PDA

View Full Version : Di i need to upgrade the royal maze garden?

TastyMoments
10-12-14, 05:23 AM
Hello everyone,

do i need to upgrade the royal maze garden to Griseldas Dark Garden to open a goal?

I ask, because i like the royal maze garden much more in my kingdom.

If there is an answer anywhere in the forum, please sorry. My english isn?t the best and didn?t find it. :o

NorthWoodsKingdom
10-12-14, 05:38 AM
Hello everyone,

do i need to upgrade the royal maze garden to Griseldas Dark Garden to open a goal?

I ask, because i like the royal maze garden much more in my kingdom.

If there is an answer anywhere in the forum, please sorry. My english isn?t the best and didn?t find it. :o

Quick answer - yes, you do.

I think *everybody* likes the garden best with the lil fountain in the middle than the third level with the partially grown evil plants. To me, it still looks unfinished, like there needs to be another upgraded level.
But if you don't upgrade, you won't get the blythewood sapling quest (goddess tree) or any of the new faerie quests.
Sorry, but them's the breaks. Lol ;)

ShibuyaCloth
10-12-14, 05:48 AM
The blythewood sapling (goddess tree) quest can be triggered even if you did not finish the garden upgrade.

NorthWoodsKingdom
10-12-14, 05:52 AM
The blythewood sapling (goddess tree) quest can be triggered even if you did not finish the garden upgrade.

...but you have to discover mythic essence to do the sapling & that's somewhere during the maze garden quest...right?

At any rate, if you want to continue with recent quest updates, the maze garden has to be level 3 or you'll be stuck.

TastyMoments
10-12-14, 05:56 AM
Thank you for your answers.

Quick answer - yes, you do.

I think *everybody* likes the garden best with the lil fountain in the middle than the third level with the partially grown evil plants. To me, it still looks unfinished, like there needs to be another upgraded level.
But if you don't upgrade, you won't get the blythewood sapling quest (goddess tree) or any of the new faerie quests.
Sorry, but them's the breaks. Lol ;)

****.... hoped, i can keep it. :( but if dont get new faery quest....

Yes... :) i already have the goddess tree without griseldas dark garden. :) hmmmmmm maybe the faery quests will even come without the the dark garden.... later..??:p

NorthWoodsKingdom
10-12-14, 06:01 AM
I'm pretty sure one thing that requires level 3 garden is the lessons with Ivy ....which then triggers Twisted Sinister Sister (sister, sister lol) & Lil Persuasion. Lessons with Ivy has to be completed to get all the latest faerie stuff.

Ps. I *think* I'm remembering that right but I'm sure someone will come along & quickly correct me if I'm not, lol

TastyMoments
10-12-14, 06:04 AM
...but you have to discover mythic essence to do the sapling & that's somewhere during the maze garden quest...right?

At any rate, if you want to continue with recent quest updates, the maze garden has to be level 3 or you'll be stuck.

Yes, i had to discover the mystic essence... its nessesary to upgrade to griseldas dark garden. I have all the ingrediants .... but.... phuuuuu..... this ugly orange garden... saw it by my neighbors....

My kingdom name is Blubb.... there you can have a look. Royal maze garden and the goddess tree.

TastyMoments
10-12-14, 06:06 AM
I'm pretty sure one thing that requires level 3 garden is the lessons with Ivy ....which then triggers Twisted Sinister Sister (sister, sister lol) & Lil Persuasion. Lessons with Ivy has to be completed to get all the latest faerie stuff.

Ps. I *think* I'm remembering that right but I'm sure someone will come along & quickly correct me if I'm not, lol

Oh... i see.. i have to. :( i didnt get the twisted sinister sister...

PurpleScorpion76
10-12-14, 09:07 AM
Disappointing, I was hoping to keep the maze too. Glad it was answered though think I may go slow on upgrading it. I didn't like the idea of 'dark' things in my kingdom or ruining a perfectly good maze.