PDA

View Full Version : Pet Shop Update 10-7-14

kooky panda
10-07-14, 04:06 PM
http://media.tumblr.com/8334c4dfd16da931f410a87e275f933c/tumblr_inline_nd3eay4N681qm7yoc.pngAre your pets clever little buggers? Do they constantly outwit you, who is blissfully ignorant of the true nature of their plots? Then pay homage to your talented friend by placing the Bishop Birdhouse in your Pet Shop Story (https://www.facebook.com/petshopstory)!
Check(mate) out these new items!

Grandmaster Bird
Rook Post
Grandmaster Cat

Natasha_07
10-07-14, 04:22 PM
What is this ???

Hopefully it's not 500,000 a piece.

zachswrld
10-09-14, 10:27 AM
So how do I figure out how to use the halloween things I've been gifted? Really want to do some halloween theamed things.

kooky panda
10-09-14, 10:37 AM
To use parts, you will need to buy a bed pet or decoration and place it. Then click on the item and it will tell you how many more parts you will need
to build it.

CuteTali
10-09-14, 09:09 PM
Updates in this game are getting waaaaay too expensive. Over half a million coins for 1 pet?!?! And it takes 4 pets to build a full habitat, plus upgrades. I'm about to just quit.

bemco81
10-10-14, 01:27 PM
So how do I figure out how to use the halloween things I've been gifted? Really want to do some halloween theamed things.

I too been gifted halloween items but there aren't any halloween items in the market to buy or build. I dont know what to do with them. What happened to the pet shop halloween version that was out last year? I see links for it to send u to google play to download it but GP says it doesnt exist.

Natasha_07
10-11-14, 11:42 AM
I too been gifted halloween items but there aren't any halloween items in the market to buy or build. I dont know what to do with them. What happened to the pet shop halloween version that was out last year? I see links for it to send u to google play to download it but GP says it doesnt exist.

I downloaded pet shop Halloween edition last year, however there wasn't any special items or pets related to the holiday, just a regular "edition" unless I missed something.

I too am currently been gifted Halloween parts by my neighbors, nothing to do with them though.

kooky panda
10-11-14, 01:59 PM
I am not sure, since I am currently not playing, but I will see if I can find out more information.

CuddlyDragon
10-11-14, 06:38 PM
Which items were you gifted? If you know the neighbors S8 ID please PM it to me so that I can see if they are on iOS or Android. :)

Also are they GIFTS or GIFT REQUESTS?

Natasha_07
10-11-14, 07:05 PM
Which items were you gifted? If you know the neighbors S8 ID please PM it to me so that I can see if they are on iOS or Android. :)

I've been gifted the following:

*Spiderweb
*Bat
*Flying Broom
*Gravestone
*Pumpkin
*Witch's Broom
*Ghost Sheets

Edit: Is it possible you could tell us which pets/items these parts belong to, and if they will be re-released for this Halloween holiday ?

waimanalokat
10-11-14, 09:28 PM
Ghost Sheets and Witches Broom were last year's specials and the others are from before that.

CuddlyDragon
10-12-14, 06:03 PM
Thanks - Reported over to get any info. :)

kooky panda
10-15-14, 02:31 PM
I did get some information:

These items are from previous Halloween seasons- the items will remain in the game in case some players have unbuilt constructables that require them.

You are probably seeing more requests for these parts because players are using these items to decorate for Halloween!

Natasha_07
10-15-14, 04:31 PM
I did get some information:

These items are from previous Halloween seasons- the items will remain in the game in case some players have unbuilt constructables that require them.

You are probably seeing more requests for these parts because players are using these items to decorate for Halloween!
Kooky could you tell us which pets and decorations use the mentioned parts in my previous posts ?

Thanks.