PDA

View Full Version : Playing On An iPad Mini

reewinder
10-08-14, 12:43 AM
I have been playing Farm Story 2 on an iPhone 4 up until today when I got an iPad mini retina. I had no idea what I had been missing out on with a much smaller screen. I now see so much more detail in the game that I had no idea was even there. For the last week or so I wasn't even able to play. I traded in the iPhone 4 to get a better deal on the new iPhone 6 Plus, but it could take up until Thanksgiving before they get more in so I had to revert back to my old iPhone 3 until then. The ios for it is too old to even download FS2 so my crops were going to wither and die.
I just can't believe how much more visually stunning and vibrant the game is.....not to mention everything I do in the game is now lightening fast. No delay waiting for the store to load or when visiting neighbors side shops. If anyone has been sitting on the fence about getting an ipad or other tablet I highly recommend it.

orleansparish
10-08-14, 04:27 AM
I agree, playing on an ipad is amazeballs! My iPod touch, not so much. So tiny and itty bitty.

Just wanted to comment on this though, your crops never wither and die on fs2, as they would on the original.

HarunaMin
10-08-14, 06:26 PM
My FS2 has always been on an iPad mini Retina, the other day i saw a friend playing it on her iphone and i was shocked by the tiny size of everything....lol

reewinder
10-08-14, 07:26 PM
I was just joking about the crops withering and dieing.....but that's how I felt inside while not being able to play lol. There's just so much more detail. And I just can't get over how fast everything loads....no delay at all when buying or selling items.