PDA

View Full Version : Limited Halloween times expiration dates

LoneWolf1984
10-11-14, 11:09 AM
I would like to know when the Boo, Pumpkin, and Vampire dragons will expire for the IOS version. I'm not sure which one to be trying for first!

xellosspoo
10-12-14, 06:51 AM
I think they all expire at the same time (like the zombie and witch did last week).

Though it would be nice if there was a counter on them showing how much time is left.

jptheripper
10-12-14, 08:10 AM
of course, the one i was missing was spider, which is the one that didnt come back :(

cocauina
10-12-14, 09:20 AM
I'm missing Spider, Witch and Zombie. Only Poison's and three Familiar's in a row, at least I didn't had Familiar

Vampire I was able to get before we was limited and got another one has a reward of a flash tournament, Pumpkin was my first red/yellow hybrid (I start playing on October of the last year xD), and Boo I got him without I even remember he existed xD

CuddlyDragon
10-12-14, 05:59 PM
Vampire and Boo are set to expire at the same time. :)

Gippie
10-13-14, 05:11 AM
I see you're thinking which one to try first.
But how do you get so much gold to buy one???
I would also have these dragons.

Lesimony
10-13-14, 05:57 AM
Vampire and Boo are set to expire at the same time. :)
But when is that? Tuesday? Friday?

cocauina
10-13-14, 06:35 AM
But when is that? Tuesday? Friday?

Friday :)

kooky panda
10-13-14, 12:03 PM
I would like to know when the Boo, Pumpkin, and Vampire dragons will expire for the IOS version. I'm not sure which one to be trying for first!

Boo and Vampire expire on 10/17 10am PST.
- Pumpkin bundle is on until 10/14 10:30am PST.
- Pumpkin Dragon as an LTI will expire on 11/4 10am PST.

LoneWolf1984
10-13-14, 02:06 PM
xellosspoo- Yes, I agree with you. It would be nice if when you clicked on the Market and then clicked on a Limited Time Dragon that it would show the timer letting you know when it expires and that way you could always check it when ever you wanted too. I have been getting the Boo Dragon pop up notification but have not gotten one for the Vampire or Pumpkin. I hate how you can't recheck the timer because some days I forget how long the timer was for.

jptheripper- I don't have Spider either. This is my first Halloween of playing. It's still kind of early maybe they will bring it back before Halloween is over!

cocauina- Congrats on your Vampire, Pumpkin, and Boo! I was lucky enough to get the Witch and Zombie so far this year. Not having any luck with Vampire or Boo though.

CuddlyDragon- Thank you!

Gippie- I think you can buy gold through the game or do like me and save it up from receiving it from neighbors. I believe if you are Android player you can get free gold for installing other games when the notification pop up tells you so.

kooky panda- Thanks so much! I will continue trying for Vampire and Boo then.

jus7_me89
10-14-14, 04:36 AM
of course, the one i was missing was spider, which is the one that didnt come back :(

same here ! i tried so hard for that spider but i did not get it...at least i got a super dragon and a goblin dragon...

SANDSCApe
10-14-14, 08:00 AM

Maybe it will. Next week? Who knows. I wish they'd bring the entire set back for the duration of the season. It's ridiculous to have seasonal/holiday dragons return for a few days only to disappear again before the season/holiday has even properly arrived.

I'd like another shot at Spider also. I missed that last year. Missed the Witch AGAIN this year; getting stupid Luck fails as I try for Boo, which I also missed last year. This is my third Halloween with Dragon Story and it's downright irritating to keep losing out on these dragons.

swstar
10-17-14, 05:31 PM
woohoo spider is back! come on spidy!

deamon506
10-19-14, 01:44 PM
I got a dadgum Anubis trying for boo (which I never got). Not expecting to get the spider either