PDA

View Full Version : Tips for Level 99?

mitzi2100
10-08-14, 02:42 PM
Does anyone have tips or can help with Level 99. I hit a doom/bad guy every time I get close. Thanks.

mitzi2100

Meowmeowbeans
10-08-14, 04:47 PM
This is a tricky level! You'll need to be strategic in how you use the power up bubbles in this level - the Lightning Bubbles will clear the entire row, so these should help you clear some room at the top of this level. Meanwhile, the Star Bubbles will remove all of the same color Bubbles in the active section of the level that you've unlocked. Concentrate on unlocking all areas of this level first, then you should be able to use the Star Bubbles to help you drop the Doom Bubbles in the middle of the level. Good luck, you can do it! :D

mitzi2100
10-09-14, 12:38 PM
I am not sure what the "Lightning Bubbles" are. I can get through the chains, but at the end, I cannot figure how to get past the stone and the doom bubbles. I hit a doom bubble every time. More help, please.

Meowmeowbeans
10-09-14, 01:25 PM
The Lightning Bubbles are the blue bubbles further up in the level. Hitting one of these bubbles will clear an entire row.

If you're stuck on the middle section, with the Stones and Doom Bubbles, you may want to focus on the Star Bubbles. These are the white bubbles with yellow stars on them. When you hit these bubbles, they'll remove all of the other bubbles that are the same color as the bubble you hit it with (for example, hitting the Star Bubble with a red bubble will cause all red bubbles in the area you are currently in to disappear.) You'll also notice that the Doom Bubbles are being held up in this level by colored bubbles. If you use the Star Bubbles, you'll be able to clear the bubbles above the Doom Bubbles, dropping them so you can continue the level.

Hope that helps! :)

mitzi2100
10-09-14, 11:56 PM
I finally got up to the "Lightning Bubbles" after using your tips about the star bubbles, but just don't have enough bubbles left to get to tha next rows and chains. I will keep trying. Thanks so much for the help to get to this point.

mitzi2100