PDA

View Full Version : Do boars get mange?

Perry9877
10-12-14, 01:16 AM
I do not think my game likes random drops! :( It seems whenever there is a quest that calls for an item that is a random drop, it takes my game for freaking ever. Waited over a year for an Alicorn, and still have only one. Now I am stuck trying to complete the Troll line of quests. I cannot get the third boar pelt for the life of me. There were several weeks where I was not getting any Boars at all, I started seeing them yesterday and have ****ed 5. None of them dropped a Boar Pelt. Odd thing was that one of them dropped a regular orangy fur, like the ones you can send as a gift. I am really hoping that I am not missing anything important. I see several "Faerie" items in my neighbours' Kingdom and some things that call for goals to unlock. I must admit that I am not playing as much as I used to play when the game came out, but I was healthy then and was not going to treatments twice a week on and off. I can understand that there are some "side" quests that I may have missed, but am hoping that I am still going through the "main" story line. All that said, can anyone advise me on how to get that pesky last Boar Pelt? Thank you!

ShibuyaCloth
10-12-14, 02:03 AM
Boar Pelt only come from adventures with the Trolls ("Feral Lands").

NorthWoodsKingdom
10-12-14, 05:43 AM
Yeah, it's strange that boars drop fur when they have PELTS but ShibuyaCloth is right... Pelts don't come from boars; they come from the Feral Lands adventure only. Good luck!

Queenzod
10-12-14, 08:09 AM
Yeah, it's strange that boars drop fur when they have PELTS but ShibuyaCloth is right... Pelts don't come from boars; they come from the Feral Lands adventure only. Good luck!

Haven't you ever heard of a wolf in sheep's clothing? Well, it's the same thing. Boars carry around extra fur so they can blend in among the fangbeast packs when traveling. When you chase them off, they sometimes drop their extra fur the way a lizard will drop it's tail as a distraction. At least, that's what The Great Thuan told me. :)

NorthWoodsKingdom
10-12-14, 09:08 AM
Haven't you ever heard of a wolf in sheep's clothing?

Um...yeah, I'm well acquainted with those, as I've seen a small herd of "sheep" lurking around in my queendom before.
*stare* lol

Well, it's the same thing. Boars carry around extra fur so they can blend in among the fangbeast packs when traveling. When you chase them off, they sometimes drop their extra fur the way a lizard will drop it's tail as a distraction. At least, that's what The Great Thuan told me. :)

Ahhh, ok, thank-you swami. Wow, the things one learns from The Great Thuan!
...now was that before, during or after the "abject humility" that he shared this great wisdom with you? LOL ;)

Maybe I should use Mr. Purple G and Cupperbutt's unused honeymoon ticket & take a trip to the Feral Lands to learn how to skin a boar for it's PELT! lol

PurpleScorpion76
10-12-14, 09:11 AM
I had a short reprieve on Thursday and Friday but they came back yesterday. :(

Queenzod
10-12-14, 09:32 AM
Um...yeah, I'm well acquainted with those, as I've seen a small herd of "sheep" lurking around in my queendom before.
*stare* lol

Ahhh, ok, thank-you swami. Wow, the things one learns from The Great Thuan!
...now was that before, during or after the "abject humility" that he shared this great wisdom with you? LOL ;)

Maybe I should use Mr. Purple G and Cupperbutt's unused honeymoon ticket & take a trip to the Feral Lands to learn how to skin a boar for it's PELT! lol

Y'all keep confusing humility with humiliation, lol! If you go to the Feral Lands, make sure to pack a lunch (trust me, the restaurants there are *terrible*) and be back before Thursday. Fun things will be afoot! :)

kudukuda
10-13-14, 05:30 AM
Y'all keep confusing humility with humiliation, lol! If you go to the Feral Lands, make sure to pack a lunch (trust me, the restaurants there are *terrible*) and be back before Thursday. Fun things will be afoot! :)

Did The Great Thuan give you boar pelt together with the Thuaki sword?

Perry9877
10-13-14, 09:04 AM
WOW! Thank you to everyone for the replies! Since I thought my wee beastie boars were being naughty, I had refrained from visiting them on their own turf. Once my brave Knights have returned, I shall set them on the Feral Lands posthaste. I cannot wait until Thursday as Halloween is my fave holiday. After all, who does not dream of being someone else, even if just for one night! P.S. I dream of the year they make a Halloween Castle Story! Castles are all haunted, are they not? Why should Farm Story have all the holiday fun? (last year, they had Halloween, Christmas AND Valentine's Day editions! Yes, I am sure it was to get people interested in the new game, but loyal players need fun themes also.). :D

meme1098
10-13-14, 09:31 AM
With Thurston, Sabina, Greselda, & Thomas walking around in costume....:D

And...when you need to battle a monster, it's in costume as a different beast. :D

reliquary
10-13-14, 09:54 AM
Umm yesh! we most def. need a haunted castle......or even more rad, fighting walker ghosts with Flaming Thuakie Swords!!!

PurpleScorpion76
10-13-14, 01:50 PM
I SO want a Haunted Castle! And I love someone else's idea of a ghost walking round the kingdom!

Perry9877
10-14-14, 02:42 AM
Hmmmmm. . . . . I wonder how difficult it would be to make skins for our castles? In so many of the TL games you can redecorate whenever you have the urge and/or the cash/gems my castle has looked the same for over 2 years, since the game was introduced. And I know you can redecorate your kingdom, but all of the buildings look the same in every Kingdom/Queendom. A while ago someone had mentioned either crafting dye to make paint to paint our buildings, that was/is an awesome idea! Gotta go, Fantasy Forest Story just got an update! Who hoo