PDA

View Full Version : "Magic Case" a MAJOR RIP OFF!

Unregistered
01-29-11, 03:39 PM
- So I just recently purchased the Magic Case after 46 levels of work, and all I got was ONE FANCY CONDO.. yes, just ONE! Several people on here stated you get 3 outa the 9 avail. buildings and I can confirm that this is not the case... might as well just save your money... I've been playing for a couple months, trying to work up city cash to buy unique things since I will not spend ACTUAL money on the games and after this, I'm pretty much convinced to end playing City Story... I had started Empire Story and I'm just on level 15 and the gems are even more difficult to obtain... overall it's just not worth it anymore...

Unregistered
01-29-11, 04:43 PM
Sorry to dissappoint you but you only get ONE building per 24 city cash you use on the case. Always been that way.

Unregistered
01-29-11, 10:31 PM
Interesting...

Thanks for letting me know... some FAQ on these games would be extremely helpful, no wonder people are so disappointed... nothing is really laid out for information on these games besides the basic "how to play"... Ugh...

LanokaHarbor
06-27-11, 04:43 AM
Thats true. I saw the word "case" and thought, cool, a block of a few new items. Well, I was wrong!

talyon
06-27-11, 06:32 AM
Don't know how u misinterpreted this matter, clearly I realize your disappointment, but it's your own fault not that of TL.

LanokaHarbor
06-27-11, 08:11 AM
Well, no, I disagree. Since it was my first time, no where does it say it is only for one item. Of course you learn quickly, but that doesn't matter after the fact. When you by a case of something, it's for multiple items....a case of canned peas for example doesn't equate to one can of peas. The same is true for a chest....a chest of goods when opened, you normally expect to find a slew of items in there. In my figuring, when I buy a chest, I did expect to receive say a collection of two or three related buildings to place in my city. I did not expect to spend that amount and get only one item. Of course the learning curve doesnt hit until after you have tried it. It's a bit misleading to a newcomer.

xSnowyOwlx
06-27-11, 01:37 PM
I don't think it's misleading if you think about it. Seeing as how they give you that window before buying that shows the 1-4 saying if it's a common, uncommon, rare or exceptional item.

I guess it's just different people think differently so it's all up to an individual's perspective.