PDA

View Full Version : Storing the Ice Cream Machines

nascartemp2
10-08-14, 03:43 PM
A few days ago there were was a limited time purchase for Ice Cream Machines. I bought it and would like to store it so I can put back other appliances, but this machine isn't a part of the inventory ("Design" tab). If I store my machine, will it be saved to the inventory? I don't want to have wasted 10,000 coins to throw away a machine I could use at a later time.

twospoons
10-08-14, 04:34 PM
store away--items that are no longer available for purchase only show up in the design tab if you already own some of them. the ice cream machine will appear there when it's stored, and as soon as you place it out on your floor again, it will disappear from the design tab until you store it again.

ElaineCarrel
10-08-14, 05:24 PM
A few days ago there were was a limited time purchase for Ice Cream Machines. I bought it and would like to store it so I can put back other appliances, but this machine isn't a part of the inventory ("Design" tab). If I store my machine, will it be saved to the inventory? I don't want to have wasted 10,000 coins to throw away a machine I could use at a later time.
The IC machines stored just won't have the price above them so u won't b able to purchase anymore.