PDA

View Full Version : Hot air balloon error?

janenorton
10-11-14, 03:47 AM
I keep getting a product that is green and looks like sea weed that I need 2 of as part of the balloon thing. I am not at the level yet to get this green stuff, it won't let me buy it in the stores. I am at level 27. This has happened 2x now. Just a FYI. I will wait 4 hours for the next one no biggie. Thanks.

CuddlyDragon
10-11-14, 03:28 PM
Hi!

Are you getting an error when trying to purchase it from stores/newspapers?

janenorton
10-12-14, 05:42 AM
Hi!

Are you getting an error when trying to purchase it from stores/newspapers?

Not getting an error, I just keep getting this green weed stuff as part of my hot air ballon selection and I am not at a high enough level to grow it or purchase it. I think I have to be level 31 or something . I have it again this morning so I can't load the balloon and have to wait for another balloon and hope I don't get the green stuff which I have gotten 2 days in a row. Thanks for your help.

janenorton
10-12-14, 05:02 PM
Not getting an error, I just keep getting this green weed stuff as part of my hot air ballon selection and I am not at a high enough level to grow it or purchase it. I think I have to be level 31 or something . I have it again this morning so I can't load the balloon and have to wait for another balloon and hope I don't get the green stuff which I have gotten 2 days in a row. Thanks for your help.

here is a pic of the green weed. got it again

bss18974
10-12-14, 05:21 PM
That's the herbs from the herb garden. Expand to it. It does not require a higher level. I have it on my other farms that are at levels 13 and 19.

janenorton
10-13-14, 04:42 AM
Thanks