PDA

View Full Version : Jelly Donuts

Beetleguise89
10-10-14, 10:14 AM
Hi everyone,
I've been doing all the challenges for CM, but I don't know what these jelly donuts are, or how to get them in order to finish the challenges. Can someone please explain explain this to me?

UltimeciaS8
10-10-14, 12:51 PM
Hello,

To remove Jelly Donuts, match at least 3 of any colored Pastry directly next to, on top, or below a jelly donut to remove it. Removing the required amount of jelly donuts will award you the challenge.

Here is a screenshot of the jelly donuts, they are the bitten pastries with jelly filling on the inside. Sometime's they appear in levels not bitten, in which case you have to match pastries a few times next to it to remove it.

Beetleguise89
10-13-14, 01:19 AM
Oh Ok. Great. Thanks so much! :-)

Jabygirl
10-13-14, 09:00 AM
Is there a way to complete level 112 without purchasing the anti doom pastry?

UltimeciaS8
10-14-14, 04:23 PM
Hi Jabygirl,

There are two Pink Ovens in this level near the middle. Focus on removing the Jelly Donuts right away and activating the pink ovens to release pink Pastries and match them with the doom pastries. Once you do that, you can focus on collecting Purple Pastries.

Jabygirl
10-22-14, 12:18 PM
Hi Jabygirl,

There are two Pink Ovens in this level near the middle. Focus on removing the Jelly Donuts right away and activating the pink ovens to release pink Pastries and match them with the doom pastries. Once you do that, you can focus on collecting Purple Pastries.

Thanks! ;)