PDA

View Full Version : Timed play

Anaboe
10-08-14, 07:42 AM
I was wondering if others do the same: when there is a tournament, or event, I alway set my alarm, so I don't forget about it and loose precious time. Do others do the same?

brandonu
10-08-14, 07:47 AM
I was wondering if others do the same: when there is a tournament, or event, I alway set my alarm, so I don't forget about it and loose precious time. Do others do the same?

I set an hourly timer on my phone, as long as it won't be a disruption to normal life.

buttabdullah99
10-08-14, 08:22 AM
U guys are really very free I just don't have time for tournament but I do battle after every 1 or 2 hrs and usually finish tournament on Friday

Anaboe
10-08-14, 11:48 AM
My weekends are usually very bussy, so I try to finish before friday every time. But I finished the Loki-tournament on sunday 08:15 pm... so that didn't leave me much time... I've got long and very nasty migraines, so when I do ave a migraine, it takes 3 days, sometimes 2 times a week (luckely not often), but that makes finishing a tournament very difficult. That's why I try to play whenever I can, and set timers when I'm able to :)