PDA

View Full Version : Can't expand any more

giddyjan
10-08-14, 10:28 PM
Can no longer expand although there are still unexpanded plots on one of my islands. Just reached level 106 but the expand option disappeared couple of levels ago.
Does anyone else have the same problem?

cocauina
10-09-14, 04:40 AM
In your market, there's an expand tabb, after the decor tabb, I'm on level 115 and I don't have anymore "Expand" tablets when I was in the last spots, so when I needed to expand, I expanded throw the market :p

Currently I'm only expading my mining island, the rest of the the green island, is already expanded, only one spot that I cannot expand, but that's normal.

giddyjan
10-09-14, 08:09 AM
Thank you so much for the info..... Now can request for maps.
Is there still max of 20 expansions through mining?

Meowmeowbeans
10-09-14, 10:37 AM
In your market, there's an expand tabb, after the decor tabb, I'm on level 115 and I don't have anymore "Expand" tablets when I was in the last spots, so when I needed to expand, I expanded throw the market :p

You can also look for the "Expand" sign on the main area of your island, by the waterfall. Tapping on that will also show available expansions on your island. :)

Is there still max of 20 expansions through mining?

Currently, there are 20 floating expansions available through mining. :)

freshfunin2008
10-09-14, 01:17 PM
Well this is helpful but will the fact that many still need more space be addressed? We have not had more space added floating or not in a real real real long long time. Thanks

cocauina
10-09-14, 01:22 PM
You can also look for the "Expand" sign on the main area of your island, by the waterfall. Tapping on that will also show available expansions on your island. :)
(...)

All of the "Expand" signs disappear when I still had 10 to 13 expansions to do.. But I'm 2 expansions away, in the mining isle, to have all of the expansions.

Meowmeowbeans
10-09-14, 01:26 PM
Well this is helpful but will the fact that many still need more space be addressed? We have not had more space added floating or not in a real real real long long time. Thanks

I will make sure to pass along this feedback regarding expansions to our development team - thanks!

Meowmeowbeans
10-09-14, 02:44 PM
All of the "Expand" signs disappear when I still had 10 to 13 expansions to do.. But I'm 2 expansions away, in the mining isle, to have all of the expansions.

It actually looks like your Expand sign might be hiding behind some of the Big Yellow Plateaus on your main island. The sign will always stay on your island so you can use it to find expansions. :)

cocauina
10-09-14, 05:21 PM
It actually looks like your Expand sign might be hiding behind some of the Big Yellow Plateaus on your main island. The sign will always stay on your island so you can use it to find expansions. :)

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
I was like, "who the h*** he/she knows here I have my habitats?" than I remembered.. he/she's an admin xD

Yes, apparently the sign is hidden by the Big Yellow Plateaus Habitat on the right of the Gemstone Praire habitat, and sorry, I don't know if you are a he or a she.. :/ No offense of course :)

giddyjan
10-09-14, 11:22 PM

Currently, there are 20 floating expansions available through mining. :)
Does the mine close after all 20 has been expanded ?

Meowmeowbeans
10-15-14, 12:37 PM
Yes, apparently the sign is hidden by the Big Yellow Plateaus Habitat on the right of the Gemstone Praire habitat, and sorry, I don't know if you are a he or a she.. :/ No offense of course :)

Glad to hear you were able to locate your expand sign! No offense taken, of course. ;)

Does the mine close after all 20 has been expanded ?

You won't be able to mine for land once you no longer have any available expansions, but the mine will remain open so you can continue to mine for Dragons. :)

freshfunin2008
10-15-14, 01:10 PM
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
I was like, "who the h*** he/she knows here I have my habitats?" than I remembered.. he/she's an admin xD

I tell you it is always the Big Yellow Plateaus or the professor with the lead pipe in the library.

cocauina
10-15-14, 02:29 PM
I tell you it is always the Big Yellow Plateaus or the professor with the lead pipe in the library.

AHAHAH It was the habitat xD