PDA

View Full Version : How does the neighbour 'thing' work?

craftfan
10-11-14, 07:09 AM
On Thursday I sent request for RSVP to first 30 of my 92 neighbours. I got less than half back so on Friday I sent to all 92. So far I have 49 replies but 11 of those are a second reply from the same people. I have answered requests from many who have not responded to my request. Does TL decide who gets your requests? The 20 a day doesn't seem to be in force here or I wouldn't have 49. Can someone please explain what is going on. I cannot imagine that people would take help and then not return the favour.

meme1098
10-11-14, 07:54 AM
I send out about 25-28 requests per day and only to active players. Do they visit, gift, or send you requests. And if I get a request while playing that I haven't sent out, I'll send one right then to them.
I always get the limit back within a few hours or so.
On those not responding, maybe go to their wall & ask if it was received.

DrP4ever
10-11-14, 09:33 AM
I have had a neighbour send me the request but I have never received it, been watching since they asked. Not sure how it is supposed to work but it is obvious not all are going through since I've seen others with the same problem. Weird!

meme1098
10-11-14, 11:09 AM
I think their servers are getting clogged with all the requests being sent out...lol