PDA

View Full Version : Girl Gnome?!

Pirek
01-29-11, 12:48 PM
I got such a shock when I got a girl gnome when I mastered rice! I'm sorry if this is old news, but I was not aware there were other mastery awards, not just the boy gnomes...

Donnahh
01-30-11, 07:44 PM
I want a girl gnome!! I have a veritable army of boy gnomes.
If I don't "win" one in my last few masteries I may have to resort to buying it :S
I've only a few masteries left. I haven't done much with flowers yet, they dont excite me like the other crops.

Unregistered
01-31-11, 11:29 AM
I got such a shock when I got a girl gnome when I mastered rice! I'm sorry if this is old news, but I was not aware there were other mastery awards, not just the boy gnomes...

Really? I want a girl gnome too, dont like my male gnomes, hate it....i sold all of the males gnomes.... before i would put them together with my animals, but that still not satisfied..... so i sold them all.

Unregistered
01-31-11, 03:04 PM
Got a lady finally after 26 boys:>

Donnahh
01-31-11, 03:47 PM
Got a lady finally after 26 boys:>

Gnomeo and Juliet, oh my gosh I laughed pretty hard at that!!! hahaha!! Brilliant!!!

Unregistered
01-31-11, 04:04 PM
Gnomeo and Juliet, oh my gosh I laughed pretty hard at that!!! hahaha!! Brilliant!!!

Just in time for Valentines Day, too.

Donnahh
01-31-11, 04:09 PM
Just in time for Valentines Day, too.

Nawwwwwww. <3

On second thought if I finally got a girl gnome I'd be constantly worried about her virtue, having so many boys around. Perhaps if they gift girl gnomes they should come with a saucepan or big stick in one hand??

Unregistered
01-31-11, 04:23 PM
Nawwwwwww. <3

On second thought if I finally got a girl gnome I'd be constantly worried about her virtue, having so many boys around. Perhaps if they gift girl gnomes they should come with a saucepan or big stick in one hand??

LMAO! I hope its a nice big heavy saucepan, and not a cheap little one... I think I might have to put all but one of my boys into inventory, and maybe I will stick a fence in between them.

Unregistered
02-01-11, 01:35 PM
i need 29 gnomegirls to have the boys satisfied:)

Unregistered
02-01-11, 05:06 PM
Naughty boys, here she comes!

Just got my first girl gnome!

Unregistered
02-01-11, 05:36 PM
Really? I want a girl gnome too, dont like my male gnomes, hate it....i sold all of the males gnomes.... before i would put them together with my animals, but that still not satisfied..... so i sold them all.

I got a girl after only 6 mastery's - i got it for matering carrots! I think its just random - just luck really!

Unregistered
02-01-11, 06:18 PM
I got a girl after only 6 mastery's - i got it for matering carrots! I think its just random - just luck really!

Random? Dont think so. Nobody got a girl until only recently. Only boys. Like many I have over 20 boys. You will probably find that you no longer get boy gnomes. That is how it has worked for the past 6 months, only one mastery "trophy", not a selection or random thing.

Donnahh
02-04-11, 01:54 AM
LMAO! I hope its a nice big heavy saucepan, and not a cheap little one... I think I might have to put all but one of my boys into inventory, and maybe I will stick a fence in between them.

Whoop whoop I just got two girls in a row, mastered Okra and Asparagus within minutes of eachother!!

Now, for that heavy saucepan and a fence ... I don't think two girls will be safe amongst all my boys! :)

Unregistered
02-04-11, 02:22 AM
I want a girl gnome too! Which version u r playing, is it fsv? , thank you, i ahve about 20 boys would be nice if the next one is a girl :)

Thx, i have deleyed the valentines, as it crashes so often

Donnahh
02-04-11, 02:54 AM
I want a girl gnome too! Which version u r playing, is it fsv? , thank you, i ahve about 20 boys would be nice if the next one is a girl :)

Thx, i have deleyed the valentines, as it crashes so often

I was playing Valentine, but I went back to original FS, and on Original is where I got my two girls :)

Unregistered
02-04-11, 07:47 AM
I was playing Valentine, but I went back to original FS, and on Original is where I got my two girls :)

Thank you Donnahh! We need more woman in the forum, itnseems women r more patient. I have noticed in many different forums where a lot of women r involved, sorry guys i dont mean to offend, but its my first forum where i had to witness a lot of rudeness.

Unregistered
02-04-11, 09:14 PM
Thank you Donnahh! We need more woman in the forum, itnseems women r more patient. I have noticed in many different forums where a lot of women r involved, sorry guys i dont mean to offend, but its my first forum where i had to witness a lot of rudeness.

How can you tell if the writer is a boy or a girl when 90% of the messages have "Unregistered" as the name? I was just on the City Story facebook page and there was a post from a girl that was fairly rude and had foul language. I think both genders can be blamed for the rudeness.

Unregistered
02-04-11, 09:33 PM
How can you tell if the writer is a boy or a girl when 90% of the messages have "Unregistered" as the name? I was just on the City Story facebook page and there was a post from a girl that was fairly rude and had foul language. I think both genders can be blamed for the rudeness.

Yes, after i posted quickly realised that it is not a registrd forum, my apologies!

Donnahh
02-04-11, 10:31 PM

I understand your point completely. I assure you I am female, not that it matters. As a mother of four girls I can assure you they can be as foul mouthed as most grown men at times :S

Unregistered
02-14-11, 07:01 PM
got my first girl gnome for mastering one of the fruits but dont want to spoil the surprise....besides girls rule the cottage and make the men shear the sheep. besides with the pink sheep she can get them to make her a pink sweater?.lol

Unregistered
02-16-11, 02:08 AM
I play the game since 2 months and I only mastered girls :s 5 in a row now.

Unregistered
02-19-11, 11:55 AM
already 2 in a row how many more girl gnomes will I get?

Unregistered
02-19-11, 03:27 PM
already 2 in a row how many more girl gnomes will I get?

Until TeamLava decide to change the reward you will get as many as the amount of Mastery you do. You are powerless to demand anything else.

Donnahh
02-22-11, 04:07 PM
I have 29 boys and 11 girls now :)

Frau Mimi
02-23-11, 01:16 AM
My gnome girls are getting angry - soon number twelve will come and there are only six boys.