PDA

View Full Version : Halloween App 2012

alicee11
10-11-14, 02:49 PM
There is app of bakery story hallooween 2012 on android, there were many last realased hallooween items, I checked today and it doesnt want to work, somebody knows why? Also restaurant story hallooween edition 2012 not work? They stopped it?

geordieprogman
10-11-14, 03:39 PM
I have the Halloween 2012 bs and it does work. I'd thought for a while that it had stopped working as it looked like it had stopped loading. Just leave it alone though and just when you think about closing it, it does open. It must take 2-3 minutes for it to load up properly but it works fine once fully loaded. I've been buying a ton of stuff from it this week.

mytsa
10-12-14, 07:16 PM
I am glad that I keep this version with me, it does open a bit slower than the current ones, but it is still working.
It has more fun to play in this version, cos your customers are all wearing halloween costumes, and the streets outside are also decorated.

larrralee
10-13-14, 04:57 AM
There is app of bakery story hallooween 2012 on android, there were many last realased hallooween items, I checked today and it doesnt want to work, somebody knows why? Also restaurant story hallooween edition 2012 not work? They stopped it?

Are you saying that if i downlaod an older version, i'll be able to get items that are not available to me now?Will i have to uninstall my current version first? How does that work?

sugakane_01
10-13-14, 06:23 AM
I believe only if you're on Android you can access older versions of Bakery Story, Fashion Story and Restaurant Story.

You just download the older versions (I know the Amazon App Store has the Halloween and Thanksgiving versions of Bakery, Fashion and Restaurant Story) and play as usual. They DO load a little slower and yes (at least in my experience) you get access to machines and recipes not available on the current version. You DO NOT have to uninstall the current version.

twospoons
10-13-14, 09:44 PM
There is app of bakery story halloween 2012 on android, there were many last released halloween items, I checked today and it doesnt want to work, somebody knows why? Also restaurant story halloween edition 2012 not work? They stopped it?

i feel your pain--most of my halloween editions are working fine, except inexplicably fashion story, despite my trying to reinstall and everything. so you may personally have some kind of glitch.