PDA

View Full Version : More nests?

kittkat114
10-09-14, 08:52 AM
Seriously! It's annoying enough that we can't move the nest/breeding area. Can we PLEASE buy a second nest for gems, like in DS?

cquinn32
10-09-14, 09:38 AM
I agree!! I asked if we'd be able to buy additional nest a while ago but of course it got ignored.

zenobia42
10-09-14, 10:29 AM
Honestly, being able to MOVE them from their incredibly awkward position would be a higher priority for me than added a second nest & den. But both are nearly as high a priority for me as NEW EXPANSIONS.

my607
10-09-14, 10:54 AM
If the nest cost gems it will be costly. It would be better if the nest cost coins instead. The reason for the nest is that most animals take too long breeding.

kittkat114
10-09-14, 11:37 AM
If it costs what it does in DS, it wouldn't be cheap, but not so crazy even for those who don't buy gems with real money. I have 2 nests in DS and never spent a real dime on gold. I send gems everyday and my neighbors send them back, I only speed through things when it really makes sense (like I have 1hr left and am about to go to bed). The graduated costs for nests also works well- 250 for the first, 500 for the second.

SANDSCApe
10-10-14, 03:38 AM
I would find a second nest useful, but I like the fact that every forest has the same number of nests. I'm not too crazy about seeing 3 or 4 nests in the forests of gem investors while most players can't even afford a second one.

I also like the fact that I don't have to go hunting around to see what people are breeding or hatching; it's right there as soon as I arrive in each forest. But a little wiggle room of 2 squares in either direction would be helpful.

cquinn32
10-16-14, 08:07 AM
Please allow us an option to have a second nest. With the addition of community events our storage will soon be flooded with eggs and I don't like having my breeding den on idle while hatching eggs from arena, battlegrounds, events ect...

flowless
10-18-14, 01:44 AM
It's profitable to TL
Gonna be a lot of players buying the extra den for sure

cquinn32
10-29-14, 12:14 PM
Will we ever?

flowless
11-01-14, 12:49 PM
Iam wondering too

Will we ever ?

sabrinainde
11-04-14, 07:35 PM
I signed on to ask for the ability to buy an additional nest, like you can do in Dragon Story. I'm sure many players would be willing to invest a reasonable amount of gems to buy one.