really nice person. :)

also, it's often easier to use the gift back button if they've gifted you, or click on your social button if you want to gift a bunch of people at once, than it is to visit each individual person to gift them. often many people are looking for the same sort of gift at the same time when goals are out, so it can save you time, even if you're also tipping them.

tomatolmc1001
10-14-14, 02:58 AM
I fully understand now, thanks so much!