PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion - Allow New Bakers Chance to Meet Old Goals

miggy1011
10-13-14, 02:58 PM
I would like to make a suggestion to allow new bakers the opportunity to complete old goals that were set prior to joining Team Lava's Bakery Story. For example, I joined a couple of months ago but cannot get certain ovens and bake certain recipes because I do not have the opportunity to complete the goals. Is it possible to have Bakery Story set these goals for those bakers that joined after the completion date?

ElaineCarrel
10-14-14, 05:53 PM
Believe me, the ongoing monthly challenges will keep u busy enough for quite awhile especially if Uve only been playing BS for a few months. There's been a movement both here and in the RS forum to have old ones brought back and personally I dont c it happening. Sorry. Ull have a new challenge every month if TL continues w the pattern they've been following.

blueradient
10-22-14, 10:17 AM
I would also love to see the old goals brought back for some us new players who missed out. They are something we can do in between the monthly goals. Maybe a new app download called Bakery Story Classic with all the old goals in it where the player chooses when to start one of the older goals to complete. Just an idea.