PDA

View Full Version : Where are the explosives for the mine?

ninasidstorm8
10-10-14, 07:08 PM
Earlier today I bread a Pandaffodil, when I moved it to the nest I did not receive a explosive for the mine. I just moved a Fairy Ferret egg to the nest and again, no explosives for the mine. I am currently at level 40 and do not have an explosives in storage. Is their a minimum breed time required, to get an explosive? Until earlier this week, I never remember having a problem getting explosives. Did the rules on this change or is this a bug?

SparklyOctopus
10-13-14, 03:57 PM
Sorry about the confusion! You get 1 explosion for every 6 hours in Fantasy Forest. If you breed a creature that is, for example, 12 hours, you will be compensated and receive 2 explosions for it. Hope this clears up any questions you may have!

ninasidstorm8
10-17-14, 08:37 AM
Thank you for the reply. A little more detail please. If I put an egg in the nest that requires 5 hours to nest. What d I receive as far as explosives go. 1) Nothing because its less than 6 hours? 2) 5 hours of credit that will be added to the time for the next nesting? or 3) 5/6 of a chance of getting an explosive. or 4) something else?

SparklyOctopus
10-17-14, 01:36 PM
Thank you for the reply. A little more detail please. If I put an egg in the nest that requires 5 hours to nest. What d I receive as far as explosives go. 1) Nothing because its less than 6 hours? 2) 5 hours of credit that will be added to the time for the next nesting? or 3) 5/6 of a chance of getting an explosive. or 4) something else?

Hello! You will get #2, 5 hours of credit that will be added to the time to your next nesting. I hope this clears up any questions you may have regarding the explosives! :)

ninasidstorm8
10-17-14, 01:43 PM
It does, thanks.

amberly321
10-21-14, 04:31 PM
My last 2 animals bred were both planthers which have a 10 hour nest time. I haven't received explosives from either one. I purposely checked after I noticed the lack of explosives from the first planther.

SparklyOctopus
10-21-14, 05:44 PM
My last 2 animals bred were both planthers which have a 10 hour nest time. I haven't received explosives from either one. I purposely checked after I noticed the lack of explosives from the first planther.

Hello! We've just tested this and was able to get the 1 explosive for breeding a Planther. We've taken a look at your account and it seems like you are receiving the explosives. If you are still not receiving them from Planthers, could you please send us a ticket at support@teamlava.com and send me a PM with the ticket number.

amberly321
10-22-14, 04:14 PM
Somehow I have 3 explosives that I didn't have when I wrote the first time. Will keep an eye on everything and thanks for checking.

SparklyOctopus
10-22-14, 04:22 PM
Somehow I have 3 explosives that I didn't have when I wrote the first time. Will keep an eye on everything and thanks for checking.

Glad it worked out! :D