PDA

View Full Version : Halloween Arctic Bug?!

LonePudding
10-11-14, 02:52 AM
Not sure if this a new addition with the Halloween update but:
I was able to visit my neighbours Arctic Isle?!
Is this a bug or is that supposed to happen?

buttabdullah99
10-11-14, 03:05 AM
It's not a bug now TL is allowing us to visit each other arctic isle

Annica5
10-11-14, 03:05 AM
I do hope it is intentionally and here to stay, have been wishing for it since the arctic isle appeared. :)

orleansparish
10-11-14, 03:16 AM
I didn't know this. So cool. Now if they can just fix the way we have to hold our iPads and the back button WHEN visiting, I'll care about stopping by all of my neighbors again.

Dragonerita
10-11-14, 06:05 AM
Finally, I was able to visit my neighbors' Arctic Isles and finally got to see Glacius!!!!

LonePudding
10-12-14, 02:50 AM
Ohh ok thanks! I don't think I'll ever get glacius. The habitats are too expensive so I just gave up lol:(

cocauina
10-12-14, 09:25 AM
Finally, I was able to visit my neighbors' Arctic Isles and finally got to see Glacius!!!!

True, I've never seen him flying, and with this update, I was finally able to see him :)

Ohh ok thanks! I don't think I'll ever get glacius. The habitats are too expensive so I just gave up lol:(

True, the habitats are expensive, and I gave up for a while and when I had at least 100,000,000 coins I decided to play again on the Artic Isle xD

LonePudding
10-12-14, 09:41 AM
True, the habitats are expensive, and I gave up for a while and when I had at least 100,000,000 coins I decided to play again on the Artic Isle xD

Woah I only have 2 million! What level are you?

cocauina
10-12-14, 02:01 PM
Woah I only have 2 million! What level are you?

I'm at level 116, I unlocked the Arctic Isle at level 35, live everyone, but the only thing I've done in the beginning was breeding the Ice Age, so I could have access to the Island, bought the habitat, breeded Meteor and Fossil, and I remember that I had Abominable a couple weeks on the nest, the same thing happened with Blizzard, because I didn't have enough coins to work on the Arctric Isle.

I only start playing more often when I reached level 90, until I reach that level, I ignored completely the Arctric Isle, on level 90 I was near the 100,000,000 coins.

Carbuck
10-12-14, 09:03 PM
I too started playing after getting over level 100 because I saw it as a way to use up some of the millions of coins I have accumulated and still continue to accumulate. i just unlocked Glacius a couple of days before the new Halloween version was released. It is a really big dragon in comparison to the others. But its cool. Glad it doesnt just sit around.

cocauina
10-13-14, 06:37 AM
I too started playing after getting over level 100 because I saw it as a way to use up some of the millions of coins I have accumulated and still continue to accumulate. i just unlocked Glacius a couple of days before the new Halloween version was released. It is a really big dragon in comparison to the others. But its cool. Glad it doesnt just sit around.

True :) I still need to unlock Glacius, but with the new feature where we are able to visit the Arctric Isles, I was able to se for the first time what Glacius do :P

LonePudding
10-13-14, 11:06 AM
Good idea to leave it until later, rather than waste all my money now:)