PDA

View Full Version : Messages being cut off

rachaellsu
10-11-14, 07:53 PM
I've noticed this on neighbors' walls for months but just saw it today on mine. Some messages are clipped. There's a big gap above the message, one line of text, and a gap below it. It's obvious that the message continues, but it won't show up. I've seen it just on certain neighbors' walls and now it's happening on mine. I'm on an iPhone and I installed the Halloween version today, but this is something I've noticed for a long time elsewhere. I've tried restarting the game and the phone.

Sorry if this issue has been discussed before. I did a search but didn't find anything. Thanks for the help!

CuteTali
10-11-14, 11:08 PM
same here. only the 1st line shows. only started happening since i started playing on the new ios halloween version.

rachaellsu
10-13-14, 09:43 AM
At least an acknowledgement that a mod has seen this would be nice...later posts have been answered. I realize it's a quasi-holiday in the US, but activity has occurred since my OP. Please and thank you!

SparklyOctopus
10-13-14, 01:54 PM
At least an acknowledgement that a mod has seen this would be nice...later posts have been answered. I realize it's a quasi-holiday in the US, but activity has occurred since my OP. Please and thank you!

Thanks for letting us know about this. :) We'll report this to the right people. Thanks again!

MajicHearts
10-14-14, 06:05 AM
I have been posting a message on my wall about this problem. I hope this is fixed soon!!!

MajicHearts
10-19-14, 09:08 AM
Has anything been down to correct this yet??????