PDA

View Full Version : My Suggestions

holdie14
10-12-14, 01:01 PM
1. The ability to move food from one counter to another. This can be annoying when changing themes. You have to wait for the food to run out.
2. In the decorations tab, separate items for sale and items you already own.

ElaineCarrel
10-13-14, 08:27 PM
1. The ability to move food from one counter to another. This can be annoying when changing themes. You have to wait for the food to run out.
UR able to tell what items u already own by the colored triangle in the corner of the items.

jim23cash
10-13-14, 10:06 PM
UR able to tell what items u already own by the colored triangle in the corner of the up items.

yeah, but they are all jumbled together! I redecorated for Halloween, and the items were spread throughout the list of items...and every time I placed one, it went back to the beginning of the list!
I would like to have all the purchased items in one tab, AND, have it stay where you are when you purchase something.
Thanks!

meme1098
10-14-14, 06:48 AM
I really hate when that happens too. I think it has something to do with the fact the item is no longer available and so that causes the design list to revert to the beginning again. It is very irritating indeed.
An option to sort would be great.

poisonedwaters
10-20-15, 09:39 AM

Well that sounds like a bug to me. If you are retrieving items you own that are no longer buy-able from the list and have to keep scrolling back to it each time, then there is something wrong. I would like to see that fixed as well.

Also having the items I own in one spot is also a good idea. I don't like having to scroll all the way to the end just to find the items I own to take out and then scroll back again just to take out another one.