PDA

View Full Version : Apples vs Golden Apples

anne202b
10-10-14, 02:18 PM
Crazy question.... Are there regular apples AND Golden apples? If so, is the apple tree the only way to get regular apples? I'm assuming those are the apples needed for the Refreshment Caravan. ??

Thanks in advance.

:)

fluffybutter007
10-10-14, 02:23 PM
There's both regular apples and golden apples. I've gotten regular apples from the royal exchange (trade with fruit farmers), Sir Pigglesworth, apple trees, and my fruit bat. I've gotten golden apples [rarely] from the royal exchange (trade with fruit farmers), apple trees, and the magic garden. I've heard you can also get golden apples as drops from adventuring.

The Refreshment Caraven is asking for regular apples, not golden apples. :)

PurpleScorpion76
10-10-14, 02:49 PM
Yes I've received a golden apple from adventuring, Magic a Garden and Apple Tree. I've received normal apples from the Apple Tree, Sir Pig but not the fruit trade the one and only time I did the trade I got 6 strawberries and 2 lemons - I wasn't impressed but then I only did it for a quest as I have at least one of each fruit tree I don't need to do it.

anne202b
10-10-14, 03:24 PM
Thanks to you both. :) Hoping I can get the 5 needed in time. I just now found the magic garden but can't go in yet. Better get to adventuring.

PurpleScorpion76
10-10-14, 03:29 PM
Your better off succumbing to purchasing an apple tree in my opinion on the timed quests if I didn't have something that I desperately needed I used my gems. Earned from this game not bought. I used gems to get a sheep for the summer gazebo otherwise wasn't going to complete the wool part. Still needed to skip part of it with gems. One woven cloth. But still I saw the need and decided to go for it.

PurpleScorpion76
10-10-14, 03:30 PM
Or skip that part with gems of course.

anne202b
10-11-14, 05:07 AM
Thanks, PurpleScorpion. Looks like I may have to spend the gems. :rolleyes:

anne202b
10-11-14, 05:38 AM
Ugh... I did it! Now bring on the gem games, Baron! LOL

cartwrightlass
11-16-14, 02:41 PM
I was wondering too because I'm not finding any sign of the pigglesworth quest stuff.

PurpleScorpion76
11-16-14, 02:48 PM
I was wondering too because I'm not finding any sign of the pigglesworth quest stuff.

They can take quite a while. But the golden apple does drop even if you have to wait for the magic garden.

meme1098
11-16-14, 02:50 PM

Here's a link to Dabags Goal Thread:

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?41844-Castle-story-Goals

cartwrightlass
11-16-14, 09:31 PM
Thanks