PDA

View Full Version : i spent 3 expension permits to expend but failed and permits were gone!

wensiwensi
10-13-14, 01:41 AM
teamlava staff, please give me back my expansion permits.

when i click "spend", the land that could be expended in the past became unexpandable, actually i have spent many wisp lanterns and coins before. then, my lanterns, coins, and permits disappeared, and nothing happened to the land.

ShibuyaCloth
10-13-14, 04:35 AM
This happened to me twice as well (used 10 or so lanterns). They were registered but due to a refresh bug my expansion was not fully registered. I forced close the game and restarted. Then I could complete the expansion. I was missing some RP because I justed stored a building that was in the way.

have you tried this?

PikaSquirrel
10-13-14, 02:26 PM
teamlava staff, please give me back my expansion permits.

when i click "spend", the land that could be expended in the past became unexpandable, actually i have spent many wisp lanterns and coins before. then, my lanterns, coins, and permits disappeared, and nothing happened to the land.

Please try force closing the game and check again, it seems your Kingdom has already expanded to this area. We checked out your Kingdom and we don't see any available expansions that require 3 expansion permits and 2600 Royal Points.

If you still see this area not expanded to please let us know exactly where this expansion is and we'll look into it for you again.

wensiwensi
10-13-14, 07:15 PM
yes, my problem is solved. thanks a lot.