PDA

View Full Version : Trouble Breeding new dragons

stanley1
10-09-14, 12:36 PM
This may already be out there but I've noticed lately I can't get any new dragons just common can't get rare or super rare dragons and a few other people I've talked to have the same problem . Does anyone else have this problem?

jptheripper
10-09-14, 12:46 PM
Just keep trying

freshfunin2008
10-09-14, 01:05 PM
The odds are not in your favor to get the new dragons. I rarely get them. I mainly get new dragons because they are a fail of the dragon I am currently trying for.

stanley1
10-09-14, 01:26 PM
It seems like I just keep getting the same island Dragon over and over about 60 times now

cheriesrealm
10-09-14, 01:38 PM
Try breeding something else and then come back to what you're trying to breed. It took me quite a few Poison fails before I finally hatched a Witch dragon. Persistence and luck are key in this game.

rissah
10-11-14, 07:43 AM
I haven't bred anything new in a long time. All my new dragons are from crafting or mining or battle, and each tournament I normally have to spend at least 90 gold to get through. I've been playing this game for a long time and have never gone this long without breeding anything new. Poison, magic, firestorm, mist. I understand the **** dragons are part of the game but when you can't even breed a new rare dragon after 30 attempts it gets a bit ridiculous.

charismabmw33
10-11-14, 09:57 AM
Say it again, say it again.

charismabmw33
10-11-14, 10:01 AM
I meant this as a reply with a quote.

charismabmw33
10-11-14, 10:04 AM
I haven't bred anything new in a long time. All my new dragons are from crafting or mining or battle, and each tournament I normally have to spend at least 90 gold to get through. I've been playing this game for a long time and have never gone this long without breeding anything new. Poison, magic, firestorm, mist. I understand the **** dragons are part of the game but when you can't even breed a new rare dragon after 30 attempts it gets a bit ridiculous.

And frustration, let's not forget frustration. I haven't bred a new dragon in a while neither. When Camelot came around that whole week all I got was firestorms, now Camelot is gone. Same for witch all I got were poisons and 1 familiar, now that's gone. I want to go after the Halloween ones but I kinda don't want to, ya know :mad: