PDA

View Full Version : Level 232 issue with the switches

vinkate
10-11-14, 10:01 PM
Level 232, Faerie Springs.
Hitting the power bubbles, that should "switch on" the bubbles, but is only working sporadically. Tried restarting the phone and have restarted BubbleMania.
Making very hard to move beyond this level.

(I copied and pasted the above text from another thread but have this to add...)

It doesn't seem to matter what color I hit the switch with, whether it matches the flip flop bubble color or not. Sometimes the switch will activate when I hit it with any random color, and other times it won't. I've tried it numerous times and it's very hit and miss (and frustrating!). This would be a fairly simple level of the switches would simply activate.

Would really appreciate your help please as it's driving me nuts! Thanks heaps :)

vinkate
10-11-14, 10:02 PM
Just to add, as an example- I just hit the switch for a purple/light blue flip flop bubble thingy with a GREEN bubble and it activated it... Whereas other times no color has worked. Very confused!

Lincstrake
10-12-14, 09:15 AM
You can hit a light switch bubble with any color of bubble to "flip it" (activate it). If the switch bubble itself disappears after you hit it, then you know you have activated it.

However, if there are no light bulb bubbles of the color of that switch, then nothing will happen. There is nothing to "turn on" in that case.

In Level 232, the light bulb bubbles are also flip-flop bubbles, and they change to a new color with every throw (just as the thrown bubble is released). These light bulb bubbles will only "turn on" when they have just changed to the same color as a switch that was just hit.

So, for example, if you have a set of turned off light bulb flip-flop bubbles that are currently purple, then hitting a purple switch will not cause these light bulb bubbles to turn on, because they will change to another color (other than purple) right as you release the bubble you are throwing, and will no longer be purple by the time the purple switch is activated.

The upshot of all of this is that to turn on light bulb flip-flop bubbles, you need to hit a switch of the color they are about to become, not the color that they are now.

(By the way, in some future levels some switches themselves are also flip-flop bubbles, and change to a new color just as you throw a bubble. Fun!!)

vinkate
10-12-14, 07:31 PM
OMG thankyou SO much for your advice- I had to read it about 3 times for it to make sense and sink in but then I played the level and finally passed! Yay! Really appreciate your help :)

Oh and I am so not looking forward to those future levels you mention!!

Lincstrake
10-12-14, 11:11 PM
Glad to be of help.

Those future levels I mentioned are actually not that bad, as you will see.