PDA

View Full Version : Catalog Sorting

taintedsprincess
10-10-14, 07:39 AM
It would be really nice if the catalog sorted by time needed to complete. When I know I'm going to be away for a certain amount of time it would be nice to have things going without having to search through the entire catalog to find the items within the time frame I'm looking for. Just thought I would share my suggestion. :)

sally_brown
10-10-14, 11:29 PM
I would love it if this were an option, for the same reason.

mymummy789
10-11-14, 01:46 AM
I think that would be so much better than the current sorting. I can never figure out what a certain catalog is meant to be!!!

sally_brown
10-11-14, 05:27 PM
I also don't understand the order new catalogs get added. They seem stuck randomly in the middle. Are they in order of what level they unlock? I'm level 90-something so that might be why it seems random. For me at a higher level, where all but like two catalogs have been unlocked, I'd prefer the default sort to be in order of release, so the newer ones are at the front (or at least for that to be an option). Otherwise you might not even notice them.

IsisGarden
10-14-14, 08:05 AM
They are sorted by the level you can access them on.

Natasha_07
10-15-14, 04:38 PM
I wish we could have an opinion to sort the closet items by catalog, the items are scattered all over the place and sometimes I don't remember which items go together as they're not sorted by catalog rather they're individually.

I don't always use the entire catalog items for my avatar, sometimes I mixed up things... But an 'option' to sort the closet would be nice since it's would take less time and clicking.

snoflayke
12-20-14, 05:48 PM
I agree! Have wanted this feature also.

thestylestar
01-05-15, 05:59 PM
I would love it if this were an option, for the same reason.

Agree!