PDA

View Full Version : please return gold

pieandcream
10-09-14, 06:22 PM
Hi,

i often have the issue that your games lags from time to time and i get a message that it was out of synch and now has been updated. It causes lag and the picture moves along with the finger i have on the screen. This causes accidental purchases with gold/gems that are not intended. This is not the first time it has happened and I stopped playing the last storm8 game where it happened since it is annoying as hell, saving up for ages and then due to your server issues losing it all or a lot of it.

1: please could you be so kind and reverse the transaction? I apparently bought food 52,500 units for 250 gold.
I only buy habitats, dragons and speed up breeding process, never buy food.

2: please add a security measure for all your games in to confirm gold/gem purchases. it would avoid so much annoyance.

thanks in advance

kind regards

pieandcream

judyandthecat
10-09-14, 09:22 PM
Please help me as well.
Sent email as well.

Enter your message here...
Please help me I was just collecting my money quickly so I could fight in the arena and as you can see time is a little after midnight. I am elderly woke up to fight and somehow I was quickly tapping now have lost five hundred gems on the purchase of a purple grand gardens I did not want. And would not purchase

I am saving my gems for months to be able to purchase a fighting dragon at a reduced cost hopefully when one is offered. Or was going to buy when I had the two thousand gems.

Please remove this purple grand gardens and return my five hundred gems.

I am heart sick over this.

Please help me.

Storm id judyandthecat

Farm name feline retreat

Judy

Those or the gems I have been saving for the purchase of paladin or a fighting dragon of some sort as I have never won a tournament

Here is email ticket number

Our support team is working diligently to address your request (#1505667) as soon as possible. If you are writing in for any of the following support items and want to provide us with more information, you can reply to this response to update your request

-------INFO FOR SUPPORT-------
Category: Other
Storm8 ID: judyandthecat
Game: Dragon Story
Version: 1.9.4
Device: iPad3,4
OS Version: 7.1.2

Sent from my iPad

[S8] Elsa
10-10-14, 11:20 AM
Sorry to hear about that! Please email support@teamlava.com for assistance. If you have already submitted a ticket, there's no need to open another one. Thanks!:)