PDA

View Full Version : as a newbie it's hard to skip goals!

kiwi445
10-12-14, 05:40 AM
I want to do the Halloween goals but i can't because i just started couple days ago and don't have much coins right now. Working on saving up to expand and such. But it sure is hard not to fall into the temptation of doing the Halloween goals when i see so many cute bakeries argh. I'm sure i'll have enough if there's ever a Christmas/Winter goal ;)

LavaRain8
10-12-14, 07:32 AM
Yeah, being low on coins early is quite the challenge. Just try to make high coin yielding recipes that you have access to (check the game guide sticky on the forums for sortable recipe charts to figure out which ones are best for profit, or just simply look at the cooking cost and the total coins gained to determine the better ones, typically ones that take longer to make will be best) and have neighbors gift you nothing but Cappuccino, if coins are your priority, as it sells for the most. Tips later on don't really help you coin-wise, but it's quite helpful just starting out to have those free coins, so get your rating up to 4 star by tipping other players so that you can have more frequent tip visitors yourself, as you'll be high up on the lists. Good luck and happy holiday goaling later on. :)

*edit* realized I said Stew instead of Cappuccino, wrong game lol.

ElaineCarrel
10-12-14, 04:43 PM
When I 1st started I tried to do the Halloween challenges in both RS and BS and got very frustrated cuz I didn't have either the coins or appliances. I worked really hard and by the time the Christmas challenge rolled around I was in the 50's LvLs and had the coin and appliances to b successful at them. So I agree work hard at earning coins, don't worry about this challenge or the Thanksgivibg one and u should b in good shape for Christmas. Look at it this way, by the time Halloween rolls around next yr ull b more then ready and a pro at doing them also.
Good luck