PDA

View Full Version : Dragon story hallowen stable

turff1955
10-12-14, 07:48 AM
There is and issue with the stable on hallowen version after i store 1 dragon in a stable i was not abble to bringing it back i had to go on regular version to be abble to put it on the habitat please can someone look on it thanks

kooky panda
10-12-14, 10:09 AM
My stable seems to be stuck too.
I will report this over.

(moved thread to Bugs forum )

mcgoohoo
10-12-14, 10:26 AM
same issue here

CuddlyDragon
10-12-14, 05:56 PM
Reported :)

kooky panda
10-13-14, 01:18 PM
Hey guys, TL is working on fixing this as soon as they can, but it will require a version update.

To get your Dragons out for now, you can get them from the Stable from the base version. You can still store them as normal from Halloween.
Thank you for all of your patience while they work on resolving this.

highkell80
10-25-14, 03:53 PM
There is and issue with the stable on hallowen version after i store 1 dragon in a stable i was not abble to bringing it back i had to go on regular version to be abble to put it on the habitat please can someone look on it thanks

Please excuse my lack of knowledge with forums and posting. Hope I've chosen the correct location. I've only recently began playing the game. I love it! However, after purchasing some gold and getting the stable, I got a dragon stuck inside! I'm not sure what you mean by "base version". Should I search a different dragon story version? Help if you can? 😄 I just want my yellow dragon back! Ps: a stable should come with at least 2 spots. :) thanks.

JustKay
10-26-14, 05:25 AM
Please excuse my lack of knowledge with forums and posting. Hope I've chosen the correct location. I've only recently began playing the game. I love it! However, after purchasing some gold and getting the stable, I got a dragon stuck inside! I'm not sure what you mean by "base version". Should I search a different dragon story version? Help if you can? �� I just want my yellow dragon back! Ps: a stable should come with at least 2 spots. :) thanks.

Yes, there is a plain vanilla Dragon Story app. No halloween or xmas theme. Best to get this one as the Halloween version will expire at some point. Just search for dragon story in the store and you should see all versions available.

kooky panda
10-31-14, 06:57 AM
Guys, this issue has been fixed with the most current Halloween (IOS) version update. Version 1.9.6.