PDA

View Full Version : Multiple Gifting or Gifting Issue?

katsplace
01-29-11, 12:09 PM
I gifted my all friends at 8:45am (EST) this morning, then at 11:30am (EST) it gave me the option to gift everyone again. Now I'm seeing the option to gift a third time at 2:07pm (EST).

I've closed out of the game several times today (using iPhone 4). Not sure if people are getting my gifts or getting multiple gifts.

Anyone else having the same issue?

Thanks,
Katsplace

Unregistered
01-29-11, 03:50 PM
I gifted at 10am today and again at 2pm and again at 9pm....
I don't think Team Lava's server can keep up!

Unregistered
01-29-11, 03:54 PM
I gifted at 10am today and again at 2pm and again at 9pm....
I don't think Team Lava's server can keep up!
well at least this glitch is in our favor.
I have received multiple gifts from all my nbrs today!!
Love it!!

Unregistered
01-29-11, 04:26 PM
Yeah but gifting 200 neighbours in all TeamLava games three times a day is soooo time-consuming...

Unregistered
01-30-11, 03:55 PM
I have encountered the same issue although I noticed that I am no the recipient of multiple gifts on same day. It seems to be isolated to gifting only.

Unregistered
01-30-11, 07:07 PM
I have the same problem. I keep having to gift nbrs on restaurant. It started yesterday and it is getting tiresome. I turned it off and reset phone but still doing it. What to do???

Vincenza
01-31-11, 09:55 AM
Just curious.. Is it possible that you are sending something to your neighbors they are denying? or perhaps they have gifts that were pending that they have denied making room for additional ones which now their name pops up again?

I deny many gifts, only accept roasted chicken.. So I get stuff filtered in all the time.. Just curious if this would be a factor for the issue happening..

katsplace
01-31-11, 07:03 PM
Just curious.. Is it possible that you are sending something to your neighbors they are denying? or perhaps they have gifts that were pending that they have denied making room for additional ones which now their name pops up again?

I deny many gifts, only accept roasted chicken.. So I get stuff filtered in all the time.. Just curious if this would be a factor for the issue happening..

I know now that they are going through multiple times. Both my sister, niece & boyfriend play, so i've been able to verify with them. My sister had my restaurant name listed three times, along with her other gifts. I was able to gift her 5 times in one day. She's unable to send multiple gifts though. I'm thinking this might be an iPhone related "issue". She's using the Android. My boyfriend & niece are able to send multiple times too.

I must say, I'd rather tip multiple times...where's that glitch!?!? :)

Unregistered
01-31-11, 07:22 PM
I am using my ipad and encountering same issues. Today I received multiple gifts for first time in BS. Also in response to question if it has anything to do with declining gifts, I would have to say not in my experience. I never decline. This morning I encountered an inability to post and lost food I put on stove last evening. May be a coincidence but it is very frustrating (except for receiving multiple gifts; that is kind of cool).

Unregistered
02-01-11, 02:56 AM
this glitch still happening to me, should i delete my RS and reinstall it on my ipad?

Unregistered
02-02-11, 01:59 AM
Everyday, i gift to all nbrs when RS reset the gift counter. Then, like everyone said above, the system keep asking me to gift back when i accepting gifts, so i just re-gift all the nbr who sent me gifts. Then I will receive 2nd gift from some nbrs, then i gift back again, then they also re-gift....... this go on until one of us got the max 20 gifts.

hahaha

Unregistered
02-02-11, 04:07 PM
I am on ipad and i keep getting option to gift all my neighbours too about 3 times a day. Seems to have been happening for last 2 or 3 days.

Unregistered
02-04-11, 06:14 AM
Seem like TL has fixed the glitch.... sob.... my gifting system just went back to normal today. So no more multi gifting for me any more.... sob