PDA

View Full Version : Help!? Ice Age Dragon

storybrookecafe
10-07-14, 10:01 PM
Well i finally bred an Ice Age dragon butttt i only have the option to sell dragon or buy habitat!! Shouldn't i be able to travel now???

cocauina
10-08-14, 06:44 AM
You need to buy the habitat I think so you can travel there, you already have the egg but you need an habitat for him, so it's normal that the only obptions that you have are buy the habitat or sell the dragon, hope this is the right answer xD I already do this a couple months ago

storybrookecafe
10-08-14, 08:58 AM
You need to buy the habitat I think so you can travel there, you already have the egg but you need an habitat for him, so it's normal that the only obptions that you have are buy the habitat or sell the dragon, hope this is the right answer xD I already do this a couple months ago

I've tried that but no habitat comes up to buy, I read that the Ice Age Dragon actually hatches in the new ice world.. :( but I can't get there

Carbuck
10-08-14, 10:09 AM
I've tried that but no habitat comes up to buy, I read that the Ice Age Dragon actually hatches in the new ice world.. :( but I can't get there

You should report it. To TL. I didn't have a problem when I got my Ice Age. Bought the habitat and away we went. Did you also try restarting your device?

kooky panda
10-08-14, 10:15 AM
After breeding Ice age, you should have a new goal. Check to see if you have this goal in your list.
You also need to be on level 35 or higher to unlock the isle.

Players levels 35 and higher can unlock the Arctic Isles by breeding an Ice Age Dragon! Once the breeding has finished, you'll be prompted by Freza (a new character!) to jump aboard the Arctic Airship to take the frozen egg to the new world for incubation! Breeding an Ice Age dragon isn't too tough, just combine a purple colored dragon with a Winter Dragon and see what happens!

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?56813-Expansion-Overview-Introduction-to-the-Arctic-Isles!-iOS

Meowmeowbeans
10-08-14, 10:45 AM
It actually looks like you had bred a particularly wily Ice Age Dragon on your island, but we managed to corral him and get him to the Arctic Isles. When you next open your game, tap on the Travel icon in the lower right corner to visit this new area of your island! :) Please let us know if you have any other issues!

storybrookecafe
10-08-14, 04:35 PM
It's working now thank you !!

cocauina
10-08-14, 09:00 PM

The first Ice Age dragon you ever get is from breeding him on the main island, the rest of the Ice Age dragons you will get, normally are from fails on the artic isle trying to get the rest of the ice age dragons :p

It's working now thank you !!

Good luck on the new isle ahah