PDA

View Full Version : unhappy customers

Unregistered
01-29-11, 01:38 PM
is there any way to close the bakery so that when you go to bed you dont get unhappy customers?

Unregistered
01-29-11, 02:12 PM
Yeah you can close the bakery. When you go into design put a chair or something in front of the door to keep it closed.

Unregistered
01-29-11, 02:18 PM
When I exit Bakery Story my customer rating does not change. My rating only changes while I am logged in.

I actually keep my rating at around 80. That way the food doesn't disappear to fast. However if it does disappear it will not affect my customer raking as long as I am logged off.

logon2k
02-20-11, 08:04 PM
When I exit Bakery Story my customer rating does not change. My rating only changes while I am logged in.

I actually keep my rating at around 80. That way the food doesn't disappear to fast. However if it does disappear it will not affect my customer raking as long as I am logged off.

I would think you want your food to disappear. That is how you make coins. I have found that many players set out many serving tables for the same type of product. If you have four tables with 100 plates on each they will all decrease at about the same rate and they will be empty at about the same time. If, on the other hand, you have just one table per product, you would have one table with 400 of the same item. If there are no empty serving tables available, your additional products will be added to the existing table.

So, if you had a table with 400 brownies and you baked an additional 200 plates of brownies, the total will now be 600 plates of brownies on one table. This is better than six tables with 100 plates on each. This also makes it easier to keep your shop open and your customers happy.

You can store empty serving tables and recall them when you need them. That way you don't have to keep buying and selling them. I don't sell anything, even if I bought something by mistake. I don't use real cash, but I get occasional free gems, which seem to disappear, and I have lots of coins from tips and selling product.