PDA

View Full Version : Bakery Update 10/8/14

PepperWoo
10-07-14, 03:11 PM
http://i.imgur.com/6L7gR8R.png

Looks like we're getting goals along with RS!

rainbow_chan
10-07-14, 03:14 PM
Ooooh I love this!!

chewytwix
10-07-14, 03:15 PM
I like RS goals more...as usual. I guess I can decorate and add a bit more halloweeny stuff to my section.

grannygreend
10-07-14, 03:18 PM
I really like this.

haleycat94
10-07-14, 03:24 PM
I LOVE it! Can't wait until tomorrow! ��

alexnfriends
10-07-14, 03:29 PM
YAY! A Holloween Update! Can't wait! ����������������������������

LalaSmooth
10-07-14, 03:32 PM
omg omg omg yes yes yes yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LalaSmooth
10-07-14, 03:33 PM
Please please bring back the Witches couldron from 2 years ago...

xoxjenn
10-07-14, 03:34 PM
Cute tables & chairs!

mayennalee
10-07-14, 03:36 PM
Ooooo. Very nice.

xoxjenn
10-07-14, 03:37 PM
I like RS goals more...as usual. I guess I can decorate and add a bit more halloweeny stuff to my section.

Their new costume piece is the cutest thing ever! I hope we get something like that!

sassypinks
10-07-14, 03:37 PM
YAY! A Holloween Update! Can't wait! 😊😍😘😃😃😃😃😄😄😄😄😍😍😍

Really??????????? Omg I've been waitting sooo patiently for Halloween stuff

zifun
10-07-14, 03:41 PM
yesssssss cannot wait until the goals are released tomorrow!!!

sassypinks
10-07-14, 03:41 PM
Yay finally

Natasha_07
10-07-14, 03:45 PM
Finally !!! New Halloween items for my bakery, bored of the same old stuff...

Really like this display and RS one's too, can't wait for goals and redecorate.

pipipooh1977
10-07-14, 03:45 PM
Wicked, evil, garbage....time for me and other players to take a few weeks off from the games! :mad: DISGUSTING HOLIDAY!!!!

amytech
10-07-14, 03:51 PM
Why do some people get so upset over the updates ?!? I personally love it. Best time of the year :-) well done team lava ..great update! Bring on tomorrow! Can't wait to decorate both in bs and rs!!

amytech
10-07-14, 03:53 PM
@lalasmooth u can still get the witches cauldron on the old Christmas version. I think its on amazon

ashrb
10-07-14, 03:59 PM

I just popped on over to the RS section to have a look at their teaser.... *sigh*, I would much prefer their goal prizes. How cute are those trick or treaters?! Anywho, back to the bakery teaser - I'm so happy to see new dividers! Yay! I love the orange tables. I'm not too sure about that big prize though (I'm assuming it's the final prize) I don't really understand it? Is it meant to be a pumpkin patch or just a field with glowing pumpkins??? I have no clue, but I wish we were getting trick or treaters instead. Or at least put some trick or treaters in that prize.

P.S. I would love to have windows like the one in the RS teaser. We need some spooky windows.

my607
10-07-14, 04:02 PM
I wished there were people in the final prize. Like them sitting with the pumpkins with a costume on.

Natasha_07
10-07-14, 04:04 PM
I just popped on over to the RS section to have a look at their teaser.... *sigh*, I would much prefer their goal prizes. How cute are those trick or treaters?! Anywho, back to the bakery teaser - I'm so happy to see new dividers! Yay! I love the orange tables. I'm not too sure about that big prize though (I'm assuming it's the final prize) I don't really understand it? Is it meant to be a pumpkin patch or just a field with glowing pumpkins??? I have no clue, but I wish we were getting trick or treaters instead. Or at least put some trick or treaters in that prize.

P.S. I would love to have windows like the one in the RS teaser. We need some spooky windows.

I'm hoping it's ONE of the goal prizes and not the final prize, like when we had the arabian goals the sultan was in the teaser but was not the final prize.

Agree RS got nice stuff often !!!

Natasha_07
10-07-14, 04:07 PM
Wicked, evil, garbage....time for me and other players to take a few weeks off from the games! :mad: DISGUSTING HOLIDAY!!!!

May you kindly tell me why you find it evil and disgusting ? :)

mergirl96
10-07-14, 04:08 PM
Aside from the tables and chairs, this looks great! I'm excited to see all the cute stuff.

Natasha_07
10-07-14, 04:08 PM
Why do some people get so upset over the updates ?!? I personally love it. Best time of the year :-) well done team lava ..great update! Bring on tomorrow! Can't wait to decorate both in bs and rs!!

Good for you ! My best time of the year is Christmas, but now let's get back to costumes & candy! LOL!

natalienat518
10-07-14, 04:10 PM
Hopefully this goal won't be so expensive like the previous two ones... :|

gooeycookies
10-07-14, 04:32 PM
I love it 😊 thank you TL

10-07-14, 04:33 PM
Does any of that look like there's a new recipe or two this week?

rocketsmama
10-07-14, 04:34 PM
Super cute!!! So excited!!!

gooeycookies
10-07-14, 04:36 PM
Does any of that look like there's a new recipe or two this week?

Looks like 2 new ovens to me

ashrb
10-07-14, 04:40 PM

The word Halloween is of Christian origin. The word "Halloween" means "hallowed evening" or "holy evening". There's nothing evil about the day at all. It started as a day for remembering the dead.

10-07-14, 04:45 PM
Looks like 2 new ovens to me

Thanks - Didn't know those were new. Good!

LavaRain8
10-07-14, 05:10 PM
I like the items for the most part in this update, but I don't like the wallpaper/floor combo. The black/orange tile with the Candy Corn (?) wallpaper, doesn't mesh that well to me. The flooring just seems so "dark" compared to the "light" walls. The pumpkin patch prize looks a bit more spooky against this otherwise pretty non-spooky theme, so I think it should have all went that way like RS did to coordinate everything better. However, the glowing grass wallpaper/tiles from a past update might go well with this. Not sure I'll invest too much into this outside of the requirements, because I'd hate to lose out on anything that I may change my mind about. But not sure that I will go "all in" with this one just yet.

cozyreader13
10-07-14, 05:20 PM
Yay!!!!!! So excited! Halloween updates and appliances!!!!!!

Atlantys224
10-07-14, 05:33 PM
ī ค๓ รมpєг єхςīτє๔!! τђคกк y๐ม ร๐ ๓มςђ Ŧ๐г τђєรє คฬєร๐๓є īτє๓ร! ī ςคกก๐τ ฬคīτ τ๐ ค๔๔ τђє๓ τ๐ ๓y вคкєгy... :)

ElaineCarrel
10-07-14, 05:53 PM
Wow. I believe RS got the better update this wk. I'm not sure how these colors will work w my Halloween items from last yr. I guess I'll just have to wait and c. Hmmmm

orleansparish
10-07-14, 06:00 PM
May you kindly tell me why you find it evil and disgusting ? :)

Sugar honey iced tea, you are opening up a huge can of worms with that one. Some folks dont like it, most of us do. I just got my daughter a witch hat today. Shes a Bengali ice queen good witch. Live and let live. As long as they let us have out pixilated fun.

The recipes are sooooo cute! Especially the cake pops. Ill def take the time to master them to keep them out for a while. Time for a redo and im all kinds of lazy for it though.

twospoons
10-07-14, 06:17 PM
i just took down my pumpkin patch in favor of my witch's kitchen (small bakery, have to rotate designs) so i'm hoping the drink maker comes first as that fits better--i prefer the darker colors to the candy-corn look anyway. the jack o'lantern stove matches last year's counters pretty well though.

i rather like the (presumably) final prize, although the RS prize with the trick or treaters would have gone great with the spooky house a lot of people have from last black friday i think (although not me).

However, the glowing grass wallpaper/tiles from a past update might go well with this.

agreed! that's what i had in my pumpkin patch.

roxystaufenberg
10-07-14, 06:19 PM

larrralee
10-07-14, 06:43 PM
I love these too...can't wait

larrralee
10-07-14, 06:44 PM
Oh, are those new ovens too???

filochick1982
10-07-14, 06:56 PM
Can't wait, this is go so well with my existing decor.

Natasha_07
10-07-14, 06:57 PM
Sugar honey iced tea, you are opening up a huge can of worms with that one. Some folks dont like it, most of us do. I just got my daughter a witch hat today. Shes a Bengali ice queen good witch. Live and let live. As long as they let us have out pixilated fun.

The recipes are sooooo cute! Especially the cake pops. Ill def take the time to master them to keep them out for a while. Time for a redo and im all kinds of lazy for it though.

Oh I'm sorry! I didn't ask with any intention to offend anyone, just wanted to know. I must be slow today. LOL!

irlanda_c
10-07-14, 07:23 PM
Oh I'm sorry! I didn't ask with any intention to offend anyone, just wanted to know. I must be slow today. LOL!

I understand why you want to know, Im catholic living in a very catholic country, and a lot of people still think the holiday is to celebrate and adore satan. I dont, for me is just a day for costumes and candy, some people dont participate but respect others for liking it, and anothers just want to convince you how evil it is (my in laws dont see with very good eyes that I decor the house lol)

lilkeeks
10-07-14, 07:33 PM
It would be nice if they would bring back the customers dressed in Halloween costumes like they did in 2012...and the spooky trees in the background

myndisue
10-07-14, 07:55 PM
I understand why you want to know, Im catholic living in a very catholic country, and a lot of people still think the holiday is to celebrate and adore satan. I dont, for me is just a day for costumes and candy, some people dont participate but respect others for liking it, and anothers just want to convince you how evil it is (my in laws dont see with very good eyes that I decor the house lol)
I'm in Alabama and know all too well that most Southern Baptists feel the same about Halloween.

LavaRain8
10-07-14, 07:59 PM
It would be nice if they would bring back the customers dressed in Halloween costumes like they did in 2012...and the spooky trees in the background

I just downloaded the Halloween edition for BS from the Amazon App Store and the customers there are all dressed in costumes. The app is a lot slower at loading than normal, but it's a temporary trade-off the added "holiday touch" I guess.

TZoops
10-07-14, 08:12 PM
Never been a huge fan of Halloween but I love this decor!

filochick1982
10-07-14, 09:39 PM
Being in Australia, nobody here give two hoots about Halloween but I like to decorate my shop anyway.

pixiegamer
10-07-14, 10:14 PM
Wee bit disappointed we didn't get Day of the Dead goals :( But only a wee bit ;) Maybe it can feature as the theme for a regular update this month :)

I wished there were people in the final prize. Like them sitting with the pumpkins with a costume on.

Maybe we'll get people in the smaller prizes? We haven't been shown very many floor decorations in the preview pic. The pumpkin patch is new, and maybe the cupcake tombstone as well (though I vaguely recall seeing it, or something similar, somewhere before), but the others (left to right: Fall Bread, Harvest Wagon, and I'm assuming the Autumn Tree) are all things we already have. I'm personally hoping to see Hazel come back as Witch Hazel! ;)

the jack o'lantern stove matches last year's counters pretty well though.
I agree! I'm excited to see how the two go together :)

Also glad to see that a fair bit of this update ties into autumn as well - the dividers, background, and chairs look like they could fit well in an autumn bakery. I was one of the people wanting autumn updates for a while so I'm rather happy about this :D

CuteTali
10-07-14, 10:33 PM
It looks like all Halloween and orange stuff, not my cup of tea. Last week's update was so fabulous, wish they would've continued it. Everything was so adorable and irresistable.

nukesters2
10-07-14, 11:41 PM
Very nice! We need to respect everyone's beliefs, and there are plenty of updates that do not involve any sort of holiday, TL has a big job to try and make everyone happy. If you don't like it....just ignore it.... you don't have to put any of it in your place, like I did with the stuff from last week. skipped it completely :)

irlanda_c
10-08-14, 12:00 AM
Very nice! We need to respect everyone's beliefs, and there are plenty of updates that do not involve any sort of holiday, TL has a big job to try and make everyone happy. If you don't like it....just ignore it.... you don't have to put any of it in your place, like I did with the stuff from last week. skipped it completely :)

Very well said! :-)

sassypinks
10-08-14, 12:39 AM
Really ?? Because I don't see nothing

rosewaterlily
10-08-14, 01:21 AM

Sorry that's apples and oranges comparison because this is clearly a goal update where we have to spend tons of coins buying hideous items instead of just ignoring them in order to unlock appliances. Oh well, at least it isn't pirates.

graciessweets
10-08-14, 02:43 AM
So I know they can create cute halloween goals, just look at RS. The wallpaper with the floor tile is a bit atrocious IMO. At least it's not something way off from October, so ummm thanks TL I think?! Lol

On a side note, much like government affairs let's have a separation between church and game. (like church and state) people don't play games to be preached at or preached to, let it be fun and relaxing. Just food for thought ;-)

CuteTali
10-08-14, 03:09 AM
Sorry that's apples and oranges comparison because this is clearly a goal update where we have to spend tons of coins buying hideous items instead of just ignoring them in order to unlock appliances. Oh well, at least it isn't pirates.

Exactly! It's not just an update we can ignore, else we miss out on goals.

rheina
10-08-14, 03:59 AM
Please, please,please bring back the Cauldron chest and other Hallowenn stuff from previous years!

cotpot
10-08-14, 05:04 AM
Cute tables & chairs!

Where do you get the halowhen design from

filochick1982
10-08-14, 07:06 AM
Expressing opinions on them is obviously fine, but people seem to be going to the extreme over something that happens every year around this time... Just take it or leave it people, it really is that simple, it's a game after all.

kinda like when TL releases just a box for a weekly update (like they do once a month?) and (long term) players continue to act surprised as if it's the first time it's ever happened. LOL.

ashrb
10-08-14, 07:23 AM
kinda like when TL releases just a box for a weekly update (like they do once a month?) and (long term) players continue to act surprised as if it's the first time it's ever happened. LOL.

What are you on about? I rarely see long term players surprised when we only have a box as an update. Majority of the surprise comes from newer players who aren't accustomed to the routine of how monthly updates are. Sure there are long term players who express an opinion on box updates, I do it from time to time (big deal), but I hardly think those players are surprised by seeing a box.

shannonth
10-08-14, 07:27 AM
Omg omg yes yes thank you thank you!!

rainbow_chan
10-08-14, 10:06 AM
Sorry to interrupt the debate, but I noticed that we have some new appliances. Does anyone know what parts we will need to build them? That way I can make sure I have enough parts that might be needed :)

shelbycatc
10-08-14, 10:25 AM
Goody! New quest, but will be hard to do TS & BS goals at same time... Of course not everyone plays multiple games.

shannonth
10-08-14, 10:31 AM
Hmm just started say to buy butttttt nothing on the store to buy the wallpaper isn't there!!!😂😢

shannonth
10-08-14, 10:33 AM
Help!!!

Doompicnic
10-08-14, 10:34 AM
I love the new goals. But, when I click to buy the wallpaper and floors (from the goals area) they are not in the store. Anyone else having this issue?

SylvanasWindrunner
10-08-14, 10:34 AM
You're not alone shannonth! The quest popped but there's no wallpaper / tiles to buy

shannonth
10-08-14, 10:38 AM
You're not alone shannonth! The quest popped but there's no wallpaper / tiles to buy

Thank you i thought I was losing it lol OOOOH they will fix it, hopefully fast

shannonth
10-08-14, 10:39 AM
Yes it appears a few are is anyone not having this issues is the question!

Nelvette
Same here, nothing to buy! :mad:

shannonth
I love the new goals. But, when I click to buy the wallpaper and floors (from the goals area) they are not in the store. Anyone else having this issue?

The question really is.. is there anyone not having this issues!!!

Doompicnic
10-08-14, 10:40 AM
Thanks SylvanasWindrunner :) Glad to know it's not just me. Can't wait to start the goals. I'll check back later.

AnnaP921
10-08-14, 10:40 AM
Same here, got the goals, but no items

princessabby74
10-08-14, 10:41 AM
Goal !!!!!but nothing to buy! Please please fix!!!

natalienat518
10-08-14, 10:41 AM
Me too! Got the goals but nothing to buy? 0_0

josey12
10-08-14, 10:43 AM
I scrolled through the tiles and wallpaper about 5 times each thinking I was missing it. I'm glad I'm not crazy

KadeeDid
10-08-14, 10:43 AM

Just showing the Polka Dot wallpaper and tiles.

KadeeDid

LadyZhenJi
10-08-14, 10:44 AM
I see I'm not the only one. Does it matter if it is an Android?

princessabby74
10-08-14, 10:44 AM
I see I'm not the only one. Does it matter if it is an Android?

I dont think so I am on IOS

lise1288
10-08-14, 10:45 AM
Same problem and I play on Android. Is there anyone else on another type of device that is able to complete the initial goal? Or is everyone having this issue across the board?

ileftmyheartinazeroth
10-08-14, 10:46 AM
I scrolled through the tiles and wallpaper about 5 times each thinking I was missing it. I'm glad I'm not crazy

lol, came here to check if anyone else was having this problem... noticed the tiles & wallpaper weren't at the front, so i scrolled through all the pages &... still saw nothing! & the first thing i thought was oh god... is there seriously another new version up in the play store? XD

baker601
10-08-14, 10:47 AM
Yes. Same here. Nothing to buy!

baker601
10-08-14, 10:48 AM
Should we report this in the bugs and issues forum? Do they ever read the forums?

shannonth
10-08-14, 10:48 AM
Same problem and I play on Android. Is there anyone else on another type of device that is able to complete the initial goal? Or is everyone having this issue across the board?

I have IOS and still have nothing to buy!

SylvanasWindrunner
10-08-14, 10:49 AM
I'm on iOS here.

ashrb
10-08-14, 10:50 AM
I don't think they have finished pushing the entire update out because the new tables/chairs are also not showing up. My guess is it will be fixed by the time the update usually pushes out (10 to 30 minutes).

priscillasp
10-08-14, 10:53 AM
Same thing here. Nothing there. Thought I was going crazy!! LOL!!

kooky panda
10-08-14, 10:54 AM
I have reported this over.

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?73849-Help-with-new-goals-The-Halloween-Spirit&p=978352&viewfull=1#post978352

PepperWoo
10-08-14, 10:57 AM
I hope the update gets fixed asap

OzFamily
10-08-14, 10:59 AM
FYI- I was able to buy different wallpaper for the goal, but it would not accept different tiles.

kavitu
10-08-14, 10:59 AM
I got the goal of buying 7 wallpapers and 14tiles. But the ones in goal are not present in the decoration tab. I'm not finding any pumpkin wallpaper. What to do?

PepperWoo
10-08-14, 11:00 AM
The update is here now!

http://i.imgur.com/n6WEnsu.png

http://i.imgur.com/9ckM5A2.png

http://i.imgur.com/fFCRCms.png

http://i.imgur.com/Ww0TahJ.png

VanaCatu
10-08-14, 11:02 AM
Aha... and no new ovens... well, guess they hurried a bit to put bakery back in one week, to go together with restaurant... but anyhow it will be fixed, so I can go to sleep quietly. In the morning, I'll find everything I need for sure :)

ileftmyheartinazeroth
10-08-14, 11:03 AM
yay, i see the items now! hope it's fixed for all of you guys too ;)

Nelvette
10-08-14, 11:06 AM
Yes, new ovens! I like this update

LavaRain8
10-08-14, 11:16 AM
Glad that the wallpaper isn't what we thought. Goes much better with the floor tiles with the darker walls. I like this wallpaper better than RS now. ;-)

Natasha_07
10-08-14, 11:28 AM
I only see a divider, cupcake gravestone and the pumpkin patch, thought we'd get a different final prize but I can make it work with my existing decor.

Also I like BS wallpaper & tiles more than RS, although RS decor and recipes are more cuter.

algalesia
10-08-14, 11:40 AM
thank goodness the wallpaper is different from the teaser.its my first halloween with the game and zI was really disappointed with its plainness

sabrinac520
10-08-14, 11:51 AM
----------------------------------1st goal---------------------------------
http://i61.tinypic.com/kbf984.jpg
http://i61.tinypic.com/j5e2py.jpg
http://i62.tinypic.com/epgf8k.jpghttp://i59.tinypic.com/2052fkk.jpg
http://i60.tinypic.com/2l87mf7.jpg
----------------------------------2nd goal--------------------------------
http://i58.tinypic.com/2lsjm86.jpg
http://i61.tinypic.com/25i5f0o.jpg
http://i59.tinypic.com/mlrwj.jpghttp://i60.tinypic.com/2wdvnuw.jpg
http://i61.tinypic.com/2lnc045.jpg
http://i58.tinypic.com/v7t4qo.jpg
----------------------------------other info-------------------------------
http://i62.tinypic.com/sxymux.jpghttp://i58.tinypic.com/optu9h.jpg
http://i61.tinypic.com/2els55g.jpg
http://i61.tinypic.com/1z63uwo.jpghttp://i60.tinypic.com/21bue78.jpg

irlanda_c
10-08-14, 11:55 AM
The chair is very plain... I love RS final prize with the kids, I wish we could switch!

pixiegamer
10-08-14, 12:07 PM
The Cauldron Cakes on the Pumpkin Stove look exactly the same as the Cauldron Cupcakes on the Witch's Cauldron from 2012. Since the cupcakes take 16 hours to cook, I doubt they're exactly the same, but it will be very confusing to have them both in my bakery at the same time. Was the design repeated? And can it be changed, even slightly?

pixiegamer
10-08-14, 12:08 PM
Can't post a pic at the moment, but would be nice if someone could double check this.

Natasha_07
10-08-14, 12:29 PM
The Cauldron Cakes on the Pumpkin Stove look exactly the same as the Cauldron Cupcakes on the Witch's Cauldron from 2012. Since the cupcakes take 16 hours to cook, I doubt they're exactly the same, but it will be very confusing to have them both in my bakery at the same time. Was the design repeated? And can it be changed, even slightly?

Yep! That's the first thing I notice with the recipes, they look identical, all down to the gummy worm thing on the side.

ashrb
10-08-14, 12:47 PM
Yes the cauldron cupcakes are the exact same recipe as the one on the cauldron oven. Here are both ovens:

http://i62.tinypic.com/24e6ptu.png

http://i59.tinypic.com/14d3goj.png

They couldn't think of something more original rather than using the same recipe twice? I think ghost cake pops & witch cake pops would have been cute.

irlanda_c
10-08-14, 12:52 PM
We already have a cupcake tombstone ...

ashrb
10-08-14, 01:06 PM
We already have a cupcake tombstone ...

We do, don't we! I just remembered the tombstones with the little cupcakes on them from last year. They should have just brought those back for the players who never had the chance to buy them and provided a different goal prize.

kooky panda
10-08-14, 01:27 PM

I will flag over to see if by design.

zifun
10-08-14, 02:00 PM
I really want that Frankenstein table decor thing hopefully they'll repeat that :)

shannonth
10-08-14, 02:01 PM
Anyone who skipped through and know what we need for the potion shop yet? Just curious if anyone has, I know some people skip lol

shannonth
10-08-14, 02:03 PM
We do, don't we! I just remembered the tombstones with the little cupcakes on them from last year. They should have just brought those back for the players who never had the chance to buy them and provided a different goal prize.

Yes but there is a diffence in the two I got 5 last year and they do look diffent I'll let you know for sure once I clear that goal ��

filochick1982
10-08-14, 02:48 PM
Really loving these goal prizes, new decor and recipes (minus the repeat recipe!). Can't wait to add them to my bakery but it just means I need to get rid of my coffee shop section temporarily. :(

PepperWoo
10-08-14, 03:12 PM
http://i.imgur.com/HagvgEs.png

http://i.imgur.com/IEpVVek.png

irlanda_c
10-08-14, 03:30 PM
Yes but there is a diffence in the two I got 5 last year and they do look diffent I'll let you know for sure once I clear that goal ��

The old one has a rectangular shape with the cupcake in the middle. The new ones are in the shape of a cupcake but is the same idea. They could do better than that, specially being part of a goal, there are tons of halloween decoration ideas all over pinterest and the web

applesauce510
10-08-14, 03:36 PM
Not loving these goals. I'll do them for the ovens but they're just eh ..... I had such high hopes after all the wonderful things they've been doing lately.

ElaineCarrel
10-08-14, 04:11 PM
I'm soooo glad that the wallpaper in the teaser is not the actual wallpaper for the challenge! I love the tiles. I think TL has gotten stuck on cake pops, but that's ok.
The only difference w the cauldron cakes R the 1s in the witches cauldron are cauldron cupcakes and these r called cauldron cakes.

rosewaterlily
10-08-14, 04:14 PM
Yay, buying any wallpaper works for the goals (any tile does not). Thank you TL.

Beecause
10-08-14, 04:27 PM
Very adorable TL.
Great job. Pumpkin oven is cute.

sabrinac520
10-08-14, 05:57 PM
----------------------------------2nd goal--------------------------------
http://i58.tinypic.com/2lsjm86.jpg
http://i61.tinypic.com/25i5f0o.jpg
http://i59.tinypic.com/mlrwj.jpghttp://i60.tinypic.com/2wdvnuw.jpg
http://i61.tinypic.com/2lnc045.jpg
http://i58.tinypic.com/v7t4qo.jpg
http://i62.tinypic.com/dlrcc6.jpg
----------------------------------3rd goal--------------------------------
http://i61.tinypic.com/2s63ey1.jpg
http://i58.tinypic.com/2lxgheu.jpghttp://i61.tinypic.com/112g94i.jpg
http://i58.tinypic.com/sfz5m8.jpg
http://i62.tinypic.com/sxymux.jpghttp://i58.tinypic.com/optu9h.jpghttp://i61.tinypic.com/1z63uwo.jpg

mytsa
10-08-14, 06:37 PM
It would be nice to match the Witch's Web Table with a spider chair, this one is way too normal for a witch.

LavaRain8
10-08-14, 07:16 PM
I'm being told by a neighbor that the 2nd oven requires the following (5 of each): Food Color, Red Potion, Cooling Coil and Red Motor (finally a use for Red Motors at last!!). Don't know first hand, but I'd assume this is true based on the appliance and the typical accuracy of said players.

jumpingjills
10-08-14, 08:38 PM
I forget, it's 4 tables and 4 chairs for goals?
Thanks in advance.
;)

Lingonberries
10-08-14, 11:16 PM
So has TeamLava said anything on the repeated recipe of couldron cake? Is it possible to change the design of the couldron cake on the new oven?

sabrinac520
10-09-14, 04:48 AM
----------------------------------3rd goal--------------------------------
http://i61.tinypic.com/2s63ey1.jpg
http://i58.tinypic.com/2lxgheu.jpghttp://i61.tinypic.com/112g94i.jpg
http://i58.tinypic.com/sfz5m8.jpg
http://i62.tinypic.com/3038fpd.jpg
----------------------------------4th goal--------------------------------
http://i61.tinypic.com/msngqo.jpg
http://i59.tinypic.com/2lxxvvd.jpg
http://i58.tinypic.com/ixxug9.jpg
http://i62.tinypic.com/sxymux.jpghttp://i58.tinypic.com/optu9h.jpghttp://i61.tinypic.com/1z63uwo.jpg

filochick1982
10-09-14, 04:53 AM
So has TeamLava said anything on the repeated recipe of couldron cake? Is it possible to change the design of the couldron cake on the new oven?

They look very similar but when you actually put them together, they are completely different colours. The cauldron cake is actually very dark in colour compared to the cauldron cupcakes.

kooky panda
10-09-14, 07:26 AM
This is by design, but when you place them, they do look different.

http://i.imgur.com/lbmOzcH.jpg

Bsv2316
10-09-14, 07:49 AM
What parts are required for the parfait potion machine?

ojapple96
10-09-14, 09:44 AM
What parts are required for the parfait potion machine?

An earlier post said 5@ cooling coil red motor red potion and food color (green)

pixiegamer
10-09-14, 12:10 PM
This is by design, but when you place them, they do look different.

http://i.imgur.com/lbmOzcH.jpg

Nice to see them side by side. Thanks for looking into it, Kooky :)

Still wish they were less similar though...

irlanda_c
10-09-14, 01:20 PM
Nice to see them side by side. Thanks for looking into it, Kooky :)

Still wish they were less similar though...

Again there are tons of halloween recipes and they do "almost" the same. Like with the tombstones
Disappointing

ElaineCarrel
10-09-14, 04:32 PM
I think the witches chairs r "ugly as sin". I think TL could've gotten much more creative. I think some type of spiderweb chair to go along w the table would've been nicer. It appears that this time RS got the better end of the deal.

sabrinac520
10-09-14, 08:14 PM
http://i62.tinypic.com/3038fpd.jpg
----------------------------------4th goal--------------------------------
http://i61.tinypic.com/msngqo.jpg
http://i59.tinypic.com/2lxxvvd.jpg
http://i58.tinypic.com/ixxug9.jpg
http://i59.tinypic.com/2wqfuvn.jpg
----------------------------------5th goal--------------------------------
http://i59.tinypic.com/2hn54t4.jpg
http://i61.tinypic.com/2hpul8j.jpghttp://i61.tinypic.com/20acv1l.jpg
http://i61.tinypic.com/50gxfp.jpg
http://i62.tinypic.com/1248w7a.jpg
----------------------------------6th goal--------------------------------
http://i60.tinypic.com/elcex.jpg
http://i62.tinypic.com/34dldtw.jpg
http://i62.tinypic.com/sxymux.jpghttp://i58.tinypic.com/optu9h.jpg

ChefPatsy
10-10-14, 03:27 AM
Has anyone else noticed their old Halloween decorations have gone? I have last year's but not the year before. I really liked my old tables.

thepuppyplace3
10-10-14, 08:23 AM
I like these goals. They are cute.

stereo38
10-10-14, 12:06 PM
Has anyone else noticed their old Halloween decorations have gone? I have last year's but not the year before. I really liked my old tables.
Quite a few times, I have had items (that I knew I had in storage) simply disappear. I knew I had them (they were some Thanksgiving tables from a few years ago, and even a goal prize), but when I checked the inventory, they were not there. Now, I take photos of everything. Seems like extra work for a game, but now it's necessary to prove that you had the items.

dglong1105
10-10-14, 01:54 PM
Love this a lot! But I don't see how to get anything other than the table, chair, garland and floor tiles. Help?!

PepperWoo
10-10-14, 02:26 PM
Love this a lot! But I don't see how to get anything other than the table, chair, garland and floor tiles. Help?!

You have to complete the goals in order to unlock the other items (floor decos, two ovens).

sabrinac520
10-10-14, 04:46 PM
http://i59.tinypic.com/2wqfuvn.jpg
----------------------------------5th goal--------------------------------
http://i59.tinypic.com/2hn54t4.jpg
http://i61.tinypic.com/2hpul8j.jpghttp://i61.tinypic.com/20acv1l.jpg
http://i61.tinypic.com/50gxfp.jpg
http://i62.tinypic.com/1248w7a.jpg
http://i60.tinypic.com/5z4392.jpg

----------------------------------6th goal--------------------------------
http://i60.tinypic.com/elcex.jpg
http://i62.tinypic.com/34dldtw.jpghttp://i62.tinypic.com/1zp64us.jpg
http://i58.tinypic.com/2e3x5ld.jpg
----------------------------------7th goal--------------------------------
http://i58.tinypic.com/k3kw9g.jpg
http://i57.tinypic.com/2hobdhw.jpg
http://i57.tinypic.com/v4uel1.jpghttp://i59.tinypic.com/2iht5bc.jpg
http://i61.tinypic.com/nd1j54.jpg
----------------------------------8th goal--------------------------------
http://i57.tinypic.com/2hrh2km.jpg
http://i58.tinypic.com/15xobvp.jpghttp://i59.tinypic.com/1epgza.jpg
http://i59.tinypic.com/9zm3gp.jpg
http://i59.tinypic.com/r89hrp.jpg

sabrinac520
10-11-14, 12:56 PM
http://i60.tinypic.com/5z4392.jpg

----------------------------------7th goal--------------------------------
http://i58.tinypic.com/k3kw9g.jpg
http://i57.tinypic.com/2hobdhw.jpg
http://i57.tinypic.com/v4uel1.jpghttp://i59.tinypic.com/2iht5bc.jpg
http://i61.tinypic.com/nd1j54.jpg
----------------------------------8th goal--------------------------------
http://i57.tinypic.com/2hrh2km.jpg
http://i58.tinypic.com/15xobvp.jpghttp://i59.tinypic.com/1epgza.jpg
http://i59.tinypic.com/9zm3gp.jpg
http://i61.tinypic.com/2z7ipzs.jpg
----------------------------------9th goal--------------------------------
http://i58.tinypic.com/fuwd9l.jpg
http://i57.tinypic.com/2utnfxz.jpg
http://i57.tinypic.com/vzyg77.jpg
http://i59.tinypic.com/r89hrp.jpg

Natasha_07
10-11-14, 03:04 PM
Quite a few times, I have had items (that I knew I had in storage) simply disappear. I knew I had them (they were some Thanksgiving tables from a few years ago, and even a goal prize), but when I checked the inventory, they were not there. Now, I take photos of everything. Seems like extra work for a game, but now it's necessary to prove that you had the items.

Yep! Specimen counter is no where to be found for me, it was there last year.

I don't even bother emailing about it, gems or items are not returned in this game.

kooky panda
10-12-14, 09:58 AM
If you are missing items from your inventory, please send an email to support@teamlava.com.
Give a list of the items you are missing and a support agent can check your game.

MrsNinaPuddin
10-13-14, 01:49 AM
15982 i'm just loving this !~

10sweetcheeks
10-13-14, 04:19 AM
We need more decorations!! Please! Please! I really would love to go all out for Halloween!

ElaineCarrel
10-13-14, 07:50 PM
We need more decorations!! Please! Please! I really would love to go all out for Halloween!

We should have at least 1 more wkly update and a Halloween box this month. I know last yr we had 1 more update but no box since we still had a Halloween themed box.

sls0991
10-13-14, 08:10 PM

I agree. I haven't been able to go all out for any holiday yet. I'd LOVE to go nuts for halloween. I know they're most likely going to release a box this week, so I just hope it's a really good box with amazing items. Last year's halloween box was pretty lame, only the bigger prizes were decent. I don't mind 4th price if they're awesome prizes though.

ElaineCarrel, we had no halloween box last year? What? Lol I think we did. The candy exchange was in a box and it was new as far as I remember? Anyone else know if we did or didn't have a box? I could swear that we did.. hmm maybe I had too much candy last year LOL.

Natasha_07
10-14-14, 07:11 AM
I agree. I haven't been able to go all out for any holiday yet. I'd LOVE to go nuts for halloween. I know they're most likely going to release a box this week, so I just hope it's a really good box with amazing items. Last year's halloween box was pretty lame, only the bigger prizes were decent. I don't mind 4th price if they're awesome prizes though.

ElaineCarrel, we had no halloween box last year? What? Lol I think we did. The candy exchange was in a box and it was new as far as I remember? Anyone else know if we did or didn't have a box? I could swear that we did.. hmm maybe I had too much candy last year LOL.

I too thought we had the "Bucket of Treats" box last year.

Natasha_07
10-14-14, 07:14 AM
We should have at least 1 more wkly update and a Halloween box this month. I know last yr we had 1 more update but no box since we still had a Halloween themed box.

I think we did have a Halloween box last year, I have a neighbor who usually goes all out with boxes and she had bunch of new stuff she got from a box.

ElaineCarrel
10-14-14, 05:44 PM
I think we did have a Halloween box last year, I have a neighbor who usually goes all out with boxes and she had bunch of new stuff she got from a box.

Well pardon me for my mistake. I guess I don't remember it since it didn't stay around too long.

ojapple96
10-14-14, 05:51 PM
Looks like we will have to wait another week or 2 for a Halloween box the blog teaser says spooky Halloween but the contents are spaceship/astronaut themed!!!! darn