PDA

View Full Version : Answered Deep sea shooter.

sweetypies97
10-10-14, 02:19 PM
I had a pop up quest in BS, RS and FFS to download this game - I downloaded it and went back to Bakery Story and the quest disappeared. Is there any way to get it to come back? I would really like to get the gems.

nmishii
10-10-14, 02:50 PM
You need to download from the goal in the game rather than directly from the App Store. If not, you don't get the gems. You can try to email support@teamlava.com. If you downloaded from the game you might get the gems, if you went directly to the App Store I think its unlikely.

sweetypies97
10-14-14, 05:50 PM
Bump. Is this able to be fixed so that the quest comes back to BS and RS for me?

ElaineCarrel
10-14-14, 06:23 PM
Bump. Is this able to be fixed so that the quest comes back to BS and RS for me?

U might try emailing Support@teamlava.com and telling them UR problem to c what they can do.

DessertWolf
10-15-14, 03:23 PM
Sorry to hear that. Some of these Goals are only available for a limited time, so you may have just missed it. Rest assured, we always have similar Goals available so stay tuned for upcoming releases!

sweetypies97
10-15-14, 09:04 PM
Thanks for your reply DessertWolf. I'm looking forward to the next goal.

JustKay
10-15-14, 09:09 PM
You need to download from the goal in the game rather than directly from the App Store. If not, you don't get the gems. You can try to email support@teamlava.com. If you downloaded from the game you might get the gems, if you went directly to the App Store I think its unlikely.

Once the quest comes up in your games, I find it doesn't matter if you download it from the store or by clicking through your TL game. Are you sure you didn't wait too long and the timer expired? usually it's for more than 10 days but I've seen it come up for only 2-3 days at least once.

sweetypies97
10-16-14, 12:45 AM
the timer didn't expire, it still had a long time left on it.